Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
:ouch: I believe the SC300 I sent were just Green and Blue.

The GS300 I thought I sent Vertex Edition? But, believe you are right. I logged it under just GS300 Dark Green Mica. :grumpy: Drinking and ripping isnt a good thing :(...apologize on that error.

Glad the BMW worked! :cheers:

Sorry, havent kept up with TV shows....Selective ones only (rarely any).

Let me know which SC300...they seem to rip more so now.

:ouch: I believe the SC300 I sent were just Green and Blue.

The GS300 I thought I sent Vertex Edition? But, believe you are right. I logged it under just GS300 Dark Green Mica. :grumpy: Drinking and ripping isnt a good thing :(...apologize on that error.

Glad the BMW worked! :cheers:

Sorry, havent kept up with TV shows....Selective ones only (rarely any).

Let me know which SC300...they seem to rip more so now.

After further review theres one SC300 on 2023, forgot about 2023 :banghead:
So only Dark Green GS300 Vertex remain after all.

You said previously that you found the missing Impreza ? That's great :bowdown:

After further review theres one SC300 on 2023, forgot about 2023 :banghead:
So only Dark Green GS300 Vertex remain after all.

You said previously that you found the missing Impreza ? That's great :bowdown:

👍 so SC300 all cleared?

:dunce: I need to remember some models, you need to really pay attention to their extended names :crazy:

:cheers: Scooby in black was found last night :D...will send it to HP after tomorrow's reset so you will see it on Sunday :D

👍 so SC300 all cleared?

:dunce: I need to remember some models, you need to really pay attention to their extended names :crazy:

:cheers: Scooby in black was found last night :D...will send it to HP after tomorrow's reset so you will see it on Sunday :D

Yes, correct:tup:
Sweet for the Subi, glad you found it :)

Thanks for the Inifniti Drev, received it earlier today, was a great surprise. Loving the colour combination as well. ;)👍

Thanks for the Inifniti Drev, received it earlier today, was a great surprise. Loving the colour combination as well. ;)👍

Cool :)
Happy you like it. Its from the last version.
Thought it would be nice after the big contest you made, sorry I couldn't participate more.
:cheers:

Good news Drev. I just ripped the last GS3000 Vertex - Dark Green Mica on my first rip today. You will not believe what came up from the following lvl6 ticket....yes the scooby in midnight black....just a couple of days late. I will transfer the Vertex today then send it on to you next week. Unless you are on ps3 right now in which case I can send fr and car directly then you would just need to return it to 82 when you can. I will give it 5 minutes as I dont have much time. 👍

Ok Vertex transfered to 82. I will keep the Subaru safe for today just to make sure that DZ has it safely or has already sent it to you, then I will rip again later or tomorrow.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi gazelle, will take care of Doc tomorrow morning 👍

Thanks on helping with the GT-R GTA's :D

Hi gazelle, will take care of Doc tomorrow morning 👍

Thanks on helping with the GT-R GTA's :D

Sweet, I can rip again later then for tomorrow. At least I know where the Subaru is if I need it.
My lexus vertex pp has increased since 2.11 and my Amuse R1's pp have decreased since 2.11 :grumpy:
Your very welcome for the GT R's and thanks for TGIF :drool:

Sweet, I can rip again later then for tomorrow. At least I know where the Subaru is if I need it.
My lexus vertex pp has increased since 2.11 and my Amuse R1's pp have decreased since 2.11 :grumpy:
Your very welcome for the GT R's and thanks for TGIF :drool:

:lol: freaking 2.09, 2.10 and 2.11 :grumpy:! Believe Vertex is now 434? Cant remember I adjusted it :ouch:

:cheers:

Hi

The following has been donated:

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 in Grigio Sterling Metallizzato

Praise be that someone has finally got the Scooby.
I ripped 3 premium in a row of my level 6 tickets!

👍

Good news Drev. I just ripped the last GS3000 Vertex - Dark Green Mica on my first rip today. You will not believe what came up from the following lvl6 ticket....yes the scooby in midnight black....just a couple of days late. I will transfer the Vertex today then send it on to you next week. Unless you are on ps3 right now in which case I can send fr and car directly then you would just need to return it to 82 when you can. I will give it 5 minutes as I dont have much time. 👍

Ok Vertex transfered to 82. I will keep the Subaru safe for today just to make sure that DZ has it safely or has already sent it to you, then I will rip again later or tomorrow.
Cheers

:crazy:
Nice one 👍
Sorry I haven't replied earlier, the FRs are accepted now 👍
I was worried about the missing ones on the shortlist, thanks a bunch to you and everyone on this :bowdown:

I know DZ also found the Midnight Black Impreza but I think you found it out before sending. What are you looking for nowadays ? Gonna look you gtp profile, its been awhile :)

Hi

The following has been donated:

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 in Grigio Sterling Metallizzato

Praise be that someone has finally got the Scooby.
I ripped 3 premium in a row of my level 6 tickets!

👍

Will mark that down right away 👍
Yeah, Japanese are the toughest cars to find at this point. The sad thing is, I will pretty much look for JDM in the future:scared:
Hope you guys will forgive me for this SuBaru :guilty:

I have this one to trade :)

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 - Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato

Let me know if interested 👍

Yes, sure.
What would you like for it?

