Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Many thanks.
Ticket 4 sent also:)👍
I don't know if your schedule is busy, I don't want to abuse the app. Its a bit cheap tbh. I will do the trick tonight and this weekend.
:cheers: thank you!

Depends :ouch: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday would rather have trade dates filled up. Other days not so I can use the app, but not using the app at _0o or HP. Too much time spent on those account to loss it. So using the off days to send to HP on what I need.

Hoping RX-7 or 8 rips tonight so that I can send for TGIF :cheers:

Sad to say Griggio Metalizato Alfa 147 gta is still missing, I haven't been ripping much though, just got Carnival Yellow Beat '91 :D, so I'll send 2, to 2022?

Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02
- Black Mica
- Deep Purple Crystal Metallic.

Edit you can get the Carnival Yellow Beat '91 from doobieduck, if you trade with him, as I don't like to steal his thunder :) 👍

Ok, lets do the (2) Move custom for now.
I'll try to find the remaining Alfa !47 gta this weekend 👍
Sending the Bright Silver Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02.

:cheers: thank you!

Depends :ouch: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday would rather have trade dates filled up. Other days not so I can use the app, but not using the app at _0o or HP. Too much time spent on those account to loss it. So using the off days to send to HP on what I need.

Hoping RX-7 or 8 rips tonight so that I can send for TGIF :cheers:

So which is busy between these three so it doesn't bother too much? I'll grab only 1 from the busier account. I have alot of work transfering Izzy stuff alone, so I won't bother with the trade-able.
-Steel Gray @ _Me
-Champaign @ _0o
-White @ HP

I don't think PD will address the borrow trick in my opinion.
Heck, why they don't give us the 5g ? It was in 2.09 if I remember correctly. So many already implemented overlooked stuff that I don't care being fair and square anymore.

Honda BEAT '91 --Carnival Yellow --- Festival Red
for your
move custom rs limited'02...Bright Silver Metallic --Steel Gray Metallic

can send 14th & 15th

So which is busy between these three so it doesn't bother too much? I'll grab only 1 from the busier account. I have alot of work transfering Izzy stuff alone, so I won't bother with the trade-able.
-Steel Gray @ _Me
-Champaign @ _0o
-White @ HP

I don't think PD will address the borrow trick in my opinion.
Heck, why they don't give us the 5g ? It was in 2.09 if I remember correctly. So many already implemented overlooked stuff that I don't care being fair and square anymore.
Sorry, going on 3 days without much sleep.

I dont mind sending them out to you. App gets annoying at a point for me.
HP I can send the White tomorrow & _Me on Saturday. Though I wont log in to _0o for play today. Just rip and rip till something comes up...hopefully quick. But I can put it up tomorrow or late tonight.

Believe it is out of PD's hands at this point. So you should be correct on that they will not do anything as they really cant currently.

May take tomorrow off and just jack all my cars tomorrow :lol:

Hi

The following has been delivered;

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03 Rouge De Mars

Regards

Could you book me for these two cars:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03 Bleu Iliade
Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 Chaste White

I would like the following sent to genuino_67 at your pleasure:

Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R230) '04: Smaragdschwarz
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R230) '04: Tellursilber

Can send both cars tomorrow:)👍

cool mate would you like this

move custom rs limited'02-- Pearl White I

Yes, sure :)
I'll start sending next reset 👍
I think I can send them both next reset.
I send to Doobieduck2, right?

Hi

The following has been delivered;

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03 Rouge De Mars

Regards

Thanks a bunch :)
Would you like another bday or level ticket ?
Anything, just let me know 👍

Could you book me for these two cars:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03 Bleu Iliade
Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 Chaste White

I would like the following sent to genuino_67 at your pleasure:

Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R230) '04: Smaragdschwarz
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R230) '04: Tellursilber

Can send both cars tomorrow:)👍

Sounds good :)👍
Will book them in.
Btw I can supply one more car as a gift if you need more car :)
Doobie & Genuino. If you need a 3rd car with your respective trades it will be on the house. Same thing for Taz, if you want two tickets.

tur1smo2022 is still ok to received :)
Thank you very much all and chat soon 👍

I am sorry to say that I have somehow made a mistake:( my Renaultsport in blue iliade is nit the Lutecia but the Clio, sorry. But I do have the Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 03 in gris titane, that you are missing, so if you don't mind I'd like to send you the latter instead. Will send upon your confirmation. Again sorry for the trouble.

