Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Is it really going to continue like this until release day?

'I've not seen this feature/car/track in any of the places where it should logically go and outside of some crazy DLC stunt this pretty much solidifies that it's not there, this is a disgrace PD, what have you been doing all this time!'

Pretty easy to criticise when only a fraction of the game has been made public.

One of the most informative posts was the one about assigning a button for windscreen wipers, it's these little details that are missing from so many of the previews.

FTFY

And yes... that's kind of what speculation is and that's a lot of what GTP forums are about... would you have been complaining if it turned out the other way and evereything was better than we expected and people were cheering left and right? To be exact: Is it the examination and speculation that gets you, or the fact that the results turn out not to be positive?

Standard cars should have damage !!

Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo.JPG

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5247p4.html

That just uploaded Civic video proves otherwise. WTF is going on with this game?

do you know what settings he using in that civic video gameplay?
also - he can say what he wants,nobody can be sure its 100% truth what he says..
its like - i have McLaren F1 lol

My brother has Just seen a 3D Sony TV AD with GT5 in it he told me he saw two cars racing in real life ,it turned out to be a gtr at Eiger .

That just uploaded Civic video proves otherwise. WTF is going on with this game?

And there is no impact sound when the car hits another car or the barriers?

Actually the user Tekken has said that its only that particular civic that has unrealistic damage. And there is sound when you crash in the game, that must be that particular civic or his audio wasnt working right.

No on toast.

Sorry, but I had to laugh at this.

Actually the user Tekken has said that its only that particular civic that has unrealistic damage. And there is sound when you crash in the game, that must be that particular civic or his audio wasnt working right.

I find it interesting then, that he chose that particular car and try to damage it, then take that footage and upload it on Youtube, then post it on here for everyone to see, or is it just me?

It seems like the collision model in the GT5 TT demo was better than GT5??

Also, what's with no wheels on standards? I really hope we see an update that enables this. Maybe an update that also organizes the tracks better.

I'm pleased to see the Gran Turismo is a lot less obtrusive and stylish than Gran Turismo 4's, I didn't even notice it at first

I find it interesting then, that he chose that particular car and try to damage it, then take that footage and upload it on Youtube, then post it on here for everyone to see, or is it just me?

this looks very strange... are they trying to lower our expectations?

Back