Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
I see, I didn't know it was win-able in green tickets 👍
Indeed it is my friend.

A-Spec: Schwarzwald League A: Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 (S) PP419

Think it is the same things as the Vauxhalls. I find them more fun to drive than those Lotus...for now that is :D

Indeed it is my friend.

A-Spec: Schwarzwald League A: Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 (S) PP419

Think it is the same things as the Vauxhalls. I find them more fun to drive than those Lotus...for now that is :D

Yeah, at least I went with the easiest on this one :)
I've almost cleared schedule now. i've estimated i'm at 150 trades from closing 2022 due to limit :ouch:
Then everything will have to go to 2023. Darn limit.

@Gran Kustom
2.54-Nero Carbonio w/ Polarized #001 {Dark Red}
delivered :) 👍

@ Gazelle
All 3 GSX sent 👍
One Mercedes to go :)

Ok, will send them this week, 👍
The thing with the S13 is you get the same color all the time, unless it has change, you can only see their color in photomode so thats why I didn't bother too much with them.

okay. if you have any change with (s13), (news glitch's) please let me know. I'm interested in it too.

I received maserati POLARIZED 001.

is very beautiful, I'm imagining it with red metallic..... well metallic...

take a look here, I've done an edition with cars that you sent, I'm starting to hash out my ideas with these cars, I hope you enjoy.👍

caht soon, my friend :cheers:

okay. if you have any change with (s13), (news glitch's) please let me know. I'm interested in it too.

I received maserati POLARIZED 001.

is very beautiful, I'm imagining it with red metallic..... well metallic...

take a look here, I've done an edition with cars that you sent, I'm starting to hash out my ideas with these cars, I hope you enjoy.👍

caht soon, my friend :cheers:

I did a version with yellow body and it look good 👍
For the two cars, could I grab the two Opel turbo '00 i'm missing ?

- Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Calypsorot
- Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Mandarin

edit, yes I like. You made some great work with your thread/garage 👍
very nice

Yeah, at least I went with the easiest on this one :)
I've almost cleared schedule now. i've estimated i'm at 150 trades from closing 2022 due to limit :ouch:
Then everything will have to go to 2023. Darn limit.

:eek: that is right...Believe I had seen you mention you had a bunch just sitting in the trailer.

Dang that is alot of cars :)

:eek: that is right...Believe I had seen you mention you had a bunch just sitting in the trailer.

Dang that is alot of cars :)

Yeah, I have a lil less than 850 tickets. Around 1200 cars in garage. But the thing is, I dont intend to keep all my tickets in the truck forever, at least some of them.
I dont wanna push the limit too hard :lol:

Yeah, I have a lil less than 850 tickets. Around 1200 cars in garage. But the thing is, I dont intend to keep all my tickets in the truck forever, at least some of them.
I dont wanna push the limit too hard :lol:

:eek: .... wonder what happens when you do the Triangle and X for opening all tickets and max out :confused: Dont loose the ones that are in the exceeding portion hopefully?

Think that is over a few hour of opening tickets!!! 200 takes like 30 minutes I think...never really timed it.

I did a version with yellow body and it look good 👍
For the two cars, could I grab the two Opel turbo '00 i'm missing ?

- Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Calypsorot
- Opel Speedster Turbo '00 Mandarin

edit, yes I like. You made some great work with your thread/garage 👍
very nice

surely, the OPEL will be yours. added to the schedule.

yellow, and very cool.
I'll walk these body variations. I guess, RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, BLACK. all these would be good in my mind.

Think that is over a few hour of opening tickets!!! 200 takes like 30 minutes I think...never really timed it.

hey, zee:)

after reading this that you wrote, I was also curious how long that would be.

well .... I did it. but, i found that it is not possible to tear more than 100 ticket, once. (so 100 is the limit). I tried to 248 at once.

but the curious thing is that ironically, 100 tickets take 10 minutes to open all.

I auditioned the 19:21 and ended the 19:31.

