GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
SEASON 9 SCHEDULE (FINAL):

S9SCHED.PNG

Driver hub will be updated to reflect this in the coming days.

Press Release

So here were are, we finally caught up with Kinetic-fullness to chat with him about the upcoming season with the changes that have gone on in his stable.

Jim Gray : so Fullness, how has the offseason been?

Fulness : its been a little trying but we finally have everything worked out. First off id like to say thanks to Nissan for putting up with me last season. I was just beginning to learn how the GTR liked to be driven towards the latter half of the season. I wouldve liked to have driven it again, but as we know in this ARL series if you place in the top 3 (no matter how small the margin is) you have to find a new Mfg....that being said, id like to announce a re kindling of a past parnership that also brought us a top 3 in the past. Yes, that is right, i now officially announce Dodge and i have teamed up again! Although we couldnt stay with the same sponsors, id like to also announce that my day job (yes day job, cuz being as slow and inconsistent as i am, i cannot make a living at this without one) TMC Transportation is willing to give me a shot as our sponsor. Our flagship truckstop partners Pilot and Flying J are also hopping onboard with us. I hope to make them all proud!

Jg : so i noticed a change in looks this year?

Fullness : yea jim, i am going all in with the representation of the black and chrome! So all those that are used to the blue and yellow Kinetic livery in their mirrors will now see the black and chrome semi look-a-like hunting them (looking at you queer train). Although i should be upset with them after taking our team championship from us, i cant help but to say good things about one of their guys inparticular...@moby45...he was instrumental in bringing the black and chrome livery to fruition! Big thanks to him for taking his personal time and getting the logos done (as there was not a single person in this paddock that could do it). @Moby45 is a scholar and a gentleman. So big ups to him!

JG : so the rivalry is over you are saying?

Fullness : Whoa! Whoa there buddy! I never said S#/+ about the rivalry being done, cooled, or close to over! We are out for VENGEANCE!! We want the team championship back, that is one of the reasons i went to dodge. To damage that rail they run with their old sledge hammer!! And how else can you derail a train than with a fully loaded semi bruh! They are a good group of douches - (oops, i mean dudes) over there, but they have what is rite fully ours and we intend to bring it back home.

JG : so what about the other teams?

Fullness : well, bringing the championship back home certainly will not be easy Jim. There is a lot of upcoming talent in this series and certainly some teams that are talented top to bottom, but i think placing where we did, there will be a renewd vigor in @GTR4MROD and @GTP_Guido and myself to make sure we do it. We all had a rougher season than we liked, but thats what i like about our group, we will get back up and fight like dogs to get that championship back!

JG : i see... i know time is short, so is there anything else youd like to add?

Fullness : yea, id like to also welcome a teammate from a past racing life to the ARL Gr3 series. @Kinetic-x11 (@KRDracing ). Im not sure if @Kinetic-neutron (@Double_Apex )is also jumping into the frey, but i know they are solid guys and quick as hell. I look forward to chasing him/them around this season.

JG : one more before you go?

Fullness : sure jim

JG : what do you think about the new rules and regs?

Fullness : im actually partially excited to see what the tire regs and the new ballast system does with making the competition even closer than what it is and bringing more strategies into play! I know strategies will be a plenty and am optimistic we can hang with the pack when its all said and done. Although i jumped back into a familiar seat with the TMC, Pilot, Flying J Dodge,the we had to re learn how to drive it with the new ballast system. Im excited to see what the new season has in store for us!

Excuse me, i have to see how my tailor is doing with my new suit...feel free to take some pics of the new ride before you go jim...once i get the suit done ill make sure and give you the first shots of me in it with the car.
20201229_010415.jpg
20201229_010158.jpg
20201229_010505.jpg
20201229_010427.jpg
20201229_010526.jpg

Last edited:
Press Release

So here were are, we finally caught up with Kinetic-fullness to chat with him about the upcoming season with the changes that have gone on in his stable.

Jim Gray : so Fullness, how has the offseason been?

Fulness : its been a little trying but we finally have everything worked out. First off id like to say thanks to Nissan for putting up with me last season. I was just beginning to learn how the GTR liked to be driven towards the latter half of the season. I wouldve liked to have driven it again, but as we know in this ARL series if you place in the top 3 (no matter how small the margin is) you have to find a new Mfg....that being said, id like to announce a re kindling of a past parnership that also brought us a top 3 in the past. Yes, that is right, i now officially announce Dodge and i have teamed up again! Although we couldnt stay with the same sponsors, id like to also announce that my day job (yes day job, cuz being as slow and inconsistent as i am, i cannot make a living at this without one) TMC Transportation is willing to give me a shot as our sponsor. Our flagship truckstop partners Pilot and Flying J are also hopping onboard with us. I hope to make them all proud!

Jg : so i noticed a change in looks this year?

Fullness : yea jim, i am going all in with the representation of the black and chrome! So all those that are used to the blue and yellow Kinetic livery in their mirrors will now see the black and chrome semi look-a-like hunting them (looking at you queer train). Although i should be upset with them after taking our team championship from us, i cant help but to say good things about one of their guys inparticular...@moby45...he was instrumental in bringing the black and chrome livery to fruition! Big thanks to him for taking his personal time and getting the logos done (as there was not a single person in this paddock that could do it). @Moby45 is a scholar and a gentleman. So big ups to him!

JG : so the rivalry is over you are saying?

