Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hi drev.
PM sent...I will fix the hommell on the 30th.
You can mark this one off...
DAIHATSU MIRA TR-XX AVANZATO R '97 Silver Met....
Its coming straight from nitrous 👍
If you can send another 92 bday to cookie when you have time that would be awesome:tup:
@tazman....thanks mate your the best :bowdown:

Hi guys, Drev will need to accept Fr from Nitrous_Ox, so I can send to tur1smo2022 tonight :) 👍

Is this still outstanding?

RX-8 Type S '03: Snow Flake White Pearl Mica

If so, will send tomorrow at reset.

Hi drev.
PM sent...I will fix the hommell on the 30th.
You can mark this one off...
DAIHATSU MIRA TR-XX AVANZATO R '97 Silver Met....
Its coming straight from nitrous 👍
If you can send another 92 bday to cookie when you have time that would be awesome:tup:
@tazman....thanks mate your the best :bowdown:

Marked up, thanks 👍
The bday '92 shouldn't take long, probably over the week i'll be able to send all four.
Chat soon :)

👍 that is the one. Monday or Tuesday is fine :)

Nah, not worried about the MR2. Trying to get O_o to rip the RX8 S, Caldina, Prelude, so wont have this account occupied. But, if something comes up will send.

Alright will do, i've marked it up as well 👍
Thanks again for your help :)

Sent 03/25: Mazda RX-8 Type S '03: Snow Flake White Pearl Mica

Hopefully that is the last one you needed to clear it from the OP :cheers:

Sent 03/25: Mazda RX-8 Type S '03: Snow Flake White Pearl Mica

Hopefully that is the last one you needed to clear it from the OP :cheers:

Yes, I'll mark it down right away, Thanks a bunch on these RX-8s I was starting to doubt theres was a Snow Flake White at this point. I didn't even have the paint chip. It had to wait until the end of winter I guess :\

Yes, I'll mark it down right away, Thanks a bunch on these RX-8s I was starting to doubt theres was a Snow Flake White at this point. I didn't even have the paint chip. It had to wait until the end of winter I guess :\

:lol: I was doubting it too :P

Wait it did come with Paint Chip or was that a snow joke? :lol:

Hi

Sent this:

Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 Silver Metallic

Please send Diers a ticket/car of his choosing.

👍

Hi

Sent this:

👍
:cheers: thanks taz :bowdown:, but lets give to our good friend Ken AKA gazelle the Chef 👍 Need more rippers :D

:cheers: thanks taz :bowdown:, but lets give to our good friend Ken AKA gazelle the Chef 👍 Need more rippers :D

Wow DZ you make me :embarrassed:
Thanks to you and Taz 👍
Drev I will take another 92 to cookie please. Ripping again on Friday and most days next week as I am off for a week :drool: so I hope to be making a start on your nsx collection although I do hope something rips for rayzah too as ripping for my fellow chef has been pretty baron lately.
:cheers: & :bowdown: to all.

:lol: I was doubting it too :P

Wait it did come with Paint Chip or was that a snow joke? :lol:

Everything was Ok, it was a snow joke attempt :nervous:

Hi

Sent this:

👍

Thanks again for the Daihatsu 👍
I'll supply one more to Gazelle via DZ via taz :)

Remember the bimmer you gave me?

Click for full set 💡

:dopey:

Pretty neat, i've watched the set and I must say, nice pics 👍
Happy you had fun doing this, I like to take pics as well too. :)
:cheers:

Wow DZ you make me :embarrassed:
Thanks to you and Taz 👍
Drev I will take another 92 to cookie please. Ripping again on Friday and most days next week as I am off for a week :drool: so I hope to be making a start on your nsx collection although I do hope something rips for rayzah too as ripping for my fellow chef has been pretty baron lately.
:cheers: & :bowdown: to all.

:lol:Cheers, will send another '92 to Cookie no problem 👍
I think it will be 3 to go, still.(2 Cookie & 1 Gazelle) :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry, but I stress about other side.... :ouch:

But I got it in the end :P :cheers:

Thanks Doc --> Taz --> Ken :D

I thought I had post earlier but GTP is playing tricks on me. The pages don't load correctly today but I think I found out why. Anyways, thanks again for clearing up that last RX-8 and Taz and Gazelle and Frenzal :cheers:

*EDIT...somethings odd. Keep pushing send and it just kicks me back out to garage. :confused:

Sorry Doc if you read the post above this one. Had a scare going but it was the Servers being down! :ouch: No private online fix today :irked:

Just sent the Toyota Sprinter BR-Z in Green Mica. This way you dont have to wait :cheers:

Drev, if you can send a FR to fisho_racing before reset, I have the Move green ticket in Green Mica ready to roll. 👍

Sorry Doc if you read the post above this one. Had a scare going but it was the Servers being down! :ouch: No private online fix today :irked:

Just sent the Toyota Sprinter BR-Z in Green Mica. This way you dont have to wait :cheers:

Sweet, thanks. :bowdown:
I was nervous too :nervous:, got an error = 12 on op_hy then 11:dunce: on Bob
Don't know if reseting the modem was the solution but it worked for me.

Drev, if you can send a FR to fisho_racing before reset, I have the Move green ticket in Green Mica ready to roll. 👍

Ok, will send FR from Bob_spec in about 3 hours I hope it wasn't previous reset, we changed time a week or so ago, daylight saving they call it. So my reset is at 8pm now instead of 7, I don't know on which setup my GTP time setting is. gonna look at the time stamp on this post to understand. Did you guys advances time by 1 hour recently? I feel
we are the only one doing it so early. Anyways , i'll pm you around the same time as the FR, :cheers:

/edit.
ok, I see its for this reset 👍

UK springing forward this coming Sunday the 31st. USA sprang forward back on 10th. Believe Canada follows the same time as us?

I actually did not have to reset anything. Saw the post on the Q&A forum, tried it and BAM! Thankfully on 10minutes prior to reset! Was going to flash old save just in case, but glad I didnt!

Doc, the Caldina is extremely annoying. Think we are are on the 3rd week and still chasing that tail!

Caldina = :-((((
However I start ripping tomorrow for a full week...whoop. I might have a back up plan though, and its totaly legit ;-)

Caldina = :-((((
However I start ripping tomorrow for a full week...whoop. I might have a back up plan though, and its totaly legit ;-)

Vacation? Drop COD and join us in the lobby!

What trick? Keep saying each rip that it will show up :crazy: Other color or nothing at all. Same with the Prelude :yuck:

Vacation? Drop COD and join us in the lobby!

What trick? Keep saying each rip that it will show up :crazy: Other color or nothing at all. Same with the Prelude :yuck:

LOL I dropped COD a long time ago....BF3 is where the big boys hang out :P
I might just pop in....do I need the host on friends list or can I join you. Can you PM me another link to them mate....I do hope they will run at least 1 race "Tuning Prohibited" :nervous:

No trick I just asked a friend to help out...He's contacting Drev & Rayzah, so hopefully the final Caldina will be greyed out soon and I hope to see a new wanted list from Rayzah soon too - Happy days 👍

:cheers:

Yah, I had a pm from Chipotle , he told me he could take care of the Caldina remaining.
Thanks, Gazelle :)👍 and DiersZee for the relentless ticket rip.

Yah, I had a pm from Chipotle , he told me he could take care of the Caldina remaining.
Thanks, Gazelle :)👍 and DiersZee for the relentless ticket rip.

:lol: Small World! Guess Chipotle got his PS3 going back online?

He is racing with the Pirates 👍

Never had the pleasure to meet him.

So will mark this off then :D

Latest Posts

Back