I have photos if you want to see.;)

and also the clock stop, during the open tickets, only the seconds are on the move.:lol:

surely, the OPEL will be yours. added to the schedule.

yellow, and very cool.
I'll walk these body variations. I guess, RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, BLACK. all these would be good in my mind.

hey, zee:)

after reading this that you wrote, I was also curious how long that would be.

well .... I did it. but, i found that it is not possible to tear more than 100 ticket, once. (so 100 is the limit). I tried to 248 at once.

but the curious thing is that ironically, 100 tickets take 10 minutes to open all.

I auditioned the 19:21 and ended the 19:31.

I have photos if you want to see.;)

and also the clock stop, during the open tickets, only the seconds are on the move.:lol:

Yup, 100 max. per session and also depends on the PS3. Some are quicker and some are really slow :ouch:. Just estimated the time frame.....but 1 PS3 is slowest of all :ouch: 10 minutes is quick :cheers:

Yup, 100 max. per session and also depends on the PS3. Some are quicker and some are really slow :ouch:. Just estimated the time frame.....but 1 PS3 is slowest of all :ouch: 10 minutes is quick :cheers:

I do not know in a matter of time, whether it is fast or slow.
but I just dedicate my PS3 for GT5, there's nothing more. only gran....
take a look at my profile.;)

Doc, you still need this by chance?

Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00: Dark Blue Mica

Sending 1 of the 2 RX7 tomorrow evening.

Doc, you still need this by chance?

Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00: Dark Blue Mica

Sending 1 of the 2 RX7 tomorrow evening.

Yes mate :)
Thanks.
I have a Fluo Green BMW that you might like coming your way.
Is there a particular account you would prefer delivered to?

Yes mate :)
Thanks.
I have a Fluo Green BMW that you might like coming your way.
Is there a particular account you would prefer delivered to?

:eek: Doc hold off on me if you need to send to someone else first, but Wine_0o for sure :D

I need to recheck what I ripped. You know Toyota & Lexus dont really rename cars different ? :ouch: I am sure (but fairly certain) it is the Lexus though, but will know today for sure.

If it is a Lexus, you will have the RX7 & Lexus today :D

Woot! Confirmed it is a boy, I mean the Lexus...guess Toyota would call it some other model. Me = :dunce:

Set for today :cheers:

HP - Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 = Brilliant Black
O_o - Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 = Dark Blue Mica

Give me a few days and the Speedster Turbo will be in the inbox :)...1 more RX-7 to go. Hopefully the ever so difficult Suby Black!

*Edit...thanks Doc :cheers: See the Fluo #003 in the inbox :). Will log into that account tomorrow to take delivery :dowdown:

Last edited:
Woot! Confirmed it is a boy, I mean the Lexus...guess Toyota would call it some other model. Me = :dunce:

Set for today :cheers:

HP - Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 = Brilliant Black
O_o - Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 = Dark Blue Mica

Give me a few days and the Speedster Turbo will be in the inbox :)...1 more RX-7 to go. Hopefully the ever so difficult Suby Black!

*Edit...thanks Doc :cheers: See the Fluo #003 in the inbox :). Will log into that account tomorrow to take delivery :dowdown:

Thanks to you :)
You starting to get a nice collection of BMW glitch wheels :P
All good for the speedster turbo.
Did you see the maintenance notices that might bring new content?

Thanks to you :)
You starting to get a nice collection of BMW glitch wheels :P
All good for the speedster turbo.
Did you see the maintenance notices that might bring new content?

:D Love those cars!!!! :drool: Not so green with envy now, but just a tad to GranKustom & Annihilator90 :P

Both cars just sent :cheers:

All good...just finished 14 sends to gt4crazy2 ;)....so in a few days while I re-group. If you need any of those Green Academy let me know :cheers:

Yes, sort of bad timing. Undecided if to finish the 24h of green hell or just pass it for next time. Thought I saved 12 hours worth, but screwed up by not saving before I gifted the last ticket :ouch:...but I really hope some new DLC with good content :D Give another jolt to the game. Sort of falling off to MW and COD again :ouch:

BTW: how is Dust? I have a free disc that I still havent loaded yet.

