Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Maybe you can clear everything up on the starter car?

Are we forced into buying the Honda Fit as a first car?
Yes you are, the other cars are blocked for the first buy. After you get the Fit the others become unlocked and you can buy them as soon as you get more credit.

I saved up and got myself a beautiful red Stingray for only 51,000. A whole lot of car for the price...

On the first post, there is a mention of standard cars having low/high beams on headlights aswell(question/answer 24).

I would like to know if the Skyline Safety Car has on/off switch for the lightbar and the strobes.

Thanks.

Wow, you are really emotional aren't you? It all depends on setup, force of turning in, camber, corner angle etc.

Maybe a chill pill is in order?

drive your fiction and don"t drive real car on track because you will crash and will hurt your self!

Yes you are, the other cars are blocked for the first buy. After you get the Fit the others become unlocked and you can buy them as soon as you get more credit.

I saved up and got myself a beautiful red Stingray for only 51,000. A whole lot of car for the price...
Bollocks... That's a real shame we don't have the freedom to choose our very first car. That'll take half the fun out of starting a new GT career game.

How long did it take you to purchase the stingray? I hope it wasn't only 20 minutes. :nervous:

6:25
'Hidden Gem'
'Bump into the tyres painted GT6 blue that sit by the side of one of the tracks'

I know I'm probably overanalysing here, but the name of this trophy makes me think there will be some sort of reward for completing it. :indiff:

Bollocks... That's a real shame we don't have the freedom to choose our very first car. That'll take half the fun out of starting a new GT career game.

How long did it take you to purchase the stingray? I hope it wasn't only 20 minutes. :nervous:

Just a Fit for a couple of races... Maybe Yamauchi has a contract with Honda. Didn't take too long but then again the Stingray is super cheap for the kind of car it is.

All this info has me itching for the game. I gave it a search but couldn't find an answer. Any word on whether the functionality of the power limiter has been changed or same as gt5?

Has the "Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00" gotten any cleanup? The wheel arches weren't very well rounded (even compared to other standards) and the textures could really have benefited from a pass through a sharpening filter.

Old car:

All this info has me itching for the game. I gave it a search but couldn't find an answer. Any word on whether the functionality of the power limiter has been changed or same as gt5?

I guess it's assumed that it's the same as GT5 because it's still there.

Back