Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

2) If you have a Logitech G27, are the buttons map-able from the get go now ? I think they had to eventually patch that in, in GT5.

A good question, furthermore I wonder if they ever got round to fixing the awful clutch pedal implementation. Not long until we find out though.

Seriously PD? The Aventador is still sounding like the Gallardo? It probably means that the Murcielagos, the Reventon and probably the Diablos sound exactly the same then... :grumpy:

PD really needs to check our feedback here in GTPlanet...
KAZ says the sounds are so good, they can't be recreated correctly by the PS3.
That's either true or someone needs some assistance.

My biggest question at the moment is "Did they include a full leaderboard system?" but I would think that may not appear until the online features go live

i did not know some cars were built from tiles, thats really interesting...
OH REALLY? WELL NOW YOU KNOW XP! LOL
Florida-KeyWest-TileCar.jpg
87067302_c894df0857_o.jpg
sentrasaurus-art-car.jpg

I guess it's assumed that it's the same as GT5 because it's still there.
Yeah that is basically what I assumed too. A part of me was hoping they would narrow it down a little. Instead of being able to drop to 50% you could only go to say 80%. Personally I think this would make time trials and some online stuff a little more interesting.
@Boabdulrahman Thanks! enjoy the game.

KAZ says the sounds are so good, they can't be recreated correctly by the PS3.
That's either true or someone needs some assistance.

Someone in PD really needs assistance. They get the sounds right in other cars, so there is no excuse why they can't do this with the majority; especially the new cars. I don't think it's the PS3's fault. There are other games that even though they execute sounds poorly, the cars at least have a sound that matches their engine.

This is a thing of someone in PD having absolutely no notion of how each engine configuration should sound, poor quality check or simply them not giving a damn. I understand that there are simply too many cars in GT, but you would assume that in the new cars they would at least notice something is wrong.

I know for a fact that there are thousands of us here in GTPlanet that could help PD fixing these sounds. They don't even need to go record cars or changing anything in the game's sound engine. There are plenty of sound samples in the game that could be redistributed and reassigned. We could just tell them "this sound fits better to that car," and so on. Heck, I would even do it for free.

Only when each car has a proper sample, they can work on giving the sounds that grunt and realism that many wish for. If not, there would be no point on PD releasing a new and improved sound engine, just so we can get an ultra realistic V10 sound in a V12 Lamborghini Aventador, or an uber realistic V12 on the V8 Mercedes SLS GT3.

Yeah that is basically what I assumed too. A part of me was hoping they would narrow it down a little. Instead of being able to drop to 50% you could only go to say 80%. Personally I think this would make time trials and some online stuff a little more interesting.
@Boabdulrahman Thanks! enjoy the game.
I was hoping the power limiter would be removed altogether, but that's just my opinion!

Was wondering if you could show a pic of the mustang cobra r and the nismo 350z stune. Also is there any new nissan 370 Z not sure if you saw my last message.

Back