Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

Has it been reported the pit crew put on the wrong tyres on the le man's 30 min race? It's just a wrong graphic glitch and the actual tyres you choose go on but the pit crew graphics show the wrong set/type being put on.
This has been pointed out many times since GT7's release. It's well known by now, people just don't bother talking about it anymore.

AI does not respect Blue Flags worth a damn
Don't consider it a bug, consider it a feature. Avoiding slow AI has made me far better at overtaking slower cars than I ever thought possible, and all thanks to supposedly bad AI.

That said, I have ranted privately so many times about how the AI appears to be color-blind, but in this instance I reckon it's actually a bonus, even if unintentionally so... perhaps AI in this instance stands for Accidental Intelligence? 💡

Last edited:
Don't consider it a bug, consider it a feature. Avoiding slow AI has made me far better at overtaking slower cars than I ever thought possible, and all thanks to supposedly bad AI.

That said, I have ranted privately so many times about how the AI appears to be color-blind, but in this instance I reckon it's actually a bonus, even if unintentionally so... perhaps AI in this instance stands for Accidental Intelligence? 💡
lol. This is something i'm starting to learn also.. Very frustrating

I second this, helps keep one aware if you treat them like a rolling roadblock. In terms of actual leagues and all, unless it's multi-class and I'm overtaking a lower class car, I give that driver a Bombastic side eye.

The MC20's OEM white and yellow paints have a weird blue reflection both in the garage/shop and in gameplay under basically any lighting condition.

1691402529203.png

1691402574092.png

1691402620323.png

Last edited:
The white wall tyres on the C1 Corvette may disappear if you create a livery, and there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to get them back.

I was wrong, see the post below. Custom tyres makes the white walls disappear, which seems reasonable.

Last edited:
Race BGM still continues to plague me in league races. I have Race BGM turned off and broadcast mode enabled but either the menu music carries over to the race or something else is amiss.
I do like some of the menu and other music options. Just not while I race.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem I'm having with my GT7 account.

I was watching the GT movie trailer video to acquire the Nismo GT3 GTR after update 1.36, prior to watching everything was fine and was playing the game like normal, up until I watched the video, then after it loaded the car in my garage, it just black screened and won't load my dashboard anymore. I have tried restarting the game but to no avail and got stuck the the black GT loading screen, then I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it just still got stuck at the GT loading screen and eventually came up with a notice saying I couldn't connect to the server CE-222032.

Has anyone had this issue before? This is on a PS5. Is there any way to contact PD to report this? Any help would be appreciated as now I can't even play the game and would be devastated if I lost all my progress thanks to just watching a video, thanks.

20230808_174512.jpg

The new C1 seems to have a 50000cr widebody kit that doesn't change anything at all.

Unless it adds more options for aero, don't want to buy it just to test that out though.

I've been noticing my game freezing on a more regular basis lately, and seemingly at random. At lunch time today my game froze while browsing Scapes locations, which has never happened before. This follows two more freeze-ups last week, including one in GT Auto.

-

A very minor bug - when I changed the caliper colour on my Maserati MC20, it looks fine in the thumbnail and in the garage, but if you go to 'Preview' a style, the calipers change to blue :confused:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem I'm having with my GT7 account.

I was watching the GT movie trailer video to acquire the Nismo GT3 GTR after update 1.36, prior to watching everything was fine and was playing the game like normal, up until I watched the video, then after it loaded the car in my garage, it just black screened and won't load my dashboard anymore. I have tried restarting the game but to no avail and got stuck the the black GT loading screen, then I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it just still got stuck at the GT loading screen and eventually came up with a notice saying I couldn't connect to the server CE-222032.

Has anyone had this issue before? This is on a PS5. Is there any way to contact PD to report this? Any help would be appreciated as now I can't even play the game and would be devastated if I lost all my progress thanks to just watching a video, thanks.

View attachment 1278700
Try a power-cycle on the router.

