Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hi mate. Jaune Orange :nervous: green tix sent 👍
MR2 G Limited 97 Beige coming in a few hours as scheduled.

Thanks for all the recent tickets :bowdown:

Edit...just ripped this one - Daihatsu Mira TR XX Avanzato R 97 in Puro White. I can send after reset if you confirm its good ;-)

Last edited:
Hi mate. Jaune Orange :nervous: green tix sent 👍
MR2 G Limited 97 Beige coming in a few hours as scheduled.

Thanks for all the recent tickets :bowdown:

Edit...just ripped this one - Daihatsu Mira TR XX Avanzato R 97 in Puro White. I can send after reset if you confirm its good ;-)

Thanks, its safe in the truck, set is complete again :)👍
Also :bowdown: for the Beige G-Limited
Mira TR XX Puro White is perfect, yes. What would you like in return?
Chat soon.

Hi,

Just sent MR2 G-Limited '97: Orange Mica Metallic.

2 more to go and should be completed in a few days. Left: Black & Dark Purple Mica

Thanks, its safe in the truck, set is complete again :)👍
Also :bowdown: for the Beige G-Limited
Mira TR XX Puro White is perfect, yes. What would you like in return?
Chat soon.

Hi Drev 👍
A '92 to cookie for this one would be good please.

Just ripped these two on cookie...
NSX Type R 92 Kaiser Silver Metallic
Toyata ist 1.5s '02 White Pearl Mica
I can send after next two resets if your happy and both getting returned to 82 would be great mate....just whenever is good for you 👍
Edit...a few extras shared on cookie too - for any of my friends :sly:

Hi Doc,

Just sent MR2 G-Limited '97: Dark Purple Mica

Black one to hit the inbox tomorrow after reset from HP.

Hi

just sent this:

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 Super White II

Anything gazelle needs please send on.

Regards

Sweet, thanks :)
Noted, I'll send another Bday '92 to Gazelle 👍
:bowdown:

Hi Doc,
Just sent MR2 G-Limited '97: Orange Mica Metallic.

2 more to go and should be completed in a few days. Left: Black & Dark Purple Mica

Just sent MR2 G-Limited '97: Dark Purple Mica

Black one to hit the inbox tomorrow after reset from HP.

Thank you very much for those delivery :)
MR2 collection is close from completion. I forgot to add the Mini Cooper S actually in OCD, I wanted to spend a few time on my thread this weekend but couldn't find the time :ouch:
I hope to be around more this upcoming week so I can fill this week schedule at least, add a few things to OP also. Chat soon mate 👍

Thank you very much for those delivery :)
MR2 collection is close from completion. I forgot to add the Mini Cooper S actually in OCD, I wanted to spend a few time on my thread this weekend but couldn't find the time :ouch:
I hope to be around more this upcoming week so I can fill this week schedule at least, add a few things to OP also. Chat soon mate 👍
4 sets of them Mini's, with many colors :ouch:

Black one tomorrow after reset :cheers:

By chance is this still not claimed for?
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97: --- Super Red II ---

If not, I can send on Tuesday. Have it stored off shore :ouch:

Well, only the Cooper S. I've slightly updated OP, I hope these won't be too complicated, not too many colors.

It is not claimed yet 👍 The MR2 GT-S '97 : Super Red II is missing.
Would you want me to send it back, or anything? Just ask :)
Thanks.

Last edited:
Just saw it. Got the Green one and wont sell it till I send it to you :D

Cool, Red GT-S coming in tomorrow. Low level to O_o will help --> What ever will rip the '92 NSX. The Bday just doesnt do it for some reason.

Just saw it. Got the Green one and wont sell it till I send it to you :D

Cool, Red GT-S coming in tomorrow. Low level to O_o will help --> What ever will rip the '92 NSX. The Bday just doesnt do it for some reason.

:lol: Cool :)
I was looking which level the Subarus was. I think its gonna be 4 and 5 if i'm not mistaken.
/edit but the NSX type R is level 7.

On another subject, did you see that Louisville player broke a leg yesterday ? :scared:
This was one ugly thing to watch.

Last edited:
Sir,

I have the Honda NSX R 92 in Indy yellow pearl, the Mini S02 in liquid yellow and two Peugeot RC 203, blanc blanquise and Agean blue. Will start sending after reset. Will let you know what I would like later on. :)

Edit:

also have Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK '98 Mustard Mica and Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 Garnet Red Pearl and Obsidian Black Pearl

For starter I would like your Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 : Smaragdschwarz to genuino_67, whenever you have a sending slot.

Last edited:
:lol: Cool :)
I was looking which level the Subarus was. I think its gonna be 4 and 5 if i'm not mistaken.
/edit but the NSX type R is level 7.

