Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

GT Shelby vs. Real Shelby to see the herculean effort PD put into the sound on this car:crazy:
Jump to 0:30

Jump to 0:50

Yeah the sound is silly, plus it shifts like an automatic. Ithere is no patch for it, i hope the aftermarket exhaust soind better. And i have a feeling the suspension will go so low on the Mustangs. I hope im wrong. I want it to go as low as that Buick Special.

Okay, I think I might've been playing a little too much.

MlDTB6e.jpg

This is the ending movie, which is shown after you beat the GT World Championship. I still don't even have 200 stars, which less than half, so I still got lots of races to go. Anyway the ending movie was basically a lap at the Nurburgring in the GT-R that Kaz and the others drove in the last 24 hours race. It wasn't just one whole lap recorded, it was lots of clips from different laps. So sometimes it was night and sometimes it was day during the lap. Cool video.

Also:
2AQWdgf.jpg

while I agree with some in saying that the sound in the Shelby GT500 is a bit weak, I'm glad to see that PD at least has a new sample for this car and it does sound like a V8. What worried me is that the speedometer seems to be broken just like in the Viper ACR. It maxes out way too fast.

This is the ending movie, which is shown after you beat the GT World Championship. I still don't even have 200 stars, which less than half, so I still got lots of races to go.
Hmmm, how many more? Assuming you got gold in all events so far?

Can you post some pictures from more angles of Bentley EXP Speed 8 didn't saw that car nowhere in forum...thanks in advance!

I didn't get to play too much, maybe poster above me can go into more detail, but generally speaking, the career mode seems heavily dumbed down and linear from even where GT5 was.

+ About 30-60 mins into campaign, I don't see used cars anywhere (maybe used cars is something confirmed to be taken out pre launch or I just haven't seen it yet).
+ The races are very linear "race 1, race 2, race 3, next level" ... "race 1, race 2, etc." (I liked the old way of being able to traverse the map and select different cups/events).
+ Also, I don't see license tests (maybe they are implemented differently and will unlock in the future).
+ Lastly, I don't know if it's just handling on the Fit but there seems to be a lot of additional hand holding. In previous GT games, if you make a mistake you pay dearly (total spin outs, losing control of car, etc.) ... in this game ... I feel like there's just more room for driving error -- e.g. the game doesn't make you pay properly when you making mistakes ... and this is with all of the driving helpers off.

These are just quick first impressions of the career mode -- I'm underwhelmed so far with the depth/complexity here. But I'm not sure if things unlock/get more complex as you progress.

MlDTB6e.jpg

This is the ending movie, which is shown after you beat the GT World Championship. I still don't even have 200 stars, which less than half, so I still got lots of races to go. Anyway the ending movie was basically a lap at the Nurburgring in the GT-R that Kaz and the others drove in the last 24 hours race. It wasn't just one whole lap recorded, it was lots of clips from different laps. So sometimes it was night and sometimes it was day during the lap. Cool video.

Also:
2AQWdgf.jpg

Hey Cool u unlocked a tune by Vince Dicola GT4 theme wonder if the other is We Are One by Maze? maybe a Japanese jazz version ( would be good menu music, lounge jazz/funk :-))

@Boabdulrahman,

Thank you for answering everyones questions and all your time invested in doing so. I do have one question, could you take a picture of the '70 Chevelle 454 SS please? Thanks again for all your time!

I didn't get to play too much, maybe poster above me can go into more detail, but generally speaking, the career mode seems heavily dumbed down and linear from even where GT5 was.

+ About 30-60 mins into campaign, I don't see used cars anywhere (maybe used cars is something confirmed to be taken out pre launch or I just haven't seen it yet).
+ The races are very linear "race 1, race 2, race 3, next level" ... "race 1, race 2, etc." (I liked the old way of being able to traverse the map and select different cups/events).
+ Also, I don't see license tests (maybe they are implemented differently and will unlock in the future).

+ Lastly, I don't know if it's just handling on the Fit but there seems to be a lot of additional hand holding. In previous GT games, if you make a mistake you pay dearly (total spin outs, losing control of car, etc.) ... in this game ... I feel like there's just more room for driving error -- e.g. the game doesn't make you pay properly when you making mistakes ... and this is with all of the driving helpers off.

These are just quick first impressions of the career mode -- I'm underwhelmed so far with the depth/complexity here. But I'm not sure if things unlock/get more complex as you progress.

I was so afraid of this. My worst fears have been confirmed. Hasn't PD been listening, or are they going to add all these things in patch 1? I'm still getting the game day one, no doubt about that. But suddenly I'm not very excited.

No problem 👍, I also haven't heard anything about the course maker. all I've heard is it hasn't been added yet.

Why is it being brought up at all? We all know its been delayed until after release, we found that out with the big information explosion on the 4th of November.

Back