Fullness : Whoa! Whoa there buddy! I never said S#/+ about the rivalry being done, cooled, or close to over! We are out for VENGEANCE!! We want the team championship back, that is one of the reasons i went to dodge. To damage that rail they run with their old sledge hammer!! And how else can you derail a train than with a fully loaded semi bruh! They are a good group of douches - (oops, i mean dudes) over there, but they have what is rite fully ours and we intend to bring it back home.

JG : so what about the other teams?

Fullness : well, bringing the championship back home certainly will not be easy Jim. There is a lot of upcoming talent in this series and certainly some teams that are talented top to bottom, but i think placing where we did, there will be a renewd vigor in @GTR4MROD and @GTP_Guido and myself to make sure we do it. We all had a rougher season than we liked, but thats what i like about our group, we will get back up and fight like dogs to get that championship back!

JG : i see... i know time is short, so is there anything else youd like to add?

Fullness : yea, id like to also welcome a teammate from a past racing life to the ARL Gr3 series. @Kinetic-x11 (@KRDracing ). Im not sure if @Kinetic-neutron (@Double_Apex )is also jumping into the frey, but i know they are solid guys and quick as hell. I look forward to chasing him/them around this season.

JG : one more before you go?

Fullness : sure jim

JG : what do you think about the new rules and regs?

Fullness : im actually partially excited to see what the tire regs and the new ballast system does with making the competition even closer than what it is and bringing more strategies into play! I know strategies will be a plenty and am optimistic we can hang with the pack when its all said and done. Although i jumped back into a familiar seat with the TMC, Pilot, Flying J Dodge,the we had to re learn how to drive it with the new ballast system. Im excited to see what the new season has in store for us!

Excuse me, i have to see how my tailor is doing with my new suit...feel free to take some pics of the new ride before you go jim...once i get the suit done ill make sure and give you the first shots of me in it with the car. View attachment 981583 View attachment 981584 View attachment 981585 View attachment 981586 View attachment 981587

Uh oh, we got a Red Wings fan over here! That poor sap. Lol

Hey, the livery looks damn good. I think I am going to save it in my liveries collection. Glad the logos worked out for you..

Can't wait for all the rivalries on track. It is going to be a good season. You guys better keep an eye on Full Turtle and War this season. Something tells me they aren't going to be the joke's they were last season. Lol

Uh oh, we got a Red Wings fan over here! That poor sap. Lol

Hey, the livery looks damn good. I think I am going to save it in my liveries collection. Glad the logos worked out for you..

Can't wait for all the rivalries on track. It is going to be a good season. You guys better keep an eye on Full Turtle and War this season. Something tells me they aren't going to be the joke's they were last season. Lol
Yea, wings (much better being than a leafs fan), lions, tigers, pistons AND michigan football...its been rough being a sports fan around these parts for a while now, and a while to come it looks like.

Yea, wings (much better being than a leafs fan), lions, tigers, pistons AND michigan football...its been rough being a sports fan around these parts for a while now, and a while to come it looks like.

Ugghhh... only thing worse would be being from Cleveland.

I'm a DC fan (Caps, Nats....definitely not Redskins...yuk) so I wallowed in pain and self misery for years. But One Cup and one Series later...all is well. Have faith...stand your ground!! The Detroit 1980s will return!!!

Mr. Jim Gray also caught up with @SAMHAIN85 for a few words himself before the season opener:

SAMHAIN85: "I broke my back"

Jim Gray: "what do you mean by that?"

SAMHAIN85: "my back is broken!"

Jim Gray: "what part, vertebrae? Or what portion?"

SAMHAIN85: "well, spinal"

This is great! Both my boys are in a training camp right now for the first MMA fights and have been at the same gym for three years now. This “spinal” Tyson quote gets used all the time around here lol

Ugghhh... only thing worse would be being from Cleveland.

I'm a DC fan (Caps, Nats....definitely not Redskins...yuk) so I wallowed in pain and self misery for years. But One Cup and one Series later...all is well. Have faith...stand your ground!! The Detroit 1980s will return!!!
Uuuummm you mean the 25 CONSECUTIVE unrivaled playoff yrs of the wings from 94 on? And the THREE piston championships from 88 till 04, the multiple mlb mvps (verlander, miggy and a triple crown winner (first since the 60s) michigans 97 national championship (nebraska can eat a fat one)...the lions...well whatever they are the lions...so it hasnt been too bad around here growing up...just sucks that it all ended simultaneously and have nothing to hang a hat on for a few yrs. We shall return to sports prominence...hopefully before i die lol

Uuuummm you mean the 25 CONSECUTIVE unrivaled playoff yrs of the wings from 94 on? And the THREE piston championships from 88 till 04, the multiple mlb mvps (verlander, miggy and a triple crown winner (first since the 60s) michigans 97 national championship (nebraska can eat a fat one)...the lions...well whatever they are the lions...so it hasnt been too bad around here growing up...just sucks that it all ended simultaneously and have nothing to hang a hat on for a few yrs. We shall return to sports prominence...hopefully before i die lol

I'm remembering fondly my childhood in the 80s....you know...when a Tigers vs Orioles game mattered!! Haha

Confirmation open for this weekend.

Please @ me in the thread if you would like to be placed on the auto-confirm list for the coming season.

For those who are new to this, auto-confirm means you'll make every race unless you state otherwise, if you do not auto-confirm you are expected to confirm in this thread prior to every race. :cheers::cheers:

Happy New Years everyone.

Back