• Gran Turismo 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo 6

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Forza Motorsport 6

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, I already tryharded for about 3 hours on this. Hopefully, I'm setting the bar pretty high. Eh, @TumeK5 ?
I have tried pretty much the best race cars in the game: GTone Road, GTone Race, TVR Speed 12 RM, Nissan R390 '97 (black), but none came close to the Cheatscudo... as in, the GTone road car, which was the fastest I got from them all (the GT cars lack in power to be able to really beat it), I beat from the launch lap (where you start from 80kmh / 50mph)... that is to say I beat it by a mile.

So here's my entry for now.

1.01.250 @ 357.70 kmh / 222.26 mph

I wonder if the 1 minute bar can be passed?

I did the SSR5 enduro not long ago in my Excuseo, so I might do a little better. Then again, my best time was 1.9.001 if I'm not mistaken.

I would like to see me using other cars (for example i almost never used Mercedes), but if the rule is anything goes, The Escudo is the only choice.
I would like to see a ban on Escudo/Cultus :D

What about dragster round on a normal track for example?

I wouldn't mind seeing a ban on the Pikes Peak cars. Other than that it'd be open for all other cars.

Using Pikes Peak cars just doesn't feel right, even though by the game's physics and logic they are the fastest.

I want to use other (mainly normal) cars. I've driven 1000s miles with Escudo (and/or other 600+ hp cars) and its not too much fun anymore.

Since some people are wanting the Escudo banned I've added a poll. After 3 hours the poll will close. If more people want the Escudo banned it will not be able to be used in this round, and @submaniac93's 1:01 time will be invalid.

Anyway, here's my initial time in the GT-ONE

Time: 1:09.861
Top Speed: 226.98 MPH

I voted for the ban-hammer of the Escudo. The problem is that the Escudo is not the only threat here, GT-One and Cultus are also better than almost everything else in the game. Nevertheless, further poll editing is not necessary as long as we all formally agree on what cars not to use.

It just occurred to me that we haven't had round with touring cars. I did use the Accord Wagon for the Round 2 though, that partially gave me the taste. :)

I decided to vote in a favor of Escudo because if every car is allowed, then Escudo is allowed too. That's my opinion.

*voted ban because it's gonna be banned anyways :P*
I'm okay with banning the Cheats cars, but then we all have to agree on how high we set the limit here. We could set a HP limit or something. That would still allow virtually anything to enter.

Or we could even make this a little more "fun" by having multiple categories where everyone can post a time? Like for example, have a BTCC/touring car cat., a LM cat., Rally (wrc inspired) cat...

Just throwing ideas here and there. Mainly because that would make us drive a little more cars, and people who might not want to always drive the same few cars such as the Escudo would be able to give their best driving a car they want, without being left behind by the car's lack of HP/grip/downforce.

for this round lets ban just the Escudo.
But i suggest for the next season making each round with much more refined criteria (eg max base power at dealer, max/min engine displacement, max / min car lenght/width, years produced, car only from north city, etc.) anything like that to make us use a different car(s) and not GT One, Escudo, Cultus, JGTC, Le Mans class or other special/cheat cars. (for me, the only excuse would be dedicated round for the two 1000+Hp dragsters on a normal track like ie. Grand Valley)
I am more for normal cars there. (no RMs)
:)

Why ban the Suzuki Escudo?

Suzuki Escudo is a great car in my opinion.

I think the last round should have been in test course with the Dragster cars.

Or we could even make this a little more "fun" by having multiple categories where everyone can post a time? Like for example, have a BTCC/touring car cat., a LM cat., Rally (wrc inspired) cat...

Just throwing ideas here and there. Mainly because that would make us drive a little more cars, and people who might not want to always drive the same few cars such as the Escudo would be able to give their best driving a car they want, without being left behind by the car's lack of HP/grip/downforce.
The best way to face several drivers with different cars is to measure their consistency between laps. That way it doesn't really matter what you drive, but how you drive.

I used to host challenges with that system and I think something similar is being held in GT6 forum (RRRR Regularity Rally or something - @Harsk100 can confirm).

I used to host challenges with that system and I think something similar is being held in GT6 forum (RRRR Regularity Rally or something - @Harsk100 can confirm).
There are two Rally Championships being hold:

[GRO] 2016 Global Rally Championship, which will have GRC Round 3 finished today;
And RRRRR (Real Road Regularity Rally), with 2 first rounds having been completed.

Round 10 has been changed. Now it is with touring cars at Trial Mountain. I think I have gotten every touring car in GT2 listed but I may have missed some, please say if I have.

Cars with (R) must have racing modifications installed for them to be used.

Also the deadline date has been pushed back to the 12th.

Also, it's Audi A4, not S4.

Will you allow both though in any case? S4 is 4WD and more powerful compared to the FF A4 :P

Also, it's Audi A4, not S4.

Will you allow both though in any case? S4 is 4WD and more powerful compared to the FF A4 :P
Any car that is posted can have any of it's other variations (such as A4 & S4 or Accord SiR-T & Accord Sedan) as long as they are the same model generation and still support racing modifications.

Edit: And I'm going to quickly check that all cars have similar specs, so some cars may be removed if they are alot better than others.

Any car that is posted can have any of it's other variations (such as A4 & S4 or Accord SiR-T & Accord Sedan) as long as they are the same model generation and still support racing modifications.

Edit: And I'm going to quickly check that all cars have similar specs, so some cars may be removed if they are alot better than others.
Right :P

Well I also wanna try a car that's not on the list either, Accord Type-R.

Oh, and what about the cutting at Trial Mountain? There's two consecutive turns with large yellow-striped areas on the inside, can we cut there? I'd say yes...

Last edited:
After testing most of the eligible cars I've decided to limit max power to 320HP. This is mainly as some cars (such as the Integra & 155) top out at around 280HP while some (such as the 156) can reach over 400HP. Because of this rule I'll also need a screenshot of the car in the garage. Like this:
ePSXe 3362.jpg

Um, I don't see the image. Also note what I said above.

EDIT: Now I do! :P Perhaps I was too early. But I think one should rather include the HP shown in the settings page while there on track, even though it's not the same as garage one could easily change parts and just show less HP at garage...

Um, I don't see the image. Also note what I said above.
Can you see it now?

I presume you're talking about the corners just before and after the tunnel, in which case it would be okay to cut those corners.

Edit: And I've removed the 155 & Calibra DTM cars because they're above the 320HP limit at stock.

Welp, mine appears to be 315HP as I took Racing muffler off and replaced it with Semi-Racing. Settings shows as 320HP though, because of the well-known inconsistent HP in GT2...

6.3.2016_03.jpg
6.3.2016_04.jpg

Here's my first attempt. Default setups except for the gears. Could be a lot faster but I'll keep that for now and improve along with custom setups. Mainly serves as a benchmark lap for you guys.

Back