Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
:lol: another one popped up :bowdown:

Doh! No problem. They actually rip easily via Modern Day, if any didnt get thru just let me know. Last one was the Green and prior to that was Red I believe.

Yeah, OCD in 2 days...hopefully something good!

:lol: another one popped up :bowdown:

Doh! No problem. They actually rip easily via Modern Day, if any didnt get thru just let me know. Last one was the Green and prior to that was Red I believe.

Yeah, OCD in 2 days...hopefully something good!

All 5 are there :)👍
Thanks for completing this collection :bowdown:
I was sure I had screwed up when I saw 5. only to realize 5 was the total not 7.. :lol:

On another subject, I wish we were already wednesday.

@Annihilator
I only found.

Dark blue w/ Matte Black
Black w/ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl.

No stock white body but I could paint 👍

Last edited:
All 5 are there :)👍
Thanks for completing this collection :bowdown:
I was sure I had screwed up when I saw 5. only to realize 5 was the total not 7.. :lol:

On another subject, I wish we were already wednesday.

:lol: had me worried for a second 👍

NO HINT for tomorrow new list of what you want?

:lol: had me worried for a second 👍

NO HINT for tomorrow new list of what you want?

I don't have much clue at this point. I have most of the cars I was looking for and beyond.
I'm also pretty sure you gonna hate me big time with my future list. I'm at the S2000, NSX, GTR stage.

Ohh lord! :ouch:

Like that last RX-7 & 8 isnt bad :P

S2000 rip ok, but NSX Honda or Acura? GTR arrrr...

BTW: Current OCD coming tonight...gets those out of the schedule on my side.
Tuesday:
03/12: drevenger - Daihatsu Suzuki Custom RS Limited '02: Champaign @ _0o
03/12: drevenger - Daihatsu Suzuki Custom RS Limited '02: Steel Gray @ _Me

We love a challenge :yuck::sly:

Thanks for your support 👍
Kinda sad to hear Crypto closing away cause of this hack thing.

Ohh lord! :ouch:

Like that last RX-7 & 8 isnt bad :P

S2000 rip ok, but NSX Honda or Acura? GTR arrrr...

BTW: Current OCD coming tonight...gets those out of the schedule on my side.
Tuesday:
03/12: drevenger - Daihatsu Suzuki Custom RS Limited '02: Champaign @ _0o
03/12: drevenger - Daihatsu Suzuki Custom RS Limited '02: Steel Gray @ _Me

Alright with the Daihatsu :)👍
Good to know with the S2000 but the thing with the NSX is the ammount of colors :crazy:

Doc both sent with right color names noted on the ticket(got lazy :) ). The infinity tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch :bowdown:
Any preference for low level tix? Or anything, just say 👍
Chat soon.

Actually if you can hold off till you find out what the next list will be. Oddly the only accounting ripping anything for sending is from O_o . Keep getting RX-7 but in the wrong colors. Surprised you got so many on the RX8. Get the standard RX8 and E alot. Now oddly, _0o gets Acura NSX here and there in spurts.

HP is annoying me :grumpy:

Doc,

Infinity G35 Coupe '03: Twillight Blue?

Still open?

BTW: Forked OCD :yuck:

* Edit: Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03: Bleu Lliade?

Very nice blue and silver trim! Plus this premimum model is SWEET to drive!

Last edited:
Doc,

Infinity G35 Coupe '03: Twillight Blue?

Still open?

BTW: Forked OCD :yuck:

* Edit: Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03: Bleu Lliade?

Very nice blue and silver trim! Plus this premimum model is SWEET to drive!

Yeah lol, quite boring OCD for collectors. Since x-mas we are getting nearly identical OCDs bi-weekly.

About the Blue Infiniti and Clio that would be really nice :)👍 What would you like in return for these?

Yes still open. Even if mostly everyone is gone from the old fashioned 0/0/0 collecting i'll update OP from time to time and will still try to help folks around the board.

