Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

But all the BASE cars are duplicates of liveried cars and now all the cars that were RM cars in GT5 are counted as their own cars.

When you say all cars that were RM cars in GT5 are counted as their own cars, what do you mean by that eSZee?

Have you run into any car that can be RACE MODIFIED? Is that even a visible option anywhere?

Very good point. Not as far as I'm aware. So are you saying that the Acura '91 RM is counted as a unique premium?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say all cars that were RM cars in GT5 are counted as their own cars, what do you mean by that eSZee?
You know how the some cars had the RM possibility, the s15, camaro, corvette, cappuccino, STI among others, well, they are now available to purchase from the dealer as already RMed. You no longer go to the tuning menu and perform the transformation.

You know how the some cars had the RM possibility, the s15, camaro, corvette, cappuccino, STI among others, well, they are now available to purchase from the dealer as already RMed. You no longer go to the tuning menu and perform the transformation.

Hmm......uhhh.....yeah....So in other words, they are already pre-prepared premium cars? :D

I find it a bit weird how there aren't 'base models' for the NASCAR stock cars.

Any photos of the Audi Auto Union Streamline?

1. Is it now possible to change from kw to hp?
2. What about the paint jobs, are they still displayed on this placeholder modelcarshape?

Very good point. Not as far as I'm aware. So are you saying that the Acura '91 RM is counted as a unique premium?
8iYx9ka.jpg

Back