Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
HI Drev
Great to see you have updated OP a bit 👍

Do you realise that this one -
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97

comes in Green Ticket? I have 3 of them in Green and 1 in 0/0/0 so Iwillwait to see what you want to do.

I can cover this one for sure in a couple of resets -
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 - Black Metallic

What about the 2 missing Hommell green tix...do you need them?

Cheers mate:tup:

Still wanting cars sent to 22? Or are you moving to 23?

HI Drev
Great to see you have updated OP a bit 👍

Do you realise that this one -
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97

comes in Green Ticket? I have 3 of them in Green and 1 in 0/0/0 so Iwillwait to see what you want to do.

I can cover this one for sure in a couple of resets -
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 - Black Metallic

What about the 2 missing Hommell green tix...do you need them?

Cheers mate:tup:
Still wanting cars sent to 22? Or are you moving to 23?

Hi :)
Great, thanks for the heads up, i had no idea and I've watched that list so often :\
Let's go the Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 - Black metallic
&
Both Hommel (Jaune Italien and Jaune Orange) if your schedule allow.

Gonna try to find some Move 4wd you don't have or anything else you are looking for at the moment :cheers:

2022 is still ok for now 👍

Chat soon

Drev, I have the Move SR-XX 4WD 0/0/0 in Royal Blue Metallic if you want it. Can send as of this trade period.

And also have it in ticket form in Black if you want that from PSN fisho_suits.

Last edited:
Drevenger
Hi :)
Great, thanks for the heads up, i had no idea and I've watched that list so often :\
Let's go the Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 - Black metallic
&
Both Hommel (Jaune Italien and Jaune Orange) if your schedule allow.

Gonna try to find some Move 4wd you don't have or anything else you are looking for at the moment :cheers:

2022 is still ok for now 👍

Chat soon

Sure mate black one it is then. Both hommells are on me though....I promised them ages ago when you first lost them :embarrassed:
For the black daihatsu any green that i dont have (to 82) or any lvl or bday (to cookie) that helps your collection.
Cheers

Edit...These 3 ^^^ are coming Thurs to Sat. I might have some trades going down with ANNIHILATOR starting Monday but if not I will send over the 3 Green Tix too..will confirm nearer the time mate

Last edited:
Yeah, I was looking a the NSX and its scary, should I go for the type S or R from the recent years? I might not necessarily go for the whole set, probably a few models would be ok but it'll depend on how folks are still interested in trading :nervous: and the rhythm I add more cars to the OP. Theres a few models of MR2 that are interesting and won't be too hard to find I think. I'll add them tomorrow in case I fall asleep again :P
Chat soon mate

Depends on which MR2 or MRS / year. Think I have come accross them all now. Got all of them in black at least if available in black.

Believe it will be around. Seems like Gazelle & frenzal are still at it too :cheers:

Will see what we can get out of OP....Hopefully the last ones come up sooner too!

Hi

I have sent this:

Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 Black Metallic

Please add another green ticket for gazelle.

I have a number of NSX's mainly Type S, Type S Zeroes. If you check my profile page you will see the ones I do not have.
Happy to put the others on share if you want to borrow them.

Let me know.

Regards:tup:

Sure mate black one it is then. Both hommells are on me though....I promised them ages ago when you first lost them :embarrassed:
For the black daihatsu any green that i dont have (to 82) or any lvl or bday (to cookie) that helps your collection.
Cheers

Edit...These 3 ^^^ are coming Thurs to Sat. I might have some trades going down with ANNIHILATOR starting Monday but if not I will send over the 3 Green Tix too..will confirm nearer the time mate

Thanks, will look at what you are missing and will pm you to see if its ok 👍
I should have free time this weekend to farm green tix
I'll let you know in a few :)👍

Depends on which MR2 or MRS / year. Think I have come accross them all now. Got all of them in black at least if available in black.

Believe it will be around. Seems like Gazelle & frenzal are still at it too :cheers:

Will see what we can get out of OP....Hopefully the last ones come up sooner too!

I have a few red ones on 2022 but i was thinking about the Toyota MR2 GT-S '97. Do you have any of these? I'm making sure I grab the right cars for future tuning and all, its not always obvious. I hope i'll have time to work on my threads this weekend.
Chat soon mate. 👍

Hi

I have sent this:

Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 Black Metallic

Please add another green ticket for gazelle.

I have a number of NSX's mainly Type S, Type S Zeroes. If you check my profile page you will see the ones I do not have.
Happy to put the others on share if you want to borrow them.

