Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Awesome! Thanks guys! Now I dont even need to buy an external HDD! :) Thanks so much!

It's likely you won't be playing GT5 after you get GT6 anyways, so just delete the game data and you should free up more than enough space for GT6 + save games, photos and replays.

It's likely you won't be playing GT5 after you get GT6 anyways, so just delete the game data and you should free up more than enough space for GT6 + save games, photos and replays.
And if, for whatever reason, I want to go back, just boot up GT5, redownload the disk and pick up where I left off?

And if, for whatever reason, I want to go back, just boot up GT5, redownload the disk and pick up where I left off?

Yup. In the long run you could always think about upgrading your hard-drive if you feel you need the space, but right now I think you'll be fine.

So what still gets me is how easy it is to tell the standards from the premiums. The wheels are two dimensional compared to the depth premiums have and same goes with other portions of the car.

Yup. In the long run you could always think about upgrading your hard-drive if you feel you need the space, but right now I think you'll be fine.
Thanks. Im just waiting to find a reasonably cheap External HDD. So have you tried/Done this before?

Also, do I need to re-update? Because my internet is a bit slow.

zLOJZwBeaMzFE8yGjfbOruR_HPFQlu_cMbwjSXMoPM2w=w1385-h779-no

License test screen. Not sure if it's been shown yet; wasn't gonna backtrack thru 70 pages ;P
Edit: There seems to be 5 tests for the B license, at least. Very much the same like earlier GTs. Acceleration, braking, light cornering etc

zLOJZwBeaMzFE8yGjfbOruR_HPFQlu_cMbwjSXMoPM2w=w1385-h779-no

License test screen. Not sure if it's been shown yet; wasn't gonna backtrack thru 70 pages ;P

No it hasn't, thank you! Is there more than 5 tests per license?

Thanks. Im just waiting to find a reasonably cheap External HDD. So have you tried/Done this before?

Also, do I need to re-update? Because my internet is a bit slow.

Don't know if external HD's would work like that. I was referring to your HD inside the PS3.
You would need to do all the updates again, yes, but a cheap way round that (if your internet is really bad that it would take you three days to update to 2.15 or whatever the current GT5 patch is) would be to purchase the XL edition for cheap.

again, not sure if mentioned but after each major c'ship you get a car ticket (: Unsure if it's random at this point.
Iain - B has 5 tests, once I get to the next license I will let you know

Great, thank you. 5 is fair, I guess with all the other missions and coffee break stuff.

Did you get a car after doing the licenses? Or just from championships?

Someone on another thread posted the list of their prize cars, one that seemed consistent was the Lancia.

No it hasn't, thank you! Is there more than 5 tests per license?

Don't know if external HD's would work like that. I was referring to your HD inside the PS3.
You would need to do all the updates again, yes, but a cheap way round that (if your internet is really bad that it would take you three days to update to 2.15 or whatever the current GT5 patch is) would be to purchase the XL edition for cheap.
Ehh, I guess ill delete old/unpatched games then, still going to free up like 10 extra Gb.
My DLC will remain in tact too right?

So what still gets me is how easy it is to tell the standards from the premiums. The wheels are two dimensional compared to the depth premiums have and same goes with other portions of the car.

Standard cars will always look off no matter how much they polish them. The RUF RGT may look good now but it's still easy to see that it has not been modeled properly.

Standard cars will always look off no matter how much they polish them. The RUF RGT may look good now but it's still easy to see that it has not been modeled properly.

I agree, and I was to expect this but PD would have us believe that they could come quite close to premium without it being so. Obviously that isn't the case.

Did you ever have those annoying start-stop license tests?
Just the first one is a 1000m start > stop

Does the game have an option to disable camera shake in the cockpit view?

Not that I can see

Great, thank you. 5 is fair, I guess with all the other missions and coffee break stuff.

Did you get a car after doing the licenses? Or just from championships?

Someone on another thread posted the list of their prize cars, one that seemed consistent was the Lancia.

Okay, it is random then. I did not win a Lancia. Car was obtained after completing/winning(?) the Novice championship

Okay, it is random then. I did not win a Lancia. Car was obtained after completing/winning(?) the Novice championship

Hmm, okay then.

As you progress if you win a Lancia Delta blah blah then please do let me know. Two players have reported winning one. And someone else said they won a Ferrari 599 (?).

Back