Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

There's a total of 546 stars. Almost gold in everything
Does this mean 182 races? It is more like GT5 but still not at least a half of GT4

Seriously?? 182 races?? WTF?
And I just saw one of you already reached the ending movie.... in 2 (two) days????

WOW Polyphony Digital.... just WOW... great job.... :boggled:

I did not read everything you guys wrote here but I guess also there is no Manufacturer Events or racing on random courses (that was really cool part of GT2)

Why is it being brought up at all? We all know its been delayed until after release, we found that out with the big information explosion on the 4th of November.

Because some people don't bother to check the gran-turismo.com website for the news, they instead come here and ask loads of questions about stuff that either has or has not been confirmed. It's just the way it is.

Seriously?? 182 races?? WTF?
And I just saw one of you already reached the ending movie.... in 2 (two) days????

WOW Polyphony Digital.... just WOW... great job.... :boggled:

I did not read everything you guys wrote here but I guess also there is no Manufacturer Events or racing on random courses (that was really cool part of GT2)

This is the ending movie, which is shown after you beat the GT World Championship. I still don't even have 200 stars, which less than half, so I still got lots of races to go.

I got a question, can we put proper exhausts on cars. with that i mean do JDM cars get huge fart can's?

S13_oki.jpg

I need this and not some silly JASMA exhaust!

These seem to be all the endurance races.

atlvtCt.jpg

Ihpa9d4.jpg

Although, there were other "endurance" events before that were 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes.

Anyway I think I'm done for a while. My hands feel tired since I played too much, lol. Also, I didn't unlock any other special events yet. Only Goodwood/Moon for now.

Although, there were other "endurance" events before that were 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes.

Anyway I think I'm done for a while. My hands feel tired since I played too much, lol. Also, I didn't unlock any other special events yet. Only Goodwood/Moon for now.

Can you give some quick big picture impressions on the depth of the career mode ... does it get deeper/less linear as you progress many hours into it?

It's more than likely the first of two "ending movies", GT5 had two.

yeah, anyway, even if its not many hours, unfortunately all games seem to be shorter each new release, developers pandering to shorter attention spans :(

Anyway... to the OP, got any pics of some Astons? I kinda like them (see avatar)

edit:fixed typo, why do your fingers type a completely different word to whats in your brain sometimes lol

Why is it being brought up at all? We all know its been delayed until after release, we found that out with the big information explosion on the 4th of November.

Because someone asked and probably didn't see it so I'm informing them... Is that alright with you?

Last edited:
Well, no Bathurst enduro. We'll have to use our imagination. Its not a bad thing. I guess we'll get more updates through the year. Its good that we have timed races as opposed to laps. I like this for online events.

Can you give some quick big picture impressions on the depth of the career mode ... does it get deeper/less linear as you progress many hours into it?
It seems pretty linear to me. Though, as you progress the races become harder and harder. Not saying it becomes too hard, but it becomes more challenging. I had hard time winning the GT World Championship since most of the opponents had le mans cars while I drove the regular Ford GT lol. I was able to win it thanks to lots of shortcuts, nitrous kit and the crazy 941 HP

atlvtCt.jpg

Ihpa9d4.jpg

April's fool... right?

They call these races endurance? Ridiculous!

Sorry but I think the endurance races of GT5 were ridiculous. I'm a family man and simply don't have the time to do huge long races, even if I pause and continue later. This is the only thing that kept me from getting 100% completion on GT5.

That said though, I think PD should actually give us the option of choosing if we rather do a real 24 hour race (with pause ability) or a 24 minute race.

Latest Posts

Back