Btw thanks for the Moves I wish we could have these up here but I doubt it would go well during winter. About the Renault I wish we had the Twingo in game as well. They look really fun and are more track ready compared to competitions.

Yeah lol, quite boring OCD for collectors. Since x-mas we are getting nearly identical OCDs bi-weekly.

About the Blue Infiniti and Clio that would be really nice :)👍 What would you like in return for these?

Yes still open. Even if mostly everyone is gone from the old fashioned 0/0/0 collecting i'll update OP from time to time and will still try to help folks around the board.

Btw thanks for the Moves I wish we could have these up here but I doubt it would go well during winter. About the Renault I wish we had the Twingo in game as well. They look really fun and are more track ready compared to competitions.

Dang...Thought we lost you too! :nervous: Thought things were going to change, but didnt expect it to this extreme. :ouch:

The Infiniti will come tonight from O_o...have it saved on USB and Renault will be tomorrow's reset from O_o.

Actually need a Supra RZ any color other then Black at HP. Hope it is at 2022? Supra SZ thought would rip but that is far apart from each other.

I cant believe the Caldina Dark Gray is acting like the Scooby! :irked: Should cycle all colors "AGAIN" till this pops up...knocking on wood it is in a few day :scared:

Dang...Thought we lost you too! :nervous: Thought things were going to change, but didnt expect it to this extreme. :ouch:

The Infiniti will come tonight from O_o...have it saved on USB and Renault will be tomorrow's reset from O_o.

Actually need a Supra RZ any color other then Black at HP. Hope it is at 2022? Supra SZ thought would rip but that is far apart from each other.

I cant believe the Caldina Dark Gray is acting like the Scooby! :irked: Should cycle all colors "AGAIN" till this pops up...knocking on wood it is in a few day :scared:

Yeah I remember what you said, I assure you its not my fault, I haven't spoke about the borrow thing, I swear ;)

Supra RZ, sure I can cover these 👍 yep its on 2022 ==> HP

At this I could maybe change the title into Dark Grey Caldina wanted to generate a bit more attention. I might try with the 147 first so it doesn't overlap you.
Thanks.

Yeah I remember what you said, I assure you its not my fault, I haven't spoke about the borrow thing, I swear ;)

Supra RZ, sure I can cover these 👍 yep its on 2022 ==> HP

At this I could maybe change the title into Dark Grey Caldina wanted to generate a bit more attention. I might try with the 147 first so it doesn't overlap you.
Thanks.

Sweet! then I just need to worry about the SZ. Must likely paint and send it to just use.

NP...i'll keep looking at what rips. Was odd that 2 were mainly for you :cheers:

Trying to keep it going :P

Thank you on the Supra RZ :bowdown:!!! Helped big time to move a few things out of the truck :cheers:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03: Bleu Iliade just sent to 2022 :D

Thank you on the Supra RZ :bowdown:!!! Helped big time to move a few things out of the truck :cheers:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03: Bleu Iliade just sent to 2022 :D

Thanks a bunch for completing these sets :bowdown:
i knew I had forgot something, they are all grayed out now
Do you want the other colors as well?

Thanks a bunch for completing these sets :bowdown:
i knew I had forgot something, they are all grayed out now
Do you want the other colors as well?
:lol: Long as it is all good :cheers:

Nah all good. Taking two of each ripped or OCD one. OCD ones will most like be used but ripped ones I need to send off before I use them for fun.

Nothing else in the horizon? Last few cars are annoying :ouch:

Seriously becoming a Ghost Town around here. Both app are making things less community based game.

:lol: Long as it is all good :cheers:

Nah all good. Taking two of each ripped or OCD one. OCD ones will most like be used but ripped ones I need to send off before I use them for fun.

Nothing else in the horizon? Last few cars are annoying :ouch:

Seriously becoming a Ghost Town around here. Both app are making things less community based game.

