Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Doc, so send the JDM to 2023? I dont have you in HP.

I kept a list at 0o...just need to review thread on what O_o got in the BMW form. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6781182#post6781182

Havent had a chance to open yet :ouch: Ripping a few accounts right now to see what luck I get. *Cough Fork-in Suby Cough*

:lol: Don't try too hard, I couldn't understand not seeing an Impreza OCD at some time. I starting to think i might have made a mistake but I think it was a solid source, I dont know, sometime people put stuff in parenthesis ( ) that aren't always correct, or maybe because every version of the game might not be the same for everyone worldwide, so like I said, dont try to hard please.

I've send a litle PSN Message to Wine_Oo to confirm it is the Rasberry one 👍 I hope you will still like your Havanna w/Chrome 004 after seeing it :D
:cheers, i'll greyed out OP in few, everything is Ok 👍
chat soon.

forgot to mention, 2022 is still ok. I meant for a future list:tup:

Last edited:
:lol: Nah that color is solid. I remember see-ing it months ago before you wanted them. That is why I said before that if you dont grab certain colors at its prime time it can be a PITA! But how do you know when to grab it or not? :ouch: The white and gray come up way too much now :(. It is just a matter of time 👍

You know sort of difficult not to like them all and placing them on most favority is really insane...though the BMW Military with 006 is for sure up there on that model base! Thanks again :cheers:

The from on the cars might change a bit. Rather then holding for myself at least I know I know where to look for it if I ever need it ;). So might come to you directly with no copies of it for myself.

Edited.

Last edited:
Hi, DiersZee1 informed me you may be acquiring an Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 - Aegean Blue Pearl, soon 👍

Upon reading your OP I see that we are both after these Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03, although I'm after the 01's aswell.

So far I have

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 [2/6]

Nighthawk Black Pearl
Satin Silver Metallic

and 1 of the 01's, also Nighthawk Black Pearl.

So I'd like the Aegean Blue Pearl, and another when you get one, for those two I mentioned I have :) 👍

:lol: Nah that color is solid. I remember see-ing it months ago before you wanted them. That is why I said before that if you dont grab certain colors at its prime time it can be a PITA! But how do you know when to grab it or not? :ouch: The white and gray come up way too much now :(. It is just a matter of time 👍

You know sort of difficult not to like them all and placing them on most favority is really insane...though the BMW Military with 006 is for sure up there on that model base! Thanks again :cheers:

The from on the cars might change a bit. Rather then holding for myself at least I know I know where to look for it if I ever need it ;). So might come to you directly with no copies of it for myself.

Edited.

I'm not sure to understand, when you asked "how do you know when to grab it or not?"
Hopefully it will pop soon. I saw the message for the Infinitis. I'll send one in a few :) 👍
Chat soon.

Hi, DiersZee1 informed me you may be acquiring an Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 - Aegean Blue Pearl, soon 👍

Upon reading your OP I see that we are both after these Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03, although I'm after the 01's aswell.

So far I have

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 [2/6]

Nighthawk Black Pearl
Satin Silver Metallic

and 1 of the 01's, also Nighthawk Black Pearl.

So I'd like the Aegean Blue Pearl, and another when you get one, for those two I mentioned I have :) 👍

Yes, sure. If I find some you are missing we can surely trade 👍
I can send the Aegean Blue to A_Nox once I get ahold of it after DiersZee's shipment.
cheers :cheers:

Yes, sure. If I find some you are missing we can surely trade 👍
I can send the Aegean Blue to A_Nox once I get ahold of it after DiersZee's shipment.
cheers :cheers:

Please send to Shazbu, and they'll also come from there, so which account do I send to :) 👍

I'm not sure to understand, when you asked "how do you know when to grab it or not?"
Hopefully it will pop soon. I saw the message for the Infinitis. I'll send one in a few :) 👍
Chat soon.

:lol: based on time of post dont mind me. A few drinks and worn down by the online lobby. I basically need to figure out the trick mikeefff used to do with his rip session...but, seems very time consuming :ouch:

Thanks again :cheers:

@ Nitrous Ox: by chance what is the PP on the black CL 3.2 '03?

:lol: based on time of post dont mind me. A few drinks and worn down by the online lobby. I basically need to figure out the trick mikeefff used to do with his rip session...but, seems very time consuming :ouch:

I'll check the PP on the black CL 3.2 '03 and report back when I get back home in 9 hrs;

"trick mikeefff used to do with his rip session"

any ticket ripping tricks out there, how to determine which car comes out?

