Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Bollocks... That's a real shame we don't have the freedom to choose our very first car. That'll take half the fun out of starting a new GT career game.

How long did it take you to purchase the stingray? I hope it wasn't only 20 minutes. :nervous:
I personally don't mind starting with the Fit although it might send someone else into a FIT of Rage.:sly::lol:

Has it ever been discussed/explained why some cars seem to have GREAT start up sounds when you enter them in the garage/dealership, and yet in race just absolute poop?
It's because those are just pure start up recordings. Not much work needed in editing. While driving you need to match them with an rpm range, sample the correct exhaust note, and blend it well with the transmission whine. Something that PD just can't seem to get right after all these years. :indiff:

Can you let me know if you can create you own championship with your own choice of tracks, AI cars as well as having the option to run practise, qualifying, standing start or rolling start?

If you can't do this, can you have the option to select your own choice of AI cars and run practise, qualifying, standing start or rolling start in arcade mode?

Many thanks.

Has it ever been discussed/explained why some cars seem to have GREAT start up sounds when you enter them in the garage/dealership, and yet in race just absolute poop?
This does sort of prove they have good source audio... Those startup sounds in GT 5 were spot on perfect.

Some photos of your requests

Wow, they really made the R390 look tons better. I'm glad for that, being a large R390 fan myself.

That F1 GTR though.. So want. <3

As for the XJ220, I'd say that though they didn't do a WHOLE lot to it, it does look better than it did in GT5, especially around the front light covers. Those jagged lines I'm imagining are either a glitch or was picked up by your camera.

Also, since I haven't seen it anywhere around yet, is it possible to get gallery view pictures of the Ford GT40 Road Car and Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe? Aswell as a picture of the Suzuki Escudo?

It's FIT for purpose, fittingly enough.
That's probably the first vehicle I would have bought anyways. It looks like a great platform to start on, and I'm sure you can get it up to 300-ish hp, which means its no slouch. But, the day one patch may change it to where we don't have to buy FIT. Who knows?

Question: Have you gotten bored of GT6 yet?
nope...

Wow, they really made the R390 look tons better. I'm glad for that, being a large R390 fan myself.

That F1 GTR though.. So want. <3

As for the XJ220, I'd say that though they didn't do a WHOLE lot to it, it does look better than it did in GT5, especially around the front light covers. Those jagged lines I'm imagining are either a glitch or was picked up by your camera.

Also, since I haven't seen it anywhere around yet, is it possible to get gallery view pictures of the Ford GT40 Road Car and Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe? Aswell as a picture of the Suzuki Escudo?
Which gt40 ? 05' or the Mark 1 66' ?

Back