Possible spoiler:
All golds on first licence = Gran Turismo go kart

This was a list of the cars that another user reported winning:

• Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99
  • Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
  • Clio R.S. '11
  • Rcing Kart Jr.
  • X-bow Street '12

If you see any crossover, then I can only conclude that they're not random.

zLOJZwBeaMzFE8yGjfbOruR_HPFQlu_cMbwjSXMoPM2w=w1385-h779-no

License test screen. Not sure if it's been shown yet; wasn't gonna backtrack thru 70 pages ;P
Edit: There seems to be 5 tests for the B license, at least. Very much the same like earlier GTs. Acceleration, braking, light cornering etc

There is gold/silve/bronze times or just a "check" for completing the test?

11103301935_32f556b3c8_c.jpg

11103412054_a03f433823_c.jpg

-I will try to answer quickly, please be patient.

-Also, please ask only realistic questions as I've still haven't progressed much in the game.

-Can't post videos at the moment.

-At the moment the game doesn't allow you to get connected online, so questions about it will not be answered at the moment sorry.

FAQ
1- Is there a livery editor ?

- Unless it gets unlocked later in the game, no there isn't at the moment.

2- How long does the game install take ?
- The game uses an Auto-Install Function so the game installs while you are playing the game.

3- Is the DeltaWing in the dealership?
- No.

5- How do the standard cars look ?
-
With a second look, they look more refined I guess. Maybe a little bit better from before.
Here is an example
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2819/11104629016_cbd0d1e47d_o.jpg
, but you can't use the "gallery view" option.

6- How is the photomode different from the previous game?
- Photomode is basically the same. The only thing added are some filters which are cross processing 2 and 3.

7- Some examples of the base model cars
-
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2868/11104417314_2bcb6b80a5_c.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3755/11104344805_e2bbd132e0_c.jpg

8- Standing or rolling starts?
-
Rolling, at the moment.

9- What about Phototravel?
- Phototravel is locked at the moment.

10- Special events?
-
also locked.

11- Is there stage 4/5 turbo upgrade?
-
There are only 3 as in GT5

12- How much Cr did you get in the first couple of races?
-
Approximately 4,000 for 1st place in each of the first 5 races I finished.

13- What is the gallery view option in the dealership?
-
It gives you a whole view of the car in different angles much like in GT5. It can't be used with standard cars because it would look ugly to be fair.

14- What is the extent of the career mode?
-
At the moment I can't say much because most of the higher levels in the career mode are locked.

15- Can you change the diameter size of a wheel?
- Yes, it depends on the car you're using.

14-Besides larger diameter wheels, I'm right in thinking we can also fit wider tires?
-
The option for it is not given in-game.

15- Is there any adjustments for the cockpit view?
-
If what you mean is looking right or left/up or down in the cockpit view, then no.

16- Is the Acura NSX concept 13' in the dealership?
-
No. Went to check in the Honda dealership, and I didn't find it there also.

17- How are the sounds in the game?
- Can't tell much about it as I didn't try a big variety of cars. The only cars I could drive are in the arcade besides the career, and there aren't much.

18- Confirmation on the inclusion of KW Suspension's 7-post Suspension rig ?
-
I haven't seen it in the suspension tuning section. There is Racing suspension soft/hard, Rally suspension, and the Fully-customisable suspension.

19- does it support Arabic?
-
No.

20-Are game saves locked, or can you transfer them to USB?
-
They're not locked. By that I mean you can transfer them to a USB. However, when you try to load it on another account it overwrites it with a new save data, so no use of it.

21-Do the PP change after you upgrade suspension or tires?
-
No.

22- Are The damage/dirt permanent ?
-
From what I've seen at the moment, no.

23- Is the Racing mod option available?
-
No, can't seem to find it in the Tuning section.

24- Can you toggle the High/Low beam in standard cars at night?
-
Yes.

25- Can you swap engines?
-
No.

26-Can you lower your car more than in GT5?
-
No.

Random screenshots
11106327213_f430f6933b_c.jpg

11106275454_873d5fb476_c.jpg

11106214025_85fc3b8545_c.jpg

11106220605_e8b5f0b64c_c.jpg

11106295264_51c262b1b9_c.jpg

11107585486_72d20c406e_b.jpg

11107596544_6b0b19b79d_b.jpg

11108076196_d00fa94576_b.jpg

11108189043_3a6183abe1_b.jpg

11108078266_925ef39105_b.jpg
[/url]

11108016575_9afb62dbaf_b.jpg
[/url]

LFA Nurburgring Package

60MPH head-on collision

For more GT6 photos, check out my Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/33195980@N03/

UPDATE: Okay guys, going to answer questions now.

Here is a thread by
BHRxRacer he has videos of the dealerships and other cool stuff, be sure to check it out before asking a question here because he may have already answered it.
Link to thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-q-a.290986/
Could you do a pitstop on any track and take a pic or short video? I haven't seen this asked for yet.

In GT 5 they were a bit different per track so I would assume tracks with 24h events might be the best.

Could you do a pitstop on any track and take a pic or short video? I haven't seen this asked for yet.

In GT 5 they were a bit different per track so I would assume tracks with 24h events might be the best.

But it would also be interesting to see if Tsukuba now comes with pit crew, which I believe it didn't in GT5.

I'm a little confused, I've seen conflicting news about whether or not you can cars wingless. Is it just the "premiums"? Or can you make all cars including the "standards" wingless?

Is it just certain cars?

I don't get it.

What is the garage size limit, and the credit limit?
Ehem, Does anyone know the answer to JER_CREST's question on the credit limit?:confused: Please tell me they have raised it, or are at least going to. I know the 20mil limit promoted car buying but sometimes you just want to horde your cash to buy say a modern formula 1 and maybe a historic race car with cash to spare. I've gotten to 20mil plenty of times in GT5 only to have to break up my game flow:banghead: just to go blow heaps of cash, and then resume so that the credits I make matter.

Last edited:
Im not disappointed, I just want to know if we can race against same style cars. As in GT3 race cars. Besides, we'll get more races on/after Friday. Ill let you know when I get my copy and patch. ;)

The problem aren't those 1371HP, the problem is that unrealistic speed (more than 500km/h) in just 4 or 5 seconds IN A VIPER. That's a bug, or a hacked game. I saw cars in almost every GT that have over 1000HP, but not such a funny top speed, not even the X1 (400km/h).

Man, the interior of the standard cars, they are still black?

My AMS Alpha Omega ( 1800WHP ) replica in GT5 can reach over 500 kmh, but it takes time :) ... I can't wait to revive my GT5 replicas in GT6, Devil Z, yeah baby :D

No, they is the races to complete to unlock super license

You can tell mainly from the heading 'super' at the top

Hum, when I saw the S i thought that could be just the races unlocked by having a Super License.

Like, now that you have a S-driver, you could take part in the endurance events.

I really hope that this is not the case.

Hum, when I saw the S i thought that could be just the races unlocked by having a Super License.

Like, now that you have a S-driver, you could take part in the endurance events.

I really hope that this is not the case.

I believe Kaz announced Le Mans endurance will be 24 hour cycle with day/night/astronomy/weather.

International A or B license would be for endurance, they are after super license

I know the original meaning. I was just being vulgar with the fap part (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fap) to raise my rep (likes) since I'm not cool enough for some people on these threads ;)

LOL, I understood what you meant.

I really think that they drop the name to the 2011 car because of this other meaning.

I believe Kaz announced Le Mans endurance will be 24 hour cycle with day/night/astronomy/weather.

Yes, but could be all this in 24 minutes...

Back