Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

What I don't get is why they didn't polish all of them,sure the Alto SSR isn't the most popular car but that's not the point.

I think we'd all love to know this but it will obviously come down to an excuse about time. But to avoid it being a time issue, they could drop the number of cars by getting rid of duplications thus increasing time to work on cars that weren't dropped (theoretically speaking).

However, PD wish to do things the hard way.

Hi guys who have the game :)

Some questions, if you get the time to have a look !

1) PS EyeToy. Can it be used in A-Spec mode, as well as Arcade mode, now ?

2) If you have a Logitech G27, are the buttons map-able from the get go now ? I think they had to eventually patch that in, in GT5.

3) Are there any new options, in the game options menu ? Any new options, in-race, when you pause the game ?

4) Do standards have working windscreen wipers, including on replays ?

5) Has anyone tried to turn the PS3 to 720p, before playing the game? If so, what differences can you see/feel ( other than the lower resolution of course :) )

Thank you for your time, if you get the chance !! :bowdown:

Are you sure? found these on youtube, I think it's good for comparison.
touch the grass for less than 1 second and your race is end.

Yes I am. In real world video, Alonso was under acceleration (I am pretty sure his throttle wasn't even 50% full). In the GT5 video the car was under braking + weaving, which of course didn't help.

Sorry I don't have any videos to prove my point, but braking + one wheel on the grass and others on the tarmac = loss of control. Experienced this myself. It wasn't fun.

Not sure if this is how it was in the NASCAR/GT500 races in GT5, but this is something cool I noticed:
UfJT2bx.jpg

This is the GT300 championship and I think all of these names belong to Super GT drivers. All of them seem to have the first initial wrong with. ex: Manabu Orido as T.Orido, Carlo van Dam as K. van Dam.

Oh also this championship feels a little challenging!

Not sure if this is how it was in the NASCAR/GT500 races in GT5, but this is something cool I noticed:
UfJT2bx.jpg

This is the GT300 championship and I think all of these names belong to Super GT drivers. All of them seem to have the first initial wrong with. ex: Manabu Orido as T.Orido, Carlo van Dam as K. van Dam.

Oh also this championship feels a little challenging!
I had a J(eff). Gordon in GT5, probably a coincidence... The car is heavy...

Are you sure? found these on youtube, I think it's good for comparison.

Real World

Look how stable Alonso's car even when he's cornering with half the car on the grass then he goes back to the track safely. this cannot be done in GT5.

GT5

touch the grass for less than 1 second and your race is end.

It depends how you drive. In gt5 driving on grass does not necessarily mean you will spin. It is actually quite easy to save. The moment you realise you are going to end up on grass you must straighten the tires and get off of brakes and gas. If the tires are loaded when you end up on grass you are going to spin, which is what can be expected. The worst is when you are trying to steer away from the grass but the tires end up there. In that situation the weight is on the tires that end up on grass and the sudden loss of grip = spinout.

It depends how you drive. In gt5 driving on grass does not necessarily mean you will spin. It is actually quite easy to save. The moment you realise you are going to end up on grass you must straighten the tires and get off of brakes and gas. If the tires are loaded when you end up on grass you are going to spin, which is what can be expected. The worst is when you are trying to steer away from the grass but the tires end up there. In that situation the weight is on the tires that end up on grass and the sudden loss of grip = spinout.
Thank you for the tips, Jarmo!

Back