I'm after Mazda Furai's and R8 LMS race in colours I need, and its so frustrating, seeing the same premium car come out 3 times in a row :( 👎

Ok guys.
Drev.....VW Golf GTi 76 Marsrot sent. I will check the Gold Leaf rims later but for this one can I have a BMW please, with stock body and Black glitch rims? To gazelle68 please if you don't mind as I want to experiment with DLC painted body 👍

DZ....thanks mate. I will just need to sort out a donation from this end then :sly:

@ Nitrous Ox...not an actual trick. He has alot of PS3 with alot of tickets. I recall he mentioned he would rip and note what was ripped and save it onto USB and transferred to PC for later. Ripping is no issue but noting all the cars / colors? :ouch:

If you dont mind. Would not mind getting it down the road from Doc. :cheers:

@ gazelle68....NO! :P We are set :)

@ Nitrous Ox...not an actual trick. He has alot of PS3 with alot of tickets. I recall he mentioned he would rip and note what was ripped and save it onto USB and transferred to PC for later. Ripping is no issue but noting all the cars / colors? :ouch:

Yeah, this is a pain, I do that too, but doesn't help for the untradeables.

Is there a way to ripp more than 100 tickets at once ?

I heard something like triangle, then square, but doesn't work for me.

Sure, I can send it if it helps :) 👍

Yeah, this is a pain, I do that too, but doesn't help for the untradeables.

Is there a way to ripp more than 100 tickets at once ?

I heard something like triangle, then square, but doesn't work for me.

Sure, I can send it if it helps :) 👍

All good, thank you. Acura is not in my radar till end of the year ;). So just making a mental note ;).

Yes max is 100 per session. You click on the truck and hit Square. It will prompt you to choose yes or no. Just click away at yes and it will do all 100 at one time... Only bad thing is that you cannot stop it during mid stream.

Just got word, receiving an Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 - Anthracite Metallic, off Genuino, so you'd be able to get that off either me or him :) 👍

hi, drev's:)

NISSAN - Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (S) (Green Ticket) = (Black #77) Sent 👍

incredibly, they appeared in the first draw (Black) and the second appeared (Red), in 5 minutes that was very fast.:drool:

and Opel's, mandarin I already have one (save) old. let's see out the calypso.:sly:

chat soon:tup:

incredibly, they appeared in the first draw (Black) and the second appeared (Red), in 5 minutes that was very fast.:drool:

and Opel's, mandarin I already have one (save) old. let's see out the calypso.:sly:

:bowdown: thank you my good friend!!! :cheers:

Please send to Shazbu, and they'll also come from there, so which account do I send to :) 👍

Will do 👍
I've sent an FR to Shazbu, if you can send to tur1smo2022 it would be cool :)

@ gazelle68....NO! :P We are set :)

Not a bad idea, I used to do this with Green Ticket Mercedes but it was on a smaller scale, it was on a USB stick. More I think about it and it wasn't like mikesf at all :lol: Ended up using the save files for something else :lol:

Polarized 005 with aero kit in case in case you didn't noticed 👍
cheers

Ok guys.
Drev.....VW Golf GTi 76 Marsrot sent. I will check the Gold Leaf rims later but for this one can I have a BMW please, with stock body and Black glitch rims? To gazelle68 please if you don't mind as I want to experiment with DLC painted body 👍

DZ....thanks mate. I will just need to sort out a donation from this end then :sly:

Yes, I have a Nero Nemesis wheels all stock on Bob_spec. It can be yours next reset:tup:
Thanks a bunch for the Marsrot VW, another set down :)
I've removed every car in my profile at the moment, got cold feet last patch with the loop problem just in case, so theres no car in the showroom :nervous:
Chat soon.

Not a bad idea, I used to do this with Green Ticket Mercedes but it was on a smaller scale, it was on a USB stick. More I think about it and it wasn't like mikesf at all :lol: Ended up using the save files for something else :lol:

Polarized 005 with aero kit in case in case you didn't noticed 👍
cheers

Yes, I have a Nero Nemesis wheels all stock on Bob_spec. It can be yours next reset:tup:
Thanks a bunch for the Marsrot VW, another set down :)
I've removed every car in my profile at the moment, got cold feet last patch with the loop problem just in case, so theres no car in the showroom :nervous:
Chat soon.
:eek: I want to get it now but dont want to get 7 museum cards to go along with it :(.

That should look nice :drool:

:lol: I plan to take the cars off line tomorrow too. Just in case I dont want them to be stuck in cyber web.

*Going to buy some more USB sticks for the cars O_o is ripping. I have almost all the accounts in a backed up PS3 incase I screw up and re-write saves.

Thanks, I wasn't expecting it :D
Good thing i'm sticking with Seasonal nowadays cause I had one race still available.
I can cover another glitch wheel if you want. Not sure wich one though.
:cheers:

:eek: I want to get it now but dont want to get 7 museum cards to go along with it :(.

That should look nice :drool:

:lol: I plan to take the cars off line tomorrow too. Just in case I dont want them to be stuck in cyber web.

*Going to buy some more USB sticks for the cars O_o is ripping. I have almost all the accounts in a backed up PS3 incase I screw up and re-write saves.