On another subject, did you see that Louisville player broke a leg yesterday ? :scared:
This was one ugly thing to watch.

Hum... dont think I have many of the Level 7 @ O_o. Which ever will help out :cheers:

BTW: MR2 G-Limited in Black just sent. No need to send the red one back 👍 Got 2 of each at HP and no more needed :D

No, I heard it on the news driving into work. Dont like looking at such things. :ouch:

Sir,

I have the Honda NSX R 92 in Indy yellow pearl, the Mini S02 in liquid yellow and two Peugeot RC 203, blanc blanquise and Agean blue. Will start sending after reset. Will let you know what I would like later on. :)

Edit:

also have Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK '98 Mustard Mica and Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 Garnet Red Pearl and Obsidian Black Pearl

For starter I would like your Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 : Smaragdschwarz to genuino_67, whenever you have a sending slot.

Nice :)👍
Everything sounds good, I've already added them into schedule.
Keep me updated on which cars you would like for these :)
Chat soon :cheers:

/edit
btw tur1smo2022 is still ok to received in case you were wondering.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hum... dont think I have many of the Level 7 @ O_o. Which ever will help out :cheers:

BTW: MR2 G-Limited in Black just sent. No need to send the red one back 👍 Got 2 of each at HP and no more needed :D

No, I heard it on the news driving into work. Dont like looking at such things. :ouch:

Noted, then it'll be two Level 7,
I will also send 4 and 5 later this week :)👍 at O_o?

I saw it live too many times, almost live, as I wasn't really watching then realised everyone was crying. Rewinded the thing cause it was obvious something had happened. One does not unsee such a thing :\
Good I, dont watch it 👍 I think I was extra cautious today cause of it, I tried not to jump although i'm not 6'9" :lol:

Noted, then it'll be two Level 7,
I will also send 4 and 5 later this week :)👍 at O_o?

I saw it live too many times, almost live, as I wasn't really watching then realised everyone was crying. Rewinded the thing cause it was obvious something had happened. One does not unsee such a thing :\
Good I, dont watch it 👍 I think I was extra cautious today cause of it, I tried not to jump although i'm not 6'9" :lol:

:eek: Only thing I saw was a UFC os WEC fight where the other guy broke somes rib :crazy:! Guy had to quiet right on the spot and the ref was so :confused: he had to show his rib bulging :yuck:!!!

:lol:

👍 no rush and to O_o will be good. Using the Green Tickets up so under 200 tickets in the truck. Seems to rip ok but only thing I hate above level 0 is premium models getting ripped :ouch:!

:eek: Only thing I saw was a UFC os WEC fight where the other guy broke somes rib :crazy:! Guy had to quiet right on the spot and the ref was so :confused: he had to show his rib bulging :yuck:!!!

:lol:

👍 no rush and to O_o will be good. Using the Green Tickets up so under 200 tickets in the truck. Seems to rip ok but only thing I hate above level 0 is premium models getting ripped :ouch:!

Ouch, haven't seen that one but sometimes they fight threw broken bones but the ribs :ill:

Will send to O_o, shouldn't take too long 👍
:cheers:

Nice :)👍
Everything sounds good, I've already added them into schedule.
Keep me updated on which cars you would like for these :)
Chat soon :cheers:

/edit
btw tur1smo2022 is still ok to received in case you were wondering.
Thanks

Cool, because I have just sent yo tur1smom2022 the Honda Nsx and the Peugeot in age an blue.:)

as for the remaining cars I would like the following:

Jaguar XJ220 '92
Amaranth Metallic
British Racing Green
Titanium Metallic

Aston Martin Vanquish '04 :
British Racing Green
Malham White

All cars to genuino_67, please:)

If you are still looking I have the Mini Cooper S '02 in Black. I can send on the 2nd at reset. I'd like your '61 Jag E-type in Indigo Blue.

Last edited:
Hi drev. Thanks for returning the ist 👍.
NSX Kaiser Silver sent 👍.
BTW they are both still bolded in OP.

Ripping again now so hopefully have some good news in a few minutes :scared:

Edit.....
Just ripped this - Legacy B4 2.0 gt spec B 03 Satin White - I can send after reset 👍
Return it when you can to 82 please. Also can send a 206 RC03 Rouge Aden for a '94 to cookie please and also have another Legacy ^^^ Regal Blue Pearl for another '92 to cookie please. For Taz's donation can I get an '04 to 82 please.
Let me know if this is all good for you mate 👍

Edit 2...Move 4WD Green Tix Silver Met is also coming after rest ;-)

Last edited:
Hi Ken, thought you were going to do good last night till the fuel got us both :ouch:!

