Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

:banghead:

Is this the ADD version of endurance racing?

EDIT: Please tell me there is a way to create a real endurance race? Like 6 hours of Silverstone? And of course the 24hr Le Mans, Nurb?

This must be a mistake, as the only way these are endurance races is if I've been drinking for 3-hours prior to racing. And even then, the endurance would would be reflected in dealing with the headache the next morning, not GT6.

I asked in the career thread but I am asking again here since some people already have the game. Are there full championships in career mode like in previous GTs? I mean series of races with points. Or is it like Forza, where there are no championships but single races only (which is stupid imo)?

Wow, 30 new pages since I went out last night. You guys are good!

Here is a question I got via PM,

Multi Monitor Support:
Hi Rzeractor, may I trouble you to check to confirm that there is a multi monitor settings menu in the options menu somewhere in GT6? thank you.

ara

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any multi monitor options just yet.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/realistic-horsepower-levels.291053/page-3

It's in the game..no hacking required. If they were hacking they'd have 100,000 hp not 1371:lol:
The problem aren't those 1371HP, the problem is that unrealistic speed (more than 500km/h) in just 4 or 5 seconds IN A VIPER. That's a bug, or a hacked game. I saw cars in almost every GT that have over 1000HP, but not such a funny top speed, not even the X1 (400km/h).

Wow, 30 new pages since I went out last night. You guys are good!

Here is a question I got via PM,

Multi Monitor Support:

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any multi monitor options just yet.

Man, the interior of the standard cars, they are still black?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I think the endurance races of GT5 were ridiculous. I'm a family man and simply don't have the time to do huge long races, even if I pause and continue later. This is the only thing that kept me from getting 100% completion on GT5.

That said though, I think PD should actually give us the option of choosing if we rather do a real 24 hour race (with pause ability) or a 24 minute race.

Wasn't there an option to save mid-endurance race? I had thought it was implemented in one of the last major updates this year. I myself never felt the need to do a 24hr stint, unless I had a friend/co-driver racing with me...

But an endurance race is what it is, several hours or more. 24min is about the time spent preparing and racing a regular online-lobby race. I'd rather have my in-game completion sit at 97% without finishing the 24hr races than to have some 24min mock replacement. I find it somewhat insulting, in my honest opinion.

Can I ask you people complaining about the 'endurance races', at one point in the pictures does it mention the word endurance? Because I see the race category being super and it saying 'challenge' in each race title. It really gets on my nerves when people jump on a bandwagon without properly assessing something, look before you say something!

The problem aren't those 1371HP, the problem is that unrealistic speed (more than 500km/h) in just 4 or 5 seconds IN A VIPER. That's a bug, or a hacked game. I saw cars in almost every GT that have over 1000HP, but not such a funny top speed, not even the X1 (400km/h).
A Bugatti Veyron drove about 302/303mph on the 10k with standing start, no draft. Yes, that was in GT5 without any hacks or similar.

Toyota GT One even hit 345mph, althoug it had less than 1000hp.

Seriously?? 182 races?? WTF?
And I just saw one of you already reached the ending movie.... in 2 (two) days????

WOW Polyphony Digital.... just WOW... great job.... :boggled:

I did not read everything you guys wrote here but I guess also there is no Manufacturer Events or racing on random courses (that was really cool part of GT2)
feel so sad to hear that, everyone needs more races I think, but PD.... :ill: have you played real racing 3 on android or ios? they have over 1000 events (noted: this game is working on mobile phone and even they have much much event) on their game, not about comparing with gt6, but still thinking this is unfair, we need more events to compete :(

IIRC, I was messing around with the X2012 gearing in GT5 and got just over 300mph. That was with minimum downforce, car broken in, and top speed runs at SSR X though. It wouldn't have went anywhere if I asked the car to turn.

Anyone else remember the Escudo glitch in GT3 where you can get it to go upwards of 2,000,000,000mph? xD

back on topic- I don't get why 1,000hp is such a big deal to people... have you not seen the 908hp 3dx evo or the 1,000+ hp Underground Racing tuned Gallardo? It's possible. The 500kmh is kinda strange though.

Anyone else remember the Escudo glitch in GT3 where you can get it to go upwards of 2,000,000,000mph? xD

back on topic- I don't get why 1,000hp is such a big deal to people... have you not seen the 908hp 3dx evo or the 1,000+ hp Underground Racing tuned Gallardo? It's possible. The 500kmh is kinda strange though.
Lmao I literally just posted a video of that

Latest Posts

Back