:D Love those cars!!!! :drool: Not so green with envy now, but just a tad to GranKustom & Annihilator90 :P

Both cars just sent :cheers:

All good...just finished 14 sends to gt4crazy2 ;)....so in a few days while I re-group. If you need any of those Green Academy let me know :cheers:

Yes, sort of bad timing. Undecided if to finish the 24h of green hell or just pass it for next time. Thought I saved 12 hours worth, but screwed up by not saving before I gifted the last ticket :ouch:...but I really hope some new DLC with good content :D Give another jolt to the game. Sort of falling off to MW and COD again :ouch:

BTW: how is Dust? I have a free disc that I still havent loaded yet.

:lol:
Its so-so. You kinda need real money for some gadgets even if they say its free to play.
I wanted to play in a massive multiplayer online but its not really what you call a MMO yet. And I dont have a clue how its gonna be one. Dust will probably officially launch the game this summer. To be honest, I'm really waiting for the Elder Scroll online.
Forgot to mention.. another thing that bothers me about Dust, the community is almost only populated by Dbags :dunce:

I'm betting a Glitch car we gonna get new content with these maintenances 👍
Retro track pack :D

/edit.
I think i'm cool with the green tix academy. Theres 5 I think. I know you sent me the Black GTR and grabed 4 trading with j1989v.

Last edited:
:lol:
Its so-so. You kinda need real money for some gadgets even if they say its free to play.
I wanted to play in a massive multiplayer online but its not really what you call a MMO yet. And I dont have a clue how its gonna be one. Dust will probably officially launch the game this summer. To be honest, I'm really waiting for the Elder Scroll online.
Forgot to mention.. another thing that bothers me about Dust, the community is almost only populated by Dbags :dunce:

I'm betting a Glitch car we gonna get new content with these maintenances 👍
Retro track pack :D

/edit.
I think i'm cool with the green tix academy. Theres 5 I think. I know you sent me the Black GTR and grabed 4 trading with j1989v.

OK...thought id check just in case.

First person shooter games seems to be like that...lots of Dbags :P ...I just click mute to all and try to enjoy my own game ;). .... .not sure on spending more money to play though. So it seems like BETA testers then :lol:....I'll hold off for now then 👍

Hum...PD come on! Give us something good already! :lol: Your guess is better then mine as you hit it on the nail with the Super GT/JGTC cars last round :eek:

OK, Sunday is another rip session...:odd: that Suby better turn up then!!!

Thank you for your patience and the quick delivery to Frenzal. A free day opened up for me. Lexus 300 SC/Black has been sent.:)👍

Hi Drev. Many thanks for the 4 x green tix. My GSX R concept green set is now complete :bowdown:
Not too long befor I start sending my returns, but the double maintenance this week does worry me. I will let you know if my schedule is affected.
I had my first multi ticket ripping session today on 5th account :crazy:. 12 tickets :D (thanks again to DZ for 2 donations. After only 3 attempts i had to concede as there was too many goodies to turn down (2 lexus that neither of us need - 2 nsx an s2000 and 2 merc sl's). I will have another rip session in a couple of weeks. I still have a few tickets on other accounts to rip later so I will try again for lexus and mazda and subaru.
Cheers mate 👍

Thank you for your patience and the quick delivery to Frenzal. A free day opened up for me. Lexus 300 SC/Black has been sent.:)👍

Sweet, nice. No problem for the Camaro :)
Thank you very much.