Hi Doc, dont forget to mark off this as it should be in the inbox. 👍

MINI Cooper S '02: Indi blue Metallic

Damn yeh. Had a good feeling going but not one but two....two!!! empty fuel tanks finished me right off :yuck:. Really had a good time though, thanks for the invite. I might try again next monday night as although I will be back at work, it won't be in full swing. See how things go 👍

Hi Ken, thought you were going to do good last night till the fuel got us both :ouch:!

Hi Doc, dont forget to mark off this as it should be in the inbox. 👍

MINI Cooper S '02: Indi blue Metallic

Alright, almost done with the Cooper S :)
Big thanks once again.

Hi drev. Thanks for returning the ist 👍.
NSX Kaiser Silver sent 👍.
BTW they are both still bolded in OP.

Ripping again now so hopefully have some good news in a few minutes :scared:

Edit.....
Just ripped this - Legacy B4 2.0 gt spec B 03 Satin White - I can send after reset 👍
Return it when you can to 82 please. Also can send a 206 RC03 Rouge Aden for a '94 to cookie please and also have another Legacy ^^^ Regal Blue Pearl for another '92 to cookie please. For Taz's donation can I get an '04 to 82 please.
Let me know if this is all good for you mate 👍

Edit 2...Move 4WD Green Tix Silver Met is also coming after rest ;-)

The ist was greyed but thanks for the reminder for the NSX,
I think i've marked everything accordingly now, let me know if I missed something afterward.
Make sure you fill enough gasoline next time, let me guess, it was La Sarte ?:ouch:

If you are still looking I have the Mini Cooper S '02 in Black. I can send on the 2nd at reset. I'd like your '61 Jag E-type in Indigo Blue.

Yeah sure.
My PSN is tur1smo2022 . I'm not sure at the moment when i'll be able to send the indigo blue E type but it shouldn't be too long 👍

Cool, because I have just sent yo tur1smom2022 the Honda Nsx and the Peugeot in age an blue.:)

as for the remaining cars I would like the following:

Jaguar XJ220 '92
Amaranth Metallic
British Racing Green
Titanium Metallic

Aston Martin Vanquish '04 :
British Racing Green
Malham White

All cars to genuino_67, please:)

Alright, the only thing is I counted 7 overall, so you can choose one more :)👍
Thanks for the Peugeot & Honda :)
Chat soon.

The ist was greyed but thanks for the reminder for the NSX,
I think i've marked everything accordingly now, let me know if I missed something afterward.
Make sure you fill enough gasoline next time, let me guess, it was La Sarte ?:ouch:
:lol: Actually it was Spa. First time we ever tried fast fuel & tyre consumption. Thought Ken would do really well in his class, but the fueling is weird. Did not give you much at all and I let the Computer decide how much fuel to put in at A-spec....:ouch:

Wow Mini's did fill up fast! Will have the Black Ist to you soon. 👍

:lol: Actually it was Spa. First time we ever tried fast fuel & tyre consumption. Thought Ken would do really well in his class, but the fueling is weird. Did not give you much at all and I let the Computer decide how much fuel to put in at A-spec....:ouch:

Wow Mini's did fill up fast! Will have the Black Ist to you soon. 👍

Oh Spa. I like those kind of race with pit strategy and the stress of getting it flush.
Yeah I think the Mini S is completed now :)

Roger that, Black ist, thanks.

Please accept my small (Mini) donation.:cheers:

Accepted :bowdown:
Many thanks i just saw it :)👍

Oh Spa. I like those kind of race with pit strategy and the stress of getting it flush.
Yeah I think the Mini S is completed now :)

Roger that, Black ist, thanks.
GT-S Super Red II just sent :cheers:

Really wish you could join us :(. Next season (in a few weeks) will be kicking off 2 groups with pit stops to mix things up. Group A = Ferrari & Group B = Maserati Stock! I have my Maserati painted already with stock wheels ;)

Playnthru, hope to see you again... miss the little tap :P

GT-S Super Red II just sent :cheers:

Really wish you could join us :(. Next season (in a few weeks) will be kicking off 2 groups with pit stops to mix things up. Group A = Ferrari & Group B = Maserati Stock! I have my Maserati painted already with stock wheels ;)

Playnthru, hope to see you again... miss the little tap :P

Thats nice, is it on monday? I'm working quite alot recently, that's a bummer considering also I might work a good portion of the night :grumpy:

Make sure to leave a link, if there's any, I didn't know you were racing with/against Gazelle btw, I remember not so long ago looking for pictures and infos of the league where you and Gazelle is racing. I would probably screw up since I don't have a wheel but I gotta buy one this summer.
Thanks again for the Super Red II MR2 :)👍

FR sent 4/2. Will send Mini once FR is accepted.

Accepted 👍
Send it when you can, no hurry. I will updated you tomorrow but it should be in a couple of resets. I've sent a PSN message also :cheers:

Back