I am sorry to say that I have somehow made a mistake:( my Renaultsport in blue iliade is nit the Lutecia but the Clio, sorry. But I do have the Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 03 in gris titane, that you are missing, so if you don't mind I'd like to send you the latter instead. Will send upon your confirmation. Again sorry for the trouble.

Ok, no problem. You can go with Gris Titane instead. I'll adjust OP 👍
I was wondering if you needed the SL65 under green ticket or its not necessary ?

Ok, no problem. You can go with Gris Titane instead. I'll adjust OP 👍
I was wondering if you needed the SL65 under green ticket or its not necessary ?

Thank you :) and no green ticket is not necessary, as long as they are 0/0/0 :sly:

Hey Doc,

Infiniti G35 Coupe '03: Brilliant Silver @ _Me under share. If you need me to send, let me know.

Hey Doc,

Infiniti G35 Coupe '03: Brilliant Silver @ _Me under share. If you need me to send, let me know.

Ok, thanks 👍
So far I haven't borrowed any of your cars but I can do the trick this weekend. I can send you another draft of low level tickets if you need, let me know. Btw i found out that the thing I was speaking yesterday was a replica, not the real deal :guilty:

Ok, thanks 👍
So far I haven't borrowed any of your cars but I can do the trick this weekend. I can send you another draft of low level tickets if you need, let me know. Btw i found out that the thing I was speaking yesterday was a replica, not the real deal :guilty:

WOW!!! Fooled me big time then! See alot of them now.

No need....gave in and _0o is doing it now. Will keep ripping away :D. It will be up for a bit so no worries.

Uhm question... I borrowed several of your cars actually (not all, just 3). Hope that was ok? I'll give you something in return.
Was wondering what the wheel colors are of the two Honda Integra's: one's Championhsip White with orange wheels (I have this car longer, but don't know the wheel colors; it's either Chrome Orange, or Chrome Orange Metallic I think), the other one Milano Red with yellow wheels. I think they were both on Bob_spec today. I also borrowed a Nissan SILVIA in Super Black with wheels I assume in Gold Leaf Metallic if that's possible.

If you have the time, would you be willing to tell me what the wheel colors are? Sorry for bothering you with it.

I'll send you these three in return :): Infiniti G35 Coupe '03 in Brilliant Silver, Diamond Graphite Metallic, Ivory Pearl.
And I can put some cars online for you for the weekend, pick whatever you want from my 0/0/0 cars.

Uhm question... I borrowed several of your cars actually (not all, just 3). Hope that was ok? I'll give you something in return.
Was wondering what the wheel colors are of the two Honda Integra's: one's Championhsip White with orange wheels (I have this car longer, but don't know the wheel colors; it's either Chrome Orange, or Chrome Orange Metallic I think), the other one Milano Red with yellow wheels. I think they were both on Bob_spec today. I also borrowed a Nissan SILVIA in Super Black with wheels I assume in Gold Leaf Metallic if that's possible.

If you have the time, would you be willing to tell me what the wheel colors are? Sorry for bothering you with it.

I'll send you these three in return :): Infiniti G35 Coupe '03 in Brilliant Silver, Diamond Graphite Metallic, Ivory Pearl.
And I can put some cars online for you for the weekend, pick whatever you want from my 0/0/0 cars.

All good mate, I don't mind folks borrowing them :)👍
The Integra Milano Red / Velocity Yellow Tintcoat.
Integra Championship White / Chrome Orange
Silvia Super Black / Citron Gold Metallic ( 80% sure ) or Almond Beige Metallic

I'm not really looking for any car in particular at the moment except the few in OP, I have an Items problem and still not sure what to do. Thanks for the G35 Infiniti btw, will mark them down. I can trade you glitch wheels cars in exchange of the Infinitis, let me know. Schedule is not really busy so don't be shy 👍
:cheers:

WOW!!! Fooled me big time then! See alot of them now.

