Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Drev, Caldina in White sent mate :-)

My crystal ball says (hopes) a very poor OCD ;-)

:eek: :D true...we dont want anything good PD!

;) just the Mercedes, Lotus, TVR's that I missed...I dont want them back :)

DiersZee1
:eek: :D true...we dont want anything good PD!

;) just the Mercedes, Lotus, TVR's that I missed...I dont want them back :)

Lol thats my train of thought too.
Ask for something....PD gives the opposite usually ;-)

Edit.....Infiniti Laser Red sent :-)

Last edited:
True that :ouch:!

I just need to watch the replays after the race more often...but that takes time to police! The current group seem more then honest thankfully. So I am currently having mixed feelings. Only really ventured to online recently other then the shuffles you had back then and find them very entertaining. So a different side of the game I am still enjoying. Borrow Glitch I dont really have a problem with as they should of never set a limit to begin with....which then begs the question: if you collected all the cars in a week, would you then be bored? The hacked cars is of no interest to me at all and hope PSN & PD slams a big hammer before the T/T gets infected.

Rant off...hoping this wed, a good new set of OCD. What does the crystal ball tell you? :D

I only got it right once :lol:
So I will go with Gazelle on this one. A very boring OCD :)

Thanks for the Caldinas Gazelle ๐Ÿ‘

I have the following:
to send,
---Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 ---
Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato -
Bianco Nuvola -
Nero Luxor -
Nero Metallizzato -
Rosso Alfa -
Verde Boreale -
please mark them off, as I have them and can start sending immediately, unlike those Acura's I'm still after (will get though) :) ๐Ÿ‘

Cool, I don't have many of these, I gonna look later on but I might have 3 you are missing.
I still got 3 Amuse to send to Shazbu then a couple more to Jvale and Gazelle and i'll be able to send again ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks

Did the Infiniti Laser Red arrive safely? I added it to post above as an edit......

Yes sir :)๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the delivery, sorry about that, I think i've overlooked it but I saw it yesterday in the truck safe and sound.

I won't forget about the Dark Green Vertex, I will send it back to Gazelle_82 ? in +/~5 reset

Btw I've received the Subaru from DZ everything is allright and thanks again for your help ๐Ÿ‘
Chat soon :)

Drevenger
Yes sir :)๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the delivery, sorry about that, I think i've overlooked it but I saw it yesterday in the truck safe and sound.

I won't forget about the Dark Green Vertex, I will send it back to Gazelle_82 ? in +/~5 reset

Btw I've received the Subaru from DZ everything is allright and thanks again for your help ๐Ÿ‘
Chat soon :)

Thanks mate glad it is safe. I think I was editing as you were posting ;-)
No rush on the vertex....82 or any account other than cookie will be perfect.
Good news on the subaru :-D

I assume the alfa's go to 2022, just got 2023 on Ferrari_M so I FR'd :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit also found a Blu Cosmo Metallizzato, so you can cross that one off too :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit Edit; do you mind waiting just 1 more day, I want to finish with the last Ruf trade after reset, then those 7 Alfa's will be yours 1 / day for a week, also getting an acura very soon, :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Hi

I ripped this:

Mazda RX8 Type S 03 IN Brilliant Black

And have sent.
Please can I get a 03 ticket to taz_man_uk2 as your schedule allows.

Thanks

I assume the alfa's go to 2022, just got 2023 on Ferrari_M so I FR'd :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit also found a Blu Cosmo Metallizzato, so you can cross that one off too :) ๐Ÿ‘

Edit Edit; do you mind waiting just 1 more day, I want to finish with the last Ruf trade after reset, then those 7 Alfa's will be yours 1 / day for a week, also getting an acura very soon, :) ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, no problem. Thanks for the Acuras so far ๐Ÿ‘
Your Amuse R1 should be done by now, i've sent the last one you needed.
Let me know if I screwed up somewhere as the S2k can be tricky sometime.
cheers.

Hi

I ripped this:

Mazda RX8 Type S 03 IN Brilliant Black

And have sent.
Please can I get a 03 ticket to taz_man_uk2 as your schedule allows.