Let me know.

Regards:tup:

Thanks for the Daihatsu, I saw it earlier 👍
I'll supply Gazelle82 with an additional green tix :)
I can't use the borrow app at the moment but this weekend i'll be able to do the trick once more so I might ask for a few type zero.

Drev, I have the Move SR-XX 4WD 0/0/0 in Royal Blue Metallic if you want it. Can send as of this trade period.

And also have it in ticket form in Black if you want that from PSN fisho_suits.

I'd like it in green ticket form if you don't mind but i'll have to delete some friends on my list once I get the time.
I'll FR fisho_suits 👍
Thank you all :)

I have a few red ones on 2022 but i was thinking about the Toyota MR2 GT-S '97. Do you have any of these? I'm making sure I grab the right cars for future tuning and all, its not always obvious. I hope i'll have time to work on my threads this weekend.
Chat soon mate. 👍
Doh!!! Just passed up two ripped ones per session. Earlier was the Red and think I just saw Blue...just finished reloading to rip again :ouch:!

Got the Black one for sure and in total there are 6 colors.

Beige Mica Metallic
Black
Dark Purple Mica
Orange Mica Metallic
Super Red II
Super White II

:lol: had to pick the high PP :D

*Edit purple passed up.

Last edited:
I'd like it in green ticket form if you don't mind but i'll have to delete some friends on my list once I get the time.
I'll FR fisho_suits 👍
Thank you all :)

Too easy mate, I'll send the ticket as soon as I get theFR. 👍

Doh!!! Just passed up two ripped ones per session. Earlier was the Red and think I just saw Blue...just finished reloading to rip again :ouch:!

Got the Black one for sure and in total there are 6 colors.

Beige Mica Metallic
Black
Dark Purple Mica
Orange Mica Metallic
Super Red II
Super White II

:lol: had to pick the high PP :D

*Edit purple passed up.

Sorry for this, :guilty:
I've looked and i'll grab both MR2 GT-S '97 & MR2 G-Limited Blacks and the remaining colors if you stumble across some of them again. I was certain I had at least a few '97 models :\ I still need to send a couple more to Nitrous then just ask what you would like.
I will also look for the Sprinter trueno BZ-R '02? :scared:

Too easy mate, I'll send the ticket as soon as I get theFR. 👍

Alright, FR sent
Let me know if you need anything 👍

Sorry for this, :guilty:
I've looked and i'll grab both MR2 GT-S '97 & MR2 G-Limited Blacks and the remaining colors if you stumble across some of them again. I was certain I had at least a few '97 models :\ I still need to send a couple more to Nitrous then just ask what you would like.
I will also look for the Sprinter trueno BZ-R '02? :scared:
nah, they will rip again (here I go again about they will come up :ouch: ). But they show up. So will send both blacks and what ever colors they come in each :cheers:

Sprinter Trueno BZ-R: The front wheel drive ones? Have two but think that is '98? The '02 is a corolla runx which looks like the station wagon. Have 2 of each model and in different colors. The Corolla BZ-R and Runx + Sprinter BR-Z have the same PP.

Yeah Sprinter trueno BZ-R '98, my bad. I wasn't sure so I've used Sharky's list to refresh memory. Gonna look later on if theres anything from '97 i could possibly need... looking at the moment, theres the NSX :\

The Honda NSX Type R '92 one is pretty much certain now.

MG MGF '97
Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 or '98
Suzuki ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 or Suzuki ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97

I'll have to drive a few of them, especially the Suzukis to make sure if add them to OP or not . For now I'll only add the '92 NSX type R. The rest like the MG i might only look for 1 or 2 specimen :)

No problem. Not sure if Ducks excel I have is accurate or not either.

those 2 Suzuki is max of 5 cars with colors options...and they have same PP. Sports has less HP for some reason and nicer body panel with sticker on the door. 2 for the Sports and 3 for the RS-Z. Got the Black ones in both.

ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Flash Red
ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Sapphire Blue Metallic
ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Saturn Black Metallic
ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97 Saturn Black Metallic
ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97 Superior White

In either case, can you wait on the MR2's = Black? Have a slew of B-days I am sending off from HP to pandulce right now, then those will be done by friday of next week I believe @ HP. Mean time still have O_o looking for OP and MR's.

Doc...OK first I thought it was strange. 3 days now? Getting Chastle White and NO Pure White.

Believe you have all the RX7 Type RS (FD) '98? Again, not sure on accuracy of excel but pure white wont come up?

RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Brilliant Black
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Chaste White
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Highlight Silver Metallic
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Innocent Blue Mica
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Vintage Red

DiersZee1
Doc...OK first I thought it was strange. 3 days now? Getting Chastle White and NO Pure White.

Believe you have all the RX7 Type RS (FD) '98? Again, not sure on accuracy of excel but pure white wont come up?

RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Brilliant Black
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Chaste White
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Highlight Silver Metallic
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Innocent Blue Mica
RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Vintage Red

Ducks spreadsheet agrees with DZ....pure white appears as '00 ;-)

Edit...Drev if its not too late - for the black Daihatsu and Taz's donation (thanks Taz :bowdown:) can you send 2 x '97 bday tix please. If its before the weekend please send to cookie if after the weekend then please send to 82. Many thanks :cheers:

Edit 2 :dopey: I can cover these...MR2 G Limited '97 - Beige Mica Metallic 29th & MR2 GT S '97 - Orange Mica Metallic 30th

Last edited:
mr2 gt-s'97...(Orange Mica Metallic) for your black mr2 gt-s
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02...Grigio Metallizzato for your Blu Metallizzato 147 gta

can send both on the 25th,that ok with you?

mr2 gt-s'97...(Orange Mica Metallic) for your black mr2 gt-s
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02...Grigio Metallizzato for your Blu Metallizzato 147 gta

can send both on the 25th,that ok with you?

Perfect, I'll add them both to schedule 👍
The only thing will be the black MR2 will be received in about 10 resets, won't be too long for the Blu metalizato 147 gta. :cheers:
Thanks

Ducks spreadsheet agrees with DZ....pure white appears as '00 ;-)

Edit...Drev if its not too late - for the black Daihatsu and Taz's donation (thanks Taz :bowdown:) can you send 2 x '97 bday tix please. If its before the weekend please send to cookie if after the weekend then please send to 82. Many thanks :cheers:

Edit 2 :dopey: I can cover these...MR2 G Limited '97 - Beige Mica Metallic 29th & MR2 GT S '97 - Orange Mica Metallic 30th

Its alright, I managed to send both to Cookie a few moments ago 👍
All good with the .MR2 G Limited '97 - Beige Mica Metallic the 29.
Now i'm not 100 % certain but I think Doobieduck offered his MR2 GT '97 Orange Mica Metallic a few hours before your 2nd edit. A way or another i will surely book you some MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97 in green tix in a near future :)👍
Chat soon.

No problem. Not sure if Ducks excel I have is accurate or not either.

those 2 Suzuki is max of 5 cars with colors options...and they have same PP. Sports has less HP for some reason and nicer body panel with sticker on the door. 2 for the Sports and 3 for the RS-Z. Got the Black ones in both.

ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Flash Red
ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97 Saturn Black Metallic
ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97 Saturn Black Metallic
ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97 Superior White

In either case, can you wait on the MR2's = Black? Have a slew of B-days I am sending off from HP to pandulce right now, then those will be done by friday of next week I believe @ HP. Mean time still have O_o looking for OP and MR's.

Thanks for the color reference on those 👍
Gonna double check if I have any in the garage but it seems i'll go for the bunch.

About those damn RX-7 I'm starting to wonder from where I got this list or if I screw up a letter in the naming. I think I know why, Is it the same with the RX-8 ? Gonna be back on this I have to shove like 3 2 feet of snow :yuck:

cool mate no worries..i'll be able to send both over on the 22nd now,can you send to my GTP_doobieduck account please

About those damn RX-7 I'm starting to wonder from where I got this list or if I screw up a letter in the naming. I think I know why, Is it the same with the RX-8 ? Gonna be back on this I have to shove like 3 2 feet of snow :yuck:
I ditched my personal EXCEL. Caused me grief :ouch: Entry of info is so crucial :irked: ... least you didnt commit a trade to only find an error in the entry!

Actually forgot that the Toyota GT-S '97: Black = PP431 sits @ _Me. You will see it in about 15 minutes after the post. Doing a quick rip to see if anything comes up.

I'll put both of them up on share at _0o. You can test to see if you like them or not :D

*EDIT:
Doc,
* Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98:Black Metallic & Green Mical Metallic + Strong Blue Metallic ... PP383

The first two after I'll take care of pandulce but the Strong Blue from _Me tomorrow. If you dont mind, level1 to 3's to O_o when time allows.

