Genki is considering the development for new Tokyo Xtreme Racer (Shutokou Battle)

• Thread starter MJ6feet6
  • 908 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my noose ready, fam
If the game is only exclusive to PS4, ill be okay, but if its multiplatform, we will all have a renaissance :D. However, if the game is mobile exclusive, im gonna delete my account here.

If the game is only exclusive to PS4, ill be okay, but if its multiplatform, we will all have a renaissance :D. However, if the game is mobile exclusive, im gonna delete my account here.

I'll join you.

... Though, I was gonna do that anyway, since I want a new username

It's a mobile game. Damn it. Looking back on it, the original image looked like a mobile game to me. It didn't look like a current gen game, and I could see the pixels on the edges of the tyres, which you would think wouldn't be there if it was a game that was on PS4 or PC.

Ah well, the hype was fun while it lasted.

EDIT: Also, just found this on SB-X's Twitter account, from 20 hours ago:

okay, im gonna delete my account, bye guys. I swear the japanese don't know any better and don't have any clear taste on console gaming, its always stupid ass mobile this and mobile that for them.

The New Genki Game Is Mobile hahahahahahahahakms

Genki sucks, all this hype and it's a bloody mobile game, you guys need to be dragged out and shot lol.
seriously, why the hell was genki listed as a developer at the sony conference back in 2013 if they're not gonna make a friggen game for it? but who knows, they may make a shutoukou battle game for ps4, but they just haven't got the right time to announce it yet. Afterall, the company got re-established after 8 or 9 years, so we'll just wait and see i guess....

seriously, why the hell was genki listed as a developer at the sony conference back in 2013 if they're not gonna make a friggen game for it? but who knows, they may make a shutoukou battle game for ps4, but they just haven't got the right time to announce it yet. Afterall, the company got re-established after 8 or 9 years, so we'll just wait and see i guess....
Weren't you deleting your account?

Man, you guys are putting a lot of salt on the table, but the concept art was a mobile game format kind of like. Developing a game for the PS4 and other platforms is going to cost a whole but load than it used to. They can not get away from making a PS4 game look good and all, but maybe if I am hoping they may make money of this little game so that they can produce the funds over there, and make a true sequel to a popular franchise that was once popular to many people, Sadly. In the America's the game is not so popular since competition is fierce.

Dude I was only joking, geez don't take your mobile dissapoinment out on me lol.

I haven't played TXR in my life. Why would I be disappointed about this?

Is just game.

Why you hef to be mad?

Weren't you deleting your account?
After thinking through for a bit, i decided not too. There is still some possible hope for a console release, unless they say that they will never ever make a console game again, then i will delete my account for good....

The bonuses are based on the number of pre-orders the game receives:

C82B6130-B6C4-4D3F-BCE9-4DB13B8D5658-6263-0000066680FCBEF9_tmp.jpg

After thinking through for a bit, i decided not too. There is still some possible hope for a console release, unless they say that they will never ever make a console game again, then i will delete my account for good....

I mean you can't delete your account anyway soooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back