Gran Turismo 4 Modding Discussion

Any possibility of adding the power multiplier to car setting? For those unaware, it may seem that this can only be used temporarily in Arcade mode, but there is a hidden address on the Retail version that can be modified to change it. I am not sure though if PD kept or removed it from the Beta version.

It is an 8-bit value address at 0x00A1F933 with a value of 0x64 (100). It is for the car currently selected in garage slot 1.

@TheAdmeister

When trying out the 1.06.1 update, I noticed there is now lag when changing pages in the garage. Am I the only one having this issue?

I have also spotted another issue; When you read the car information in the garage, the cursor stays in the same spot. While it it fine for most cars, it also works for cars that have no information. I read the information on one car, then backed out and went to the Ford Model T and the cursor was selected on the same spot, and when I pressed X it showed a blank pop-up window with no information.

Last edited:
The Mazda MX-5 (NC) '05 is still considered a special concept car and can't be entered into any events. Is this intentional or is supposed to be now treated as a normal car? Just wondering, would be nice if I could use it events :).

The Mazda MX-5 (NC) '05 is still considered a special concept car and can't be entered into any events. Is this intentional or is supposed to be now treated as a normal car? Just wondering, would be nice if I could use it events :).
It's intentional as it's not got a closed top/lower quality model.

Latest Posts

Back