Hi Drev. Many thanks for the 4 x green tix. My GSX R concept green set is now complete :bowdown:
Not too long befor I start sending my returns, but the double maintenance this week does worry me. I will let you know if my schedule is affected.
I had my first multi ticket ripping session today on 5th account :crazy:. 12 tickets :D (thanks again to DZ for 2 donations. After only 3 attempts i had to concede as there was too many goodies to turn down (2 lexus that neither of us need - 2 nsx an s2000 and 2 merc sl's). I will have another rip session in a couple of weeks. I still have a few tickets on other accounts to rip later so I will try again for lexus and mazda and subaru.
Cheers mate 👍

👍 :)
No biggie if the maintenances delay the delivery 👍
You can always take your time.
I'm looking forward for a patches and new content, can't wait.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 Highlight Silver Metallic

Tried ripping level 6's for the Impreza but no luck, yet!
👍

👍 :)
No biggie if the maintenances delay the delivery 👍
You can always take your time.
I'm looking forward for a patches and new content, can't wait.
Thanks.
Thanks 👍 Yes some new content would be welcome.
Turns out today's ripping session wasn't all bad for you. You can mark the caldina super white ll as pending. I will confirm a date after maintenence 👍

Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 Highlight Silver Metallic

Tried ripping level 6's for the Impreza but no luck, yet!
👍

Thanks alot :)
Yeah the Impreza is getting elusive. We never know, maybe we'll see them in an eventual OCD.
Chat soon.

Thanks 👍 Yes some new content would be welcome.
Turns out today's ripping session wasn't all bad for you. You can mark the caldina super white ll as pending. I will confirm a date after maintenence 👍

Alright, thanks.
Already grayed down in OP 👍

Hi Doc....

Got this one for you from Wine_0o...Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04 : Radiant Ebony Mica

*EDIT...let me check each account and see what they have.

Also, not sure how your schedule is like but just finished racing with some guys in the UK. Friendly bunch :cheers: http://www.gtplr.co.uk/ .... Every Wednesday & Saturday at 10:00PM their time. Turns out my time is 2:00PM and should be 5:00PM your time zone.

Hi Doc....

Got this one for you from Wine_0o...Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04 : Radiant Ebony Mica

*EDIT...let me check each account and see what they have.

Also, not sure how your schedule is like but just finished racing with some guys in the UK. Friendly bunch :cheers: http://www.gtplr.co.uk/ .... Every Wednesday & Saturday at 10:00PM their time. Turns out my time is 2:00PM and should be 5:00PM your time zone.

That'd be cool but I usually work around the evening, I've thought about racing in a league but my usual online hours would quality me for a Japanese league :lol:
I'll check something out next 2 weeks for Wednesday but Saturday 5 pm would be difficult.

Hi Drevenger...I have the following list of your wants 0/0/0:

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 Evolution Orange Mica
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 Radiant Ebony Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Innocent Blue Mica
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 Winning Blue Metallic
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 Silver Metallic
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 Solent Silver
Jaguar XJ220 '92 Topaz Metallic

Let me know if interested as I have a few cars to help Christara out with but should be freed up towards the end of this week.

That'd be cool but I usually work around the evening, I've thought about racing in a league but my usual online hours would quality me for a Japanese league :lol:
I'll check something out next 2 weeks for Wednesday but Saturday 5 pm would be difficult.

Dang...tell the manager he bites the big one :grumpy:

BTW: Pls take billren2k3 offer. So many freaking Miata's! I missed the Letter J, so I dont have that color :ouch:

I got these set for you.
02/11: drevenger - Opel Speedster Turbo '00: LeMans-Grun @ Wine_0o
02/15: drevenger - Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 Pure White @ HP

Dang...tell the manager he bites the big one :grumpy:

BTW: Pls take billren2k3 offer. So many freaking Miata's! I missed the Letter J, so I dont have that color :ouch:

I got these set for you.
02/11: drevenger - Opel Speedster Turbo '00: LeMans-Grun @ Wine_0o
02/15: drevenger - Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 Pure White @ HP

Sorry DiersZee1 I didn't realize I was offering something you were putting up first. My apologies 👍

Keeping track of those Mazda's is an exercise in frustration. Though I was going to go lose it trying to sort them all :grumpy:

Back