No need....gave in and _0o is doing it now. Will keep ripping away :D. It will be up for a bit so no worries.

You sure? I saw a recent tread from you looking for tickets but I couldn't see which tickets you were looking for. I can send 3 more no problems from Bob, he got most of the level ones 👍
Chat soon.

Morning Drev
Sending this freshly ripped ....
Infiniti G35 Coupe 03 Black Obsidian.....
.....Directly to 2022. Please return it to 82 when you get time mate 👍

Morning Drev
Sending this freshly ripped ....
Infiniti G35 Coupe 03 Black Obsidian.....
.....Directly to 2022. Please return it to 82 when you get time mate 👍

Will do mate. Thank you very much :)
Wont take long before I send it back 👍

All good mate, I don't mind folks borrowing them :)👍
The Integra Milano Red / Velocity Yellow Tintcoat.
Integra Championship White / Chrome Orange
Silvia Super Black / Citron Gold Metallic ( 80% sure ) or Almond Beige Metallic

I'm not really looking for any car in particular at the moment except the few in OP, I have an Items problem and still not sure what to do. Thanks for the G35 Infiniti btw, will mark them down. I can trade you glitch wheels cars in exchange of the Infinitis, let me know. Schedule is not really busy so don't be shy 👍

You sure? I saw a recent tread from you looking for tickets but I couldn't see which tickets you were looking for. I can send 3 more no problems from Bob, he got most of the level ones 👍
Chat soon.
Awesome, thanks for telling me what the colors are.

If you don't have any trades I'd like these:
Lancia 1.23-White w/ Nero Nemesis {matte}
And do you have a Nissan SKYLINE (R33) in white with black wheels?

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for telling me what the colors are.

If you don't have any trades I'd like these:
Lancia 1.23-White w/ Nero Nemesis {matte}
And do you have a Nissan SKYLINE (R33) in white with black wheels?

Yes, sure. I'll look tomorrow for the Skyline but the Lancia won't be any problem 👍
You could expect it in 3 resets approx. Black wheels Skyline shouldn't be hard to find, only if you need stock white body,
Cheers

Chat soon.
I dont know what I am doing after screwed up that trade with Rayzah :ouch:

Do you want me to send the Infiniti G35 Coupe '03: Brilliant Silver and Daihatsu? Just let me know so I can put on schedule or just move on to the next car on list. Caldina is a PITA like the Scubby.

I dont know what I am doing after screwed up that trade with Rayzah :ouch:

Do you want me to send the Infiniti G35 Coupe '03: Brilliant Silver and Daihatsu? Just let me know so I can put on schedule or just move on to the next car on list. Caldina is a PITA like the Scubby.

What happened?
I still don't know which tickets you needed :confused:
Yes send them the old fashioned way, still the best way :)
Unless you want me to do otherwise i'll trade for them 👍

Just error on my part. Downloaded ducks recently spread sheet and had to do lots of deleting as I was only after Black colors. Well, I just marked that I got a Prelude but marked it on the wrong Model! :ouch: I was ready to send yesterday but could not find the car for the life of me...obviously = :dunce:

Preludes and Accords are a PITA! They have a Sir and Sir spec to boot! :crazy:

OK, going to finish with Rayzah tomorrow with his Accord and _Me will be free and clear. Will send those two cars each reset.

Scooby, I mean Caldina = :grumpy: Again with the same colors but not the one needed!

Ohhh and RX-7...you sure know how to pick the hard ones! They rarely rip much other then white or black!

*edit: 3 days. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. 2 Daihatsu and 1 Infiniti

Last edited:
Thanks Doc :cheers: got the ticket :)

Tauras should of all been received no? When for new list?

Thanks Doc :cheers: got the ticket :)

Tauras should of all been received no? When for new list?

Thanks to you :)
I'll double check in a few, I had an items problem sunday and I hope I haven't missed anything. I'm still not sure how it works but I thought I was 200 under. I think the Tauruses are ok though 👍

For a new list, I will wait next OCD, then i'll set two different list, one for 2022 and one for 2023. Still a week or two taking it easy.
Chat soon.

Back