Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
both these sent to your 22 acount today mate

mr2 gt-s'97...Orange Mica Metallic
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02...Grigio Metallizzato

:eek: that is alot of download time after you finish :ouch:

OK your thread went super fast the past few days. Picked up another MR2 G-Limited...purple & orange.

Post up on OP for the RX-7.

CREDIT: * Believe this is correct from me to you?
Drevenger:
Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98: & Black Metallic & Green Mical Metallic
MR2 G-Limited '97: Black & Dark Purple Mica + Orange Mica Metallic
MR2 GT-S '97: Beige Mica Metallic

Iknew I had forgot something 👍
Thanks for clarifying the picture, I'm having hard time to concentrate nowadays.
I've added everything on OP now, pretty sure 👍

@ Doobieduck,
Thanks mate, i'll clear the Blu metali. 147 gta on Sunday and the MR2 as soon as I'll receive it 👍

I can cover the Toyota ist - white on Tuesday....unless it rips over the weekend on cookie :scared:

edit....I'm also going to cover the Green Tix 4wd in silver metallic....around the 4th April ;-)

Last edited:
Drev, see how you go tith those green ticket Move's, any that aren't covered I can grind out for you as I still have a couple accounts with that event still incomplete.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98: Black Metallic freshly ripped and just sent.

Cannot seem to buy any luck on that Caldina!

I can cover the Toyota ist - white on Tuesday....unless it rips over the weekend on cookie :scared:

edit....I'm also going to cover the Green Tix 4wd in silver metallic....around the 4th April ;-)

Will mark them down right away 👍

Drev, see how you go tith those green ticket Move's, any that aren't covered I can grind out for you as I still have a couple accounts with that event still incomplete.

Don't want to be too much work, I also have a couple account with the race unlocked as well. I was planning to do them over the week end so I don't know where to go from here. I know Gazelle got 3 or 4 missing. I also don't wanna be to greedy. Where you looking for anything in particular ?

Toyota Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98: Black Metallic freshly ripped and just sent.

Cannot seem to buy any luck on that Caldina!

Many thanks :bowdown:
Yeah its a tricky one still, if only we had nice OCD with Premium to Standard I could find it from chipotle or sharky, they always come back for these.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - Beige Mica Metallic. Freshly ripped on cookie. Going to send in 5 minutes to prevent any double sends :scared:
Please return it to 82 whenever you get the time mate. 👍

sent :-)

Last edited:
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - Beige Mica Metallic. Freshly ripped on cookie. Going to send in 5 minutes to prevent any double sends :scared:
Please return it to 82 whenever you get the time mate. 👍

I think I made another mistake,
I forgot to gray down OP.
Don't know if its too late ?

\edit

Thanks, at least I didn't have it yet 👍 I can't wrap my head around anything nowadays so its best to double or triple check before I end up doing too many mistakes. Sorry for the inconvenients.

Pretty sure DZ hasn't send it yet, I'll send it back right away, gonna delay Level 3 for Sunday but Level 1 will follow from Bob in a few.
Chat soon

Last edited:
Thanks, at least I didn't have it yet I can't wrap my head around anything nowadays so its best to double or triple check before I end up doing too many mistakes. Sorry for the inconvenients.

Pretty sure DZ hasn't send it yet, I'll send it back right away, gonna delay Level 3 for Sunday but Level 1 will follow from Bob in a few.
Chat soon

Thanks, at least I didn't have it yet I can't wrap my head around anything nowadays so its best to double or triple check before I end up doing too many mistakes. Sorry for the inconvenients.

Chat soon

Its ok mate. Partly my fault for not checking back far enough in posts.
@ DZ....sorry mate :nervous:

Anyway todays second rip has been good to you....no caldina unfortunatly and no Esprit's for rayzah.....Avanzato 97- puro white and MR2 gt-s 97 -Dark purple mica.
I will send these two after next two resets. For return to 82 sometime....just confirm they are both good for you mate 👍

Its ok mate. Partly my fault for not checking back far enough in posts.
@ DZ....sorry mate :nervous:

Anyway todays second rip has been good to you....no caldina unfortunatly and no Esprit's for rayzah.....Avanzato 97- puro white and MR2 gt-s 97 -Dark purple mica.
I will send these two after next two resets. For return to 82 sometime....just confirm they are both good for you mate 👍

Nice, I just looked quickly but yes both is good :nervous:
If you can send the Avanzato '97 Puro Whito to Bob_spec it will be easier for me to send it back 👍

MR-2 GT-S Dark Purple can go to tur1smo2022 👍
Thanks again.

edit/ The Mira or the Cuore?

Nice, I just looked quickly but yes both is good :nervous:
If you can send the Avanzato '97 Puro Whito to Bob_spec it will be easier for me to send it back 👍

MR-2 GT-S Dark Purple can go to tur1smo2022 👍
Thanks again.

edit/ The Mira or the Cuore?

Ok mate will do. Its the Cuore 👍

2nd hommel green tix and extras coming in a few hours 👍

Ok mate will do. Its the Cuore 👍

2nd hommel green tix and extras coming in a few hours 👍

Ok with the Cuore 👍 I can confirm I didn't have it yet. Sorry about this DiersZee it was my bad once again :\
Level 1 and Beige MR-2 GT-S sent to Gazelle _82
I'll send Level 2 later on :cheers:

Hi, still need that darn Griggio Metalizato Alfa 147 gta, can you put it on share & I'll pinch it :) 👍

Hi, still need that darn Griggio Metalizato Alfa 147 gta, can you put it on share & I'll pinch it :) 👍

I was planning to send it to you on Monday 👍
Schedule is not too busy right now and I still needed to send 2 or 3 cars to you.
Let me know if you really want to borrow it but like I said, more than happy to send Monday, might be tuesday for you tho.