This one please :)
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 - White Pearl Crystal Shine

I can send today 👍

Edit: Did you ever got to receive this car from me:
22/nov; Bob_spec ( Maserati 2.45-Nero w/ Nero Nemesis) <=> Calistojr ( British Racing Green V8 Vantage) sent

This one please :)
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 - White Pearl Crystal Shine

I can send today 👍

Edit: Did you ever got to receive this car from me:
22/nov; Bob_spec ( Maserati 2.45-Nero w/ Nero Nemesis) <=> Calistojr ( British Racing Green V8 Vantage) sent

Yes, Vertex in White is alright.
Oh geez I remember now. Yes, everything was ok it wasn't the Brittish Racing Green the problem it was a Blue and I remember you sent Green x 4 so it was all good. Sorry about all this.

Its crazy that after so long searching for the Subaru, then 2 of us find it within days of each other :crazy:
What am I searching for these days? Lol....whatever you or Rayzah or Taz and a a few others are searching for :sly:
The Dark Green Mica Vertex is a donation. Taz is donating me a Spitfire green tix today and asked me the next one I find for you would be a donation too, so were all square 👍
The back up Subaru will be safe for another couple of hours until I rip again. I hope DZ doesn't loose it after that :scared:

Its crazy that after so long searching for the Subaru, then 2 of us find it within days of each other :crazy:
What am I searching for these days? Lol....whatever you or Rayzah or Taz and a a few others are searching for :sly:
The Dark Green Mica Vertex is a donation. Taz is donating me a Spitfire green tix today and asked me the next one I find for you would be a donation too, so were all square 👍
The back up Subaru will be safe for another couple of hours until I rip again. I hope DZ doesn't loose it after that :scared:

Double post, sorry.
Caldina GT Four in silver just ripped and sent directly. Can you return a copy to 82 account when you get a chance mate.
Cheers 👍

Edit....Dark Green Mica Vertex is going to have to wait until 13th March mate, sorry. I was double booked on 82 and didn't realise. But you know its safe and will get to you eventually ;-)

Last edited:
Yes, Vertex in White is alright.
Oh geez I remember now. Yes, everything was ok it wasn't the Brittish Racing Green the problem it was a Blue and I remember you sent Green x 4 so it was all good. Sorry about all this.

Great that one cleared up 👍
Car sent :)

Double post, sorry.
Caldina GT Four in silver just ripped and sent directly. Can you return a copy to 82 account when you get a chance mate.
Cheers 👍

Edit....Dark Green Mica Vertex is going to have to wait until 13th March mate, sorry. I was double booked on 82 and didn't realise. But you know its safe and will get to you eventually ;-)

Ok, I will send the Caldina back around friday if i'm not mistaken.
No problem with the Vertex 👍
Thanks mate :)

Great that one cleared up 👍
Car sent :)

Thanks, will find a trade day this week, it will probably be before friday,

Big thanks, glad its finally secured :cheers:

I'm a bit disappointed with all the hybrid thing going on.
I really like the GT5 and I fear it will kill the game.
Yeah Scooby did not want to be found so easily :grumpy:

I hear you. Sorg's thread was nice to see the possibilities/options/hacks, but did not believe it would turn the game upside down.

T/T for sure is not safe any more based on posts ive skimmed.

Forums a bit weird lately :eek:

Ohh well, still sticking to the old fashion way. Rip, send and what not :D Least the online private lobby is safe...I believe.

Yeah Scooby did not want to be found so easily :grumpy:

I hear you. Sorg's thread was nice to see the possibilities/options/hacks, but did not believe it would turn the game upside down.

T/T for sure is not safe any more based on posts ive skimmed.

Forums a bit weird lately :eek:

Ohh well, still sticking to the old fashion way. Rip, send and what not :D Least the online private lobby is safe...I believe.

Yeah i hope the game won't suffer too much but having doubts the car infront might be hybridized is not a good feeling and I've seen game dying for way less. I blame PD in a way they gave us nothing new to play with. Just like me with those wheels. I just hope there will be a game still after all this mess.

True that :ouch:!

I just need to watch the replays after the race more often...but that takes time to police! The current group seem more then honest thankfully. So I am currently having mixed feelings. Only really ventured to online recently other then the shuffles you had back then and find them very entertaining. So a different side of the game I am still enjoying. Borrow Glitch I dont really have a problem with as they should of never set a limit to begin with....which then begs the question: if you collected all the cars in a week, would you then be bored? The hacked cars is of no interest to me at all and hope PSN & PD slams a big hammer before the T/T gets infected.

Rant off...hoping this wed, a good new set of OCD. What does the crystal ball tell you? :D

I have the following:
to send,
---Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 ---
Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato - sent
Bianco Nuvola - sent
Blu Cosmo Metallizzato - sent
Nero Luxor - sent
Nero Metallizzato - sent
Rosso Alfa - sent
Verde Boreale - sent
please mark them off, as I have them and can start sending immediately, unlike those Acura's I'm still after (will get though) :) 👍

Last edited:
Back