Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

They call them mini-endurances. I remember reading about this.
Are there real ones, too?

more questions:
1. Split-Screen?
2. Can I set hp instead of kw?
3. AE86 premium?
4. How much space on HDD?
5. Are the paintchips now displayed on the car or is it still a "let's-hope-the-car-has-the-same-colour-as-the-paintchippreviewnodel"?

It seems pretty linear to me. Though, as you progress the races become harder and harder. Not saying it becomes too hard, but it becomes more challenging. I had hard time winning the GT World Championship since most of the opponents had le mans cars while I drove the regular Ford GT lol. I was able to win it thanks to lots of shortcuts, nitrous kit and the crazy 941 HP

So, if you started over from scratch, would you race "properly" to enjoy it more? As in taking your time.

It seems pretty linear to me. Though, as you progress the races become harder and harder. Not saying it becomes too hard, but it becomes more challenging. I had hard time winning the GT World Championship since most of the opponents had le mans cars while I drove the regular Ford GT lol. I was able to win it thanks to lots of shortcuts, nitrous kit and the crazy 941 HP

Shortcuts? Cheating in career mode is just ripping yourself off.

These seem to be all the endurance races.

atlvtCt.jpg

Ihpa9d4.jpg

Although, there were other "endurance" events before that were 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes.

Anyway I think I'm done for a while. My hands feel tired since I played too much, lol. Also, I didn't unlock any other special events yet. Only Goodwood/Moon for now.

Although I'm happy I will finally complete Endurance races, It's kind of a joke that they are only 20+ minute races :D So it's basically only 2 laps at the Nurburgring (if it't the 24h circuit). It's what I've been doing in GT5 after I got bored of everything else. Now I'll get paid in GT6 to do my favorite activity :D
bb59ae86c6.jpg

Is this Golf Mk. IV premium? So is it one of the brand new, unlisted premiums? If anyone can provide, can we get some gallery angles?

Well, of course is Premium. It was in GT5, so why wouldn't it be in GT6? :)

Maybe its just me but... this reminds me of PS2/PS1 era racing game for some reason, not because of graphical quality but it's just something I can't quite put my finger on... maybe it's just nostalgic? It mainly reminds me of the PS1 Test Drive 4/5/6 games... Again, I'm not sure why.

Are there real ones, too?

more questions:
1. Split-Screen?
2. Can I set hp instead of kw?
3. AE86 premium?
4. How much space on HDD?
5. Are the paintchips now displayed on the car or is it still a "let's-hope-the-car-has-the-same-colour-as-the-paintchippreviewnodel"?

I don't know about real endurances. I hope so (maybe once you get the S license they unlock?).

Split-screen makes sense to still be in GT6.
You could change measurements in GT5 in the options menu, km/h and hp etc.
AE86 is still standard, but don't think anyone has checked.
Not a lot, I'm guessing.
And the paintchips can be previewed on the car before purchasing, as can all cosmetic upgrades it seems.

Is it possible to get the Nissan GT-R past 1000 HP? Would love to hear that because a maxed out Ford GT had less power than a maxed out GT-R in GT5 aswell.
And because im probably the biggest GT-R Fan in the World. :D

Sorry but I think the endurance races of GT5 were ridiculous. I'm a family man and simply don't have the time to do huge long races, even if I pause and continue later. This is the only thing that kept me from getting 100% completion on GT5.

That said though, I think PD should actually give us the option of choosing if we rather do a real 24 hour race (with pause ability) or a 24 minute race.
2.4 hour race at least, I am a bit upset honestly

Is it possible to get the Nissan GT-R past 1000 HP? Would love to hear that because a maxed out Ford GT had less power than a maxed out GT-R in GT5 aswell.
And because im probably the biggest GT-R Fan in the World. :D

The GT-R BE has around 1088hp before break-in, fully tuned.

You just answered it. Thanks.
tbh, I found it more fun than racing properly. It felt really good when I beat all these le mans cars with a normal Ford GT. I barely won every race except for the one at Silverstone. There are just too many shortcuts in that track.

I'll be thoroughly disappointed if there are no real endurance races.

Not me, I enjoyed them in GT4, some of them anyway but by the time GT5 rolled around I had a hard time doing endurance races, they just get boring and take far to much time to complete.

The 4 hour Nurburgring is not to bad but the 4 hour Tsukuba is just painful, hard to stay awake on that boring little tracks for 4 hours not to mention the 9 hour one :(

I would not be upset if there are no races that take more than 2 hours to complete but do hope that they have a few that take an hour or so at least.

tbh, I found it more fun than racing properly. It felt really good when I beat all these le mans cars with a normal Ford GT. I barely won every race except for the one at Silverstone. There are just too many shortcuts in that track.

Hats good to know so we're not bouncing off invisible walls.

Another thing to remember is, if PD were watching how people played the game and majority of races are 2-4laps average at every track, it probably made sense to make races shorter. Plus, people were complaining about the 9hours at Tsukuba and im sure many people nwver even finished GT5 when it came to Enduros.

Latest Posts

Back