GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Ill try and have a lobby up around 8, for practice and stuff, but lets plan on a 9(ish) start for the mock

Edit: all eastern times

Wish I could make it. I'm doubtful for this weekend's race as well, sadly. The wife says I need to be somewhere, so I guess I need to be somewhere, lol. There's a small chance I'll make it back in time, but just a small chance. Sorry folks...

Thanks @fullness for hosting tonight. During the mock race did anyone else get a glitch on the pit stop where the car stopped filling and left the pits? I think everyone in front of me also made an extra stop so I’m assuming more than just me had the glitch?

Thanks @fullness for hosting tonight. During the mock race did anyone else get a glitch on the pit stop where the car stopped filling and left the pits? I think everyone in front of me also made an extra stop so I’m assuming more than just me had the glitch?

I had this glitch last season at Lago Maggiore. It‘s weird :irked:

Spy photo :
20201229_010040.jpg

Anyone have any experience in the GTI Gr3 Concept? That was my daily gift today. I'm a fan of GTis, however I just haven't seen many people using them online. Wonder what the feel is like...what car it is comparable with...

Anyone have any experience in the GTI Gr3 Concept? That was my daily gift today. I'm a fan of GTis, however I just haven't seen many people using them online. Wonder what the feel is like...what car it is comparable with...

I think I tried it once, it wasn't memorable cause I can't remember anything about it :D

Latest Posts

Back