Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
can you post this one

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

in 1080p? It would be my new wallpaper :d

+1 !

RDK, is internal damage the same in Standard Physics and Proffesinal Physics in GT mode?

Kaz wanted to do one or two big hits will end a race. SO far we've seen Standard Physics damage videos, we wanna know about Proffesinal Physics damage.

This too obvious to address, just like anything else that impacts the gameplay. 👎

RDK
there is no option for standard or proffesional damage ... i have surprise for you guys you are unlocking items too like horns :)
He didn't ask that...

Is that Nurburgring in the evening? Is the variation of the nurburgring RDK using the one with dynamic time?

edit: nevermind there is a time version of the nurb, look like rdk is using that.

No way. They wouldn't through that out. It takes months to create that stuff.

Months? Did you see it? I'm pretty sure they just took their basic damage model and moved all the sliders up to maximum, realized it looked freaky then lowered it again.

Months? Did you see it? I'm pretty sure they just took their basic damage model and moved all the sliders up to maximum, realized it looked freaky then lowered it again.

No. According to PD, it took 2 months to cause bumpers and doors to fall off. To bend metal takes another 3 months.

Plus, when GT fans complain about how bad a job PD did, PD never take it away, they IMPROVE it.

Back