Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
RDK
grandvalleyspeedway3.jpg

Two things if you by chance see this post:

How are the physics compared to the GT Academy demo? Does it drive like that or it´s easier?

Have you unlocked ANY new track? Which one?

You will be a hero if you can answer that.👍

Sam they told us it's done. Top gear magazine says how the glass and debris are strewn over the track.
They tout internal damage on premium models.

How are we then to understand how difficult that was.
Really hoping it's the old translation error again.

Does internal damage mean cockpit damage?

Sam they told us it's done. Top gear magazine says how the glass and debris are strewn over the track.

Or maybe we have not seen the damage yet i have yet to see mechanical damage in any videos.

We don't know if the TG people had the demo, or the full game. We also don't know if PD scaled back for some odd reason.

I think it is because he is playing on standard physics.

Is that Ferrari standard? We need a few standard photos just so we don't sit around worrying they'll look like GT1 models for 10 days.

You do not understand just how hard it is to create such a thing in such a high quality atmosphere like GT.
Did you see the NASCAR video? That's the opposite of "high quality". If that's the best they could do, they should have just scrapped the damage, because it just makes the rest of the game look worse.

(I am still open to someone proving that there is better damage and the whole thing so far has been a misunderstanding, but I'm not optimistic...)

I think it is because he is playing on standard physics.
No one has shown that such a thing as "standard physics" even exists in the full game. Tekken showed all the options, and no such thing was present...

We don't know if the TG people had the demo, or the full game. We also don't know if PD scaled back for some odd reason.

Y'know I've had the magazine sitting here for ages and still haven't read that article. I must be crazy.

...just looked at it and the picture is awesome! 96 cars all set up on the TG track, wow. If only the game featured shots like that.

Did you see the NASCAR video? That's the opposite of "high quality". If that's the best they could do, they should have just scrapped the damage, because it just makes the rest of the game look worse.

(I am still open to someone proving that there is better damage and the whole thing so far has been a misunderstanding, but I'm not optimistic...)

I did not specify that it was well done, only that it was not easy. So, it's no quality or low quality. I'll take low quality.

No one has shown that such a thing as "standard physics" even exists in the full game. Tekken showed all the options, and no such thing was present...

He was also in arcade mode their has to be a setting in GTlife mode where it lets you run standard or pro physics.

But he didn't show the tuning options, remember in GT4 ? things like ASM were adjusted per car, you had to disable all the aids everytime you bought/won a new car.

Back