Yeah, it was originally, Lakeshore Slate on Izzy, Jerez Swartz metalic on 2022 and a new color on _Oo ;)

Just got word, receiving an Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 - Anthracite Metallic, off Genuino, so you'd be able to get that off either me or him :) 👍

Alright, I'll rework schedule later on.
I wil need to give a look at your garage and find 1-2 cars you need in the process. I'm sure we'll find something out.
Chat soon :)👍

Alright, I'll rework schedule later on.
I wil need to give a look at your garage and find 1-2 cars you need in the process. I'm sure we'll find something out.
Chat soon :)👍

Got any Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01's ?

or Amuse s2000 R1's or Street versions ?

I'm trying to finish all the A's :) 👍

Edit: If you're going to look at my garage, make sure you look at Alt A/c 0/0/0's link in my signature :) 👍

I have highligted all premiums in Yellow,

Then I highlight in RED the colours I have, (only if its in the correct account, ie USA cars A_Nox), then I highlight the Model when I have All colours, then Finally Highlight Make, when I have all the Models.

Last edited:
Thanks, I wasn't expecting it :D
Good thing i'm sticking with Seasonal nowadays cause I had one race still available.
I can cover another glitch wheel if you want. Not sure wich one though.
:cheers:

thank you, my friend, a glitch w/ would be great. :bowdown:

I'll add you, on alternate days when reopen the store. for we put in our SHOP authorized. (new showroom)

I would like to complete the set maserati CHROME w/
but on your list, I think I bought them all,:lol:
then the polarized 002 would be great.

I saw a CHROME 004 and a 009 in the list of zee,:odd: I'll see what do he want, to take them of garage and put in the showroom.:D

also saw something on your list that interests me greatly, karts SPL 125, I could have sworn I had a SAVE with them, but I went into my backups and found only the BLUE and GREEN, they are gone, but they do not have priority now:tup:

Hi Gran, those cars on on line right now @ _0o account that you are FR with.

Havanna with Chrome 004 Wheels....# 1 favorite, so far :crazy:

Let me know if you want it :cheers:

Hi Gran, those cars on on line right now @ _0o account that you are FR with.

Havanna with Chrome 004 Wheels....# 1 favorite, so far :crazy:

Let me know if you want it :cheers:

yep. zee.:)
these would be great, mate. but now I can not cover them.
I've booked you some slots, to in reopening shop.

I will try to repay all the help you give me.👍

yep. zee.:)
these would be great, mate. but now I can not cover them.
I've booked you some slots, to in reopening shop.

I will try to repay all the help you give me.👍

:cheers: do not worry. I just need to clear things with doc on his Taurus and will send to you :)

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 Nighthawk Black Pearl - PP 415

I've send a litle PSN Message to Wine_Oo to confirm it is the Rasberry one 👍 I hope you will still like your Havanna w/Chrome 004 after seeing it :D
:cheers, i'll greyed out OP in few, everything is Ok 👍
chat soon.

Doc, you sure it is Rasberry(shinny wheels like almost chrome)? Not doubting you but the body of Grigio Granito and with Rasberry Wheels :eek: :bowdown: OK no longer going to say what is my top favorite :ouch:

The G35 body and wheel combo is spot on. Japanese body looks almost like flat matte but it isnt ;) Aero kit looks great btw.

Nitrous ox
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 Nighthawk Black Pearl - PP 415
:cheers: thanks for the info.

Doc, you sure it is Rasberry(shinny wheels like almost chrome)? Not doubting you but the body of Grigio Granito and with Rasberry Wheels :eek: :bowdown: OK no longer going to say what is my top favorite :ouch:

The G35 body and wheel combo is spot on. Japanese body looks almost like flat matte but it isnt ;) Aero kit looks great btw.

:cheers: thanks for the info.

Thanks, yes it is Rasberry Red Pearl, I was as surprised as you were :)
It doesn't look much like a pearl color at all but heck.
Btw I dont know if I made a mistake in my list but it might be Havanna w/Chrome 003 ( Lilac or Purple)

I have only these three beside Silver Chrome
Chrome #010 {Yellow /Gold}
Chrome #003 {Lilac}
Chrome #006 {Light Green}

Btw I dont know if I made a mistake in my list but it might be Havanna w/Chrome 003 ( Lilac or Purple)

I have only these three beside Silver Chrome
Chrome #010 {Yellow /Gold}
Chrome #003 {Lilac}
Chrome #006 {Light Green}

the havanna I do not know, but what do you sent me, Blue Nettuno(body) w/ 003 lilac is sure, i guess:lol:

huummmm .... and 006 would be interesting .....

EDIT: I checked now is lilac 👍

the havanna I do not know, but what do you sent me, Blue Nettuno(body) w/ 003 lilac is sure, i guess:lol:

huummmm .... and 006 would be interesting .....

EDIT: I checked now is lilac 👍

I still have 4-5 DLC GT Chrome in my paint inventory that I haven't use yet.
Last version I did, I used only a very few DLC. I might try to do a final ultimate version in a couple months if PD gives us nothing more to play with 👍
One thing I know is I have no Fluo and Polarized colors left.

Back