Thanks

Yeah, I saw it earlier.
Thanks alot.
I'll send a '03 bday to uk_2 in 3 approximately resets ๐Ÿ‘
Chat soon

Cannot believe how difficult the S model is to rip :confused:

Was this claimed for by chance?
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03: Velocity Red Mica

Your very welcome mate. I hope to have some more for you next weekend sometime. ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, you made me remember I think theres a few OCD cars that i'm missing.
Btw I was certain you had already sent the Vertex, sorry for the confusion lol.
I almost sent you the normal GS :lol:
:cheers:

Cannot believe how difficult the S model is to rip :confused:

Was this claimed for by chance?
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03: Velocity Red Mica

That's great, it was still missing. yes ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks, let me see what I could give in exchange. I'll get you back on this tomorrow.
chat soon mate.

That's great, it was still missing. yes ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks, let me see what I could give in exchange. I'll get you back on this tomorrow.
chat soon mate.
Cool. I have it tucked away in a safe off shore account. Will transfer it to O_o and send from there. Should arrive the same time as the last Taurus this week :cheers: ... :grumpy: just after I posted ripped 2 more @ _0o, but of colors you have :ouch:

If schedule is free, any low Level or Bdays Tickets @ 2022 by chance? Ripping from HP & _0o, then transferring them out and trying to better odd each session if possible. Not a problem if not ๐Ÿ‘

Got some shared at _Me & _0o via new fashion if needed :P

Hi drev
Ripped this one on 82 tonight
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 sunlight silver metallic.
Can't send until the 20th so I have also put it on share. Choice is your sir ๐Ÿ‘

Cool. I have it tucked away in a safe off shore account. Will transfer it to O_o and send from there. Should arrive the same time as the last Taurus this week :cheers: ... :grumpy: just after I posted ripped 2 more @ _0o, but of colors you have :ouch:

If schedule is free, any low Level or Bdays Tickets @ 2022 by chance? Ripping from HP & _0o, then transferring them out and trying to better odd each session if possible. Not a problem if not ๐Ÿ‘

Got some shared at _Me & _0o via new fashion if needed :P

Noted, I have a couple cars to deliver to Nitrous, but I'll try find spaces to send a couple low lvl tix in between.

Thanks

Hi drev
Ripped this one on 82 tonight
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 sunlight silver metallic.
Can't send until the 20th so I have also put it on share. Choice is your sir ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, gonna give a look tonight :๐Ÿ‘
btw I've sent the Silver Caldina to Gazelle_82 :cheers:

Noted, I have a couple cars to deliver to Nitrous, but I'll try find spaces to send a couple low lvl tix in between.

Thanks

Thanks, gonna give a look tonight :๐Ÿ‘
btw I've sent the Silver Caldina to Gazelle_82 :cheers:
Thanks Doc...If you can to Wine_0o much appreciated.

2nd to last Taurus coming up in about 15 minutes into 2022 :cheers:

*EDIT: Doc, did you get the Taurus? Almost sent to taz by mistake and went to try again and slippy thumb trigger the send. Should of been to you :ouch:

Last edited:
Silver caldina received mate thanks. Got you pencilled in for the rx8, I will check back nearer the time.
Cheers

Thanks Doc...If you can to Wine_0o much appreciated.

2nd to last Taurus coming up in about 15 minutes into 2022 :cheers:

*EDIT: Doc, did you get the Taurus? Almost sent to taz by mistake and went to try again and slippy thumb trigger the send. Should of been to you :ouch:

Yes, I can confirm. its safe in the truck ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for all these Taurus(es?)
Adding a few stuff to OP. Nothing too complicated :)
I will send Level 1, 2, 4 from Bob_spec => Wine_Oo and will put a few Nissan Silvia S13 on Izzy's profile ๐Ÿ‘
Chat soon.

Last edited:
Yes, I can confirm. its safe in the truck ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for all these Taurus(es?)
Adding a few stuff to OP. Nothing too complicated :)
I will send Level 1, 2, 4 from Bob_spec => Wine_Oo and will put a few Nissan Silvia S13 on Izzy's profile ๐Ÿ‘
Chat soon.

:bowdown: Forgot about Silvia!

Thanks Doc. I have the last Taurus and Red RX-8 S coming in tomorrow to you.

Sweet! Swore I saw your logo, but sometimes they dont refresh so quickly!

