Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

A Bugatti Veyron drove about 302/303mph on the 10k with standing start, no draft. Yes, that was in GT5 without any hacks or similar.

Toyota GT One even hit 345mph, althoug it had less than 1000hp.
I got a trophy with the Veyron haha, yeah, I remember that. And the GTone was in GT5?

300mph is quite normal in some cars, in Gran Turismo, but we are talking about a Viper that's faster than a X1, and that in this game is impossible :D

Just look in what time the guy did those 500km/h, madness..

I got a trophy with the Veyron haha, yeah, I remember that. And the GTone was in GT5?

300mph is quite normal in some cars, in Gran Turismo, but we are talking about a Viper that's faster than a X1, and that in this game is impossible :D

Just look in what time the guy did those 500km/h, madness..
X1s drove clearly over 340mph, that's over 550km/h.

Can you open the "Steering Characteristics" menu in the settings page and display the FFB options? Just curious to see if anything has changed.

I'm pretty sure the laws of physics wouldn't allow a street car to go that fast no matter how much power it has...

I've always thought Kaz must of got the top speed formula's wrong.

I guess we all knew he went crazy when he introduced the X1 "cars" into the series.

X1s drove clearly over 340mph, that's over 550km/h.

Well, in this video the Veyron is about 250 mph with 1148HP, and we know that the X1 is about 550Km/h in top speed, but the Viper is just wierd. The body is not so aerodynamic like the Veyron or the X1, and that acceleration..

The problem aren't those 1371HP, the problem is that unrealistic speed (more than 500km/h) in just 4 or 5 seconds IN A VIPER. That's a bug, or a hacked game. I saw cars in almost every GT that have over 1000HP, but not such a funny top speed, not even the X1 (400km/h).
From a standing start he takes a full minute to get to 496 km/h not 5 seconds:confused:

Well, in this video the Veyron is about 250 mph with 1148HP, and we know that the X1 is about 550Km/h in top speed, but the Viper is just wierd. The body is not so aerodynamic like the Veyron or the X1, and that acceleration..
Seriously?

Has it ever been discussed/explained why some cars seem to have GREAT start up sounds when you enter them in the garage/dealership, and yet in race just absolute poop?
the start up sounds are sound clips, the actual driving/racing engine sounds are stretched segments of an engine revving at a set RPM...

You are right :lol:

If this is normal in the game, what speed has the X1 now?

Well the X1 is plagued with huge aero that the Viper doesn't have and with the supposed new Aero Model in GT6, it's quite possible the X1's speed might be even lower in GT6 vs. GT5. Of course a lot depends on how much HP it's going to put out and what tuning options are available.

Can I ask you people complaining about the 'endurance races', at one point in the pictures does it mention the word endurance? Because I see the race category being super and it saying 'challenge' in each race title. It really gets on my nerves when people jump on a bandwagon without properly assessing something, look before you say something!
I thank you for catching that. I did not view the entire picture properly on my mobile. I only went on what the person who originally posted it said. On a full look, I also notice that the stars weren't earned in the S class which probably means the Endurance class has not even been unlocked for him (Rehdogg15)

What? The space? Recommended is 20GB of free space, but I think you can also play it without installing the half blueray.

It has 1400hp, therefore it's not really surprising me.
So you say I could run it on 10GB, let alone the 23 i have?

What? The space? Recommended is 20GB of free space, but I think you can also play it without installing the half blueray.

It has 1400hp, therefore it's not really surprising me.

It does dynamic installs as you play. I think it does a small mandatory install when you first start the game up but that's about it. it is much shorter than GT5's install

It does dynamic installs as you play. I think it does a small mandatory install when you first start the game up but that's about it. it is much shorter than GT5's install
Doesn't it have an option as in GT5, where you could chose if you wanted it to install the main data or not?

Latest Posts

Back