Last edited:
Both tickets received Drev thanks. LoL, its ok doobie can have that one. Instead I will send two 4wd Green Tix (black and red mica) on 30th and 1st. Don't worry about Green Tix for me at the moment just send 3 low lvl tix to 82 to cover these two and beige mica mr2.
Cheers

Edit...Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 - Black Metallic
Sent 👍

Last edited:
Both tickets received Drev thanks. LoL, its ok doobie can have that one. Instead I will send two 4wd Green Tix (black and red mica) on 30th and 1st. Don't worry about Green Tix for me at the moment just send 3 low lvl tix to 82 to cover these two and beige mica mr2.
Cheers

Edit...Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 - Black Metallic
Sent 👍

You sure?
I was planning to do the Move you were missing
Thanks for the Cuore :bowdown:

I ditched my personal EXCEL. Caused me grief :ouch: Entry of info is so crucial :irked: ... least you didnt commit a trade to only find an error in the entry!

Actually forgot that the Toyota GT-S '97: Black = PP431 sits @ _Me. You will see it in about 15 minutes after the post. Doing a quick rip to see if anything comes up.

I'll put both of them up on share at _0o. You can test to see if you like them or not :D

*EDIT:
Doc,
* Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98:Black Metallic & Green Mical Metallic + Strong Blue Metallic ... PP383

The first two after I'll take care of pandulce but the Strong Blue from _Me tomorrow. If you dont mind, level1 to 3's to O_o when time allows.

Ok, i'll cover 1- 2 - 3 to wine O_o
I haven't checked 2023 but theres 2 missing RX-7s from '98 & '00 still.

cool mate no worries..i'll be able to send both over on the 22nd now,can you send to my GTP_doobieduck account please

Yes, will send to GTP no problem 👍

Yes sure...greenies can come later. I would rather have tickets to rip for your wanted....so just send any 3 thats good for your op to 82 please sir :-)

Yes sure...greenies can come later. I would rather have tickets to rip for your wanted....so just send any 3 thats good for your op to 82 please sir :-)

Low level tickets it will be :)👍
Won't take too long before I can send, most likely this weekend 👍

I hope I haven't forgot anything in OP, still haven't looked 2023 though.
Chat soon.

/edit
Just realized Frenzal sent me the Green ticket Black MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97. So you can skip this one for the moment, I still haven't put the NSX type R '92 in OP yet, plus a couple additional model will be added in OP this weekend. I'll send Level 1-2-3 to Gazelle_82 still 👍

Last edited:
Cheers mate. My mistake on frenzal...I checked back a couple of posts but must have misread. I have the blue 4wd green tix also....so I will send red mica and blue.....unless i have made another mistake ;-)

Cheers mate. My mistake on frenzal...I checked back a couple of posts but must have misread. I have the blue 4wd green tix also....so I will send red mica and blue.....unless i have made another mistake ;-)

Nice :)
I'll make the switch right away 👍
Thanks.

Hi

This has been delivered:

Regards

Received 👍
Many thanks, Let me know if you need anything for it :cheers:

Ok, i'll cover 1- 2 - 3 to wine O_o
I haven't checked 2023 but theres 2 missing RX-7s from '98 & '00 still.

Thanks on the ticket :cheers:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno BR-Z Strong Blue sent.

As for the missing RX-7's to 2023, that was not scheduled by me right :confused:

Show 4 sent in history book. But, all to 2022 that were committed on posts.

Let me know which ones.

Thanks on the ticket :cheers:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno BR-Z Strong Blue sent.

As for the missing RX-7's to 2023, that was not scheduled by me right :confused:

Show 4 sent in history book. But, all to 2022 that were committed on posts.

Let me know which ones.

Thanks,
There was one RX-7 on 2023, no it wasn't by you, it wouldn't have been a problem either. I still have one RX-7 '00 missing, it might be on Bob_spec. Gonna look in a few but I was curious to see if those new glitch wheels are do-able the old way.

Thanks,
There was one RX-7 on 2023, no it wasn't by you, it wouldn't have been a problem either. I still have one RX-7 '00 missing, it might be on Bob_spec. Gonna look in a few but I was curious to see if those new glitch wheels are do-able the old way.

:eek: that is alot of download time after you finish :ouch:

OK your thread went super fast the past few days. Picked up another MR2 G-Limited...purple & orange.

Post up on OP for the RX-7.

CREDIT: * Believe this is correct from me to you?
Drevenger:
Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98: & Black Metallic & Green Mical Metallic
MR2 G-Limited '97: Black & Dark Purple Mica + Orange Mica Metallic
MR2 GT-S '97: Beige Mica Metallic

Last edited:
Back