I see OP updated...will check OCD on the Honda and new items. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Doc, just got the 4 Silvia but whats up with the thumbnails? Looks great while in showroom though :cheers:

Got the 3 OCD:
Suzuki Custom RS '02: Steel Gray @ _Me, Champaign @ _0o & White @ HP...will advise when will send out and got the level 1 ๐Ÿ‘

BTW: _Me PS3 is acting weird. Loading USB takes some time now and tried another account with same odd loading results. Takes 15 seconds to hit 100% vs progressive movement :confused:...hopefully not giving up the ghost :ouch:

Last (well the last of what I have) Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 is due to arrive today few hours after reset

If you could have a look at my wishlist :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=234094

I'm not sure but I think I may be in credit :D

I've sent Blu metalizato & Grigio Sterling metalizato Alfa 147 GTA to Ferari Magyar.
I gave a look and I must say I don't have many NSX yet. Gonna check what I have but i'll try to find the 147 gta Grigio metalizato we are missing.
Thanks

Thanks Doc, just got the 4 Silvia but whats up with the thumbnails? Looks great while in showroom though :cheers:

Got the 3 OCD:
Suzuki Custom RS '02: Steel Gray @ _Me, Champaign @ _0o & White @ HP...will advise when will send out and got the level 1 ๐Ÿ‘

BTW: _Me PS3 is acting weird. Loading USB takes some time now and tried another account with same odd loading results. Takes 15 seconds to hit 100% vs progressive movement :confused:...hopefully not giving up the ghost :ouch:

Yeah, it does that from time to time.
The wheels are always black its sad.
Ok i'll mark them down in a few. Maybe I could do the trick but tonight I wont be able. I will have to buy a cheap laptop to do the trick on a regular basis.
Chat soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, it does that from time to time.
The wheels are always black its sad.
Ok i'll mark them down in a few. Maybe I could do the trick but tonight I wont be able. I will have to buy a cheap laptop to do the trick on a regular basis.
Chat soon.
NP ๐Ÿ‘ have you marked up but not sure how long this Borrow thing will go for? Maybe cheapest one ;)

Not that I dont mind the old way either.

Hey, I have sent the rest of those Alfa's, please check, they should be all done :) ๐Ÿ‘

Also I have :

Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02
- Black Mica
- Deep Purple Crystal Metallic

Honda BEAT '91
- Festival Red

I would like

-Bright Silver Metallic

and another 2 OCD I dont have (8 including that 1 above) :) ๐Ÿ‘

Most urgent prioity is (S) Honda BEAT '91 - Carnival Yellow - ( I know you dont have it yet)

Edit Genuino just booked 4 so maybe a 0/0/0 I need :) ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very much for the C4. The car looks great ๐Ÿ‘

:cheers: happy you like it ๐Ÿ‘

Hey, I have sent the rest of those Alfa's, please check, they should be all done :) ๐Ÿ‘

Also I have :

- Black Mica
- Deep Purple Crystal Metallic

Honda BEAT '91
- Festival Red

I would like

-Bright Silver Metallic

and another 2 OCD I dont have (8 including that 1 above) :) ๐Ÿ‘

Most urgent prioity is (S) Honda BEAT '91 - Carnival Yellow - ( I know you dont have it yet)

Edit Genuino just booked 4 so maybe a 0/0/0 I need :) ๐Ÿ‘

Ok, I will send the Bright Silver Move custom RS.. to Shazbu in a few, will see what I can do for Carnival Yellow Beat '91:tup:
You can remove the Carnival Red Beat, I've just received it. Did you found the Griggio Metalizato Alfa 147 gta ?

Hi Doc,

Both Taurus and RX8 S was sent to 2022. Thanks on the Level 2 :cheers:

Many thanks.
Ticket 4 sent also:)๐Ÿ‘
I don't know if your schedule is busy, I don't want to abuse the app. Its a bit cheap tbh. I will do the trick tonight and this weekend.

Last edited:
:cheers: happy you like it ๐Ÿ‘

Ok, I will send the Bright Silver Move custom RS.. to Shazbu in a few, will see what I can do for Carnival Yellow Beat '91:tup:
You can remove the Carnival Red Beat, I've just received it. Did you found the Griggio Metalizato Alfa 147 gta ?

Sad to say Griggio Metalizato Alfa 147 gta is still missing, I haven't been ripping much though, just got Carnival Yellow Beat '91 :D, so I'll send 2, to 2022?

- Black Mica
- Deep Purple Crystal Metallic.

Edit you can get the Carnival Yellow Beat '91 from doobieduck, if you trade with him, as I don't like to steal his thunder :) ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Back