Save your trades, I'm happy to perma borrow, remains 0/0/0 anyway.
I dont know if you can help but I also need to perma borrow Furai Concept '08:
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo White
(grey w/ red wing) --

I'm trying to ripp the last 3 its frustrating :ouch:

Edit just found the Blue one :D 👍

Last edited:
Ok i'll go look and put the Alfa, I think I have one Furai you looking for.
I'm level 39 in case you don't wanna scroll all day.

Don't want to be too much work, I also have a couple account with the race unlocked as well. I was planning to do them over the week end so I don't know where to go from here. I know Gazelle got 3 or 4 missing. I also don't wanna be to greedy. Where you looking for anything in particular ?

Nothing needed mate, just let me know if you want me to go ahead anyways. 👍

Save your trades, I'm happy to perma borrow, remains 0/0/0 anyway.
I dont know if you can help but I also need to perma borrow Furai Concept '08:
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo White
(grey w/ red wing) --

I'm trying to ripp the last 3 its frustrating :ouch:

Edit just found the Blue one :D 👍

They are on Share on tur1smo2022, just drop a FR if you not doing the trick from Ferrari Magyar 👍
The no paint chip grey with red wing i only had in 0/0/0 👍

/edit
Gonna look on Izzy for the White Furai.

Nothing needed mate, just let me know if you want me to go ahead anyways. 👍

Ok, if you find the two remaining ( Green Mica & Puro White ) without too much trouble it sure would be really nice :)
I have a couple things you might be interested in though. I'll message you early next week once i've cleared a bit of schedule.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
They are on Share on tur1smo2022, just drop a FR if you not doing the trick from Ferrari Magyar 👍
The no paint chip grey with red wing i only had in 0/0/0 👍

/edit
Gonna look on Izzy for the White Furai.

Thank you very much sir, Shazbu was already Fr'd so I got them both, :) 👍

and if you are planning to send me anything let me know first, I may already have it, and I can always borrow instead, leaving your trading more freed :) 👍

Edit, only one more furai to go, note I already have the Gran Turismo White Pearl, why they need two white ones :crazy:

Last edited:
Thank you very much sir, Shazbu was already Fr'd so I got them both, :) 👍

and if you are planning to send me anything let me know first, I may already have it, and I can always borrow instead, leaving your trading more freed :) 👍

Edit, only one more furai to go, note I already have the Gran Turismo White Pearl, why they need two white ones :crazy:

No problem 👍 Always happy to help :)
Geez how many Furai there is?
No luck from Izzy, I was certain I had more Furai around.
Chat soon.

Hi guys, have not had a chance to send the Beige from HP. But no problem if sent 👍

Hi

I have sent this

Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 - Super Red II

Please send gazelle whatever he requires, as you schedule allows.

Regards

No problem 👍 Always happy to help :)
Geez how many Furai there is?
No luck from Izzy, I was certain I had more Furai around.
Chat soon.

There are 12 Furais, all of which are sitting safely in my garage thanks to your grey/red wing and Gazelles white one, thanks guys :cheers:

Hey Doc,

If you dont mind a relay on this vs ticket. Just ripped PP324...need it at HP account.

ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97: Superior White

Ok, if you find the two remaining ( Green Mica & Puro White ) without too much trouble it sure would be really nice :)
I have a couple things you might be interested in though. I'll message you early next week once i've cleared a bit of schedule.
Thanks for your help.

Leave it with me and I'll let you know when I've got 'em. 👍

Hi

I have sent this

Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 - Super Red II

Please send gazelle whatever he requires, as you schedule allows.

Regards

Received 👍
Many thanks again :bowdown:
I'll see what Gazelle is up to for this one.
Chat soon.

Hey Doc,

If you dont mind a relay on this vs ticket. Just ripped PP324...need it at HP account.

ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97: Superior White

Is it the car you've sent yesterday ?
I'll transfer it to HP monday if i'm correct with schedule.

Yeah, sorry about the Beige MR2 GT-S cancelation. I though I had enough cars wanted for a while but it turned out to be definitively not enough :\

Leave it with me and I'll let you know when I've got 'em. 👍

Ok, sounds good :)👍
I'll keep you informed in case I come along one the remaining Move
:cheers:

Is it the car you've sent yesterday ?
I'll transfer it to HP monday if i'm correct with schedule.

Yeah, sorry about the Beige MR2 GT-S cancelation. I though I had enough cars wanted for a while but it turned out to be definitively not enough :\
👍 that is the one. Monday or Tuesday is fine :)

Nah, not worried about the MR2. Trying to get O_o to rip the RX8 S, Caldina, Prelude, so wont have this account occupied. But, if something comes up will send.

Hi drev.
PM sent...I will fix the hommell on the 30th.
You can mark this one off...
DAIHATSU MIRA TR-XX AVANZATO R '97 Silver Met....
Its coming straight from nitrous 👍
If you can send another 92 bday to cookie when you have time that would be awesome:tup:
@tazman....thanks mate your the best :bowdown:

Back