There's a bug in GT Auto. A problem with saving liveries. I don't know if others in this thread wrote about it, but here someone has the same problem I just had:
Someone wrote it happens on PS5 and I have this issue on PS4.

Last night I made a livery with all kinds of decals for the Maserati MC20, and saved it. Today I went to update it, added a couple of fake latches and arrows, saved it overwriting the old one. No problem. Then I added a couple of fuel caps. I went to overwrite the livery and the circle kept spinning with no end for over 10 minutes. So I decided to quit GT7. I had no choice, it was stuck.
Once in GT Auto again, the background with the livery I created wouldn't load. The GT logo kept spinning.
It took me like 30 minutes, trying and retrying between quitting and restarting GT7, opening GT Auto to see if the car would show. When the car with my livery finally loaded, it was missing the last few decals I previously added (obviously, since it didn't save and the file was probably corrupted). So I applied the decals again, saved the livery on a new file with a different name, deleted the old file and now it seems that the problem is gone. Fingers crossed🤞

Last edited:
Got a black screen after oil change, had to close the game and start it again, oil was changed though, new bug to me and I have done a lot of oil changes. (PS4)

View attachment 1262720
I notice the same Black screen after oil change or washing. However, I noticed when I wait until the car custom livery is applied on-screen prior to changing oil, this does not happen. So if you're using custom livery, wait until car image/livery loads, then Oil change or Wash car.

Also noticed following issue = screen goes black after watching GT World Showdown video.

Issue = screen goes black, no video, no sound after briefly watching GT World Showdown video (link on main screen). Initially thought it was PS5 issue so tried to reboot and hard reboot PS5.

Fix = I had to restart my LG C2 TV in order to get video back. So if this happens, turn off TV, power down PS5 (if no video, then hold the reset button until you hear 2nd beep). Restart TV and PS5. You should get PS5 video back.

Not sure if this is TV specific issue (my case LG C2 TV), but it must be related to video resolution or something.

Seems like the bug at La Sarthe has returned. AI would usually be Unaffected by wet weather or have slightly better traction in the wet. Now, I’m experiencing AI having Just about dry condition acceleration, but they still go off the track. AI slamming into me at full speed on the straights.

Even when the AI goes off the track and spins around, within a few seconds, they’re already caught up to me and tailgaiting.

Seems like the bug at La Sarthe has returned. AI would usually be Unaffected by wet weather or have slightly better traction in the wet. Now, I’m experiencing AI having Just about dry condition acceleration, but they still go off the track. AI slamming into me at full speed on the straights.

Even when the AI goes off the track and spins around, within a few seconds, they’re already caught up to me and tailgaiting.
This is not a bug but specifically programmed into the AI to be unaffected by weather, etc...
I purposefully tried to pit maneuver the AI and it barely went sideways and immediately corrected itself... the AI are unbelievable

After last update while in VR and in an online race if you reset head position the engine cuts out and slows you down briefly. Before it used to go straight to pause/autopilot screen without the engine cutout.
So its like there is a penalty now for VR users needing to adjust view.

When I'm grinding Spa, I use the braking aid (those much too conspicuous red lines). Last night I forgot to put them off for the Le Mans grind and I noticed when the track was wet, there were no braking lines at the Mulsanne corner.

Last edited:
When I'm grinding Spa, I use the braking aid (those much too conspicuous red lines). Last night I forgot to put them off for the Le Mans grind and I noticed when the track was wet, there were no braking lines at the Mulsanne corner.
This is a known issue here, in fact I myself posted this long ago

The red braking lines are dynamic, the slower you go they shorten up and at times won't even appear at some corners. Since it was raining I would guess you were going slower than usual.

The red braking lines are dynamic, the slower you go they shorten up and at times won't even appear at some corners. Since it was raining I would guess you were going slower than usual.
Yes I know they are dynamic but not showing is another thing altogether...they should NOT disappear when you ste doing in excess of 155 Mph at the Mulsanne Corner...

Back