Yeah, with lots of locked hay ball :lol:
I guess, if I don't expand tonight it will be tomorrow night 👍
Was planning to use a bit of a free time tonight but I fell asleep :\ and now I can't miss George St Pierre fights. After that, theres the F1 starts:crazy:

Yeah, with lots of locked hay ball :lol:
I guess, if I don't expand tonight it will be tomorrow night 👍
Was planning to use a bit of a free time tonight but I fell asleep :\ and now I can't miss George St Pierre fights. After that, theres the F1 starts:crazy:

Wish I got pay per view! Internet lines all busy with something hooked up to it! He should win. All the chit talkers get get beaten down ;)...plus he is BAD ARRRRRss :bowdown:

Watching the reply tomorrow of F1...me = whimpy :P

OK, well if I see another Orange, Black, White or Blue Caldina I am going to GO CRAZY!!! :ouch:

Wish I got pay per view! Internet lines all busy with something hooked up to it! He should win. All the chit talkers get get beaten down ;)...plus he is BAD ARRRRRss :bowdown:

Watching the reply tomorrow of F1...me = whimpy :P

OK, well if I see another Orange, Black, White or Blue Caldina I am going to GO CRAZY!!! :ouch:

Try first row.eu if you wanna try later on, I think it require low bandwith as I can view on a PS3, don't know if its related but yes should be a good one for sure :)
To use a famous quote from GSP "The bully will get bullied" :lol:
F1 is a bit sterile sometimes, especially in Australia since not every teams are settled but wanna see the start at least, I haven't seen the new cars yet.
Chat soon 👍

Doc, didnt watch the fight but figured GSP would win ;)

The mentally Weak always talk too much smack it seems. Anyways, OP changed a little but nothing new? It aint the Doors song is it?

I am sure the other ones will rip, but for the life of me my PS3's are not kicking them out! :ouch: Just yet!

*EDIT! Really, two whites for the RX-7 '98!!!! REALLY! :ouch:! Sorry wrong white ripped.

Last edited:
Doc, didnt watch the fight but figured GSP would win ;)

The mentally Weak always talk too much smack it seems. Anyways, OP changed a little but nothing new? It aint the Doors song is it?

I am sure the other ones will rip, but for the life of me my PS3's are not kicking them out! :ouch: Just yet!

*EDIT! Really, two whites for the RX-7 '98!!!! REALLY! :ouch:! Sorry wrong white ripped.

Twice I've edited and I fell asleep :\ I hate when it happens. I usually have to re edit the whole thing after, that's why it looked different, I saved after I removed the complete sets so I don't get caught again.

You mean like riders on the storm, yeah it is like the Doors :D

btw, GSP won, nothing too fancy last two round were a little bit average for the show though. Diaz looked like a kiddo the whole fight trying to punch after the bell because he had no opportunity during the actual fight.

Twice I've edited and I fell asleep :\ I hate when it happens. I usually have to re edit the whole thing after, that's why it looked different, I saved after I removed the complete sets so I don't get caught again.

You mean like riders on the storm, yeah it is like the Doors :D

btw, GSP won, nothing too fancy last two round were a little bit average for the show though. Diaz looked like a kiddo the whole fight trying to punch after the bell because he had no opportunity during the actual fight.

:( yeah thats the song...but I was so messed up I dont remember what I saw when it played :P

Yup...All bark and no bite ;)...that is why I love GSP style right now.

Things sure are weird. Just happy I found a lobby group but tradings still got me going! Put up a new list.... :D

I always want to fall asleep an hour or so before reset if I am not running in the lobby. Frustrating with x amounts of tickets & nada for days :grumpy:

So OP for sure is what you still need?

Yeah, I was looking a the NSX and its scary, should I go for the type S or R from the recent years? I might not necessarily go for the whole set, probably a few models would be ok but it'll depend on how folks are still interested in trading :nervous: and the rhythm I add more cars to the OP. Theres a few models of MR2 that are interesting and won't be too hard to find I think. I'll add them tomorrow in case I fall asleep again :P
Chat soon mate

Back