Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

I have a 'short' one... (PS5)

Things I tried to 'fix' it:
  • reinstall
  • rebuild database
  • moving every other game to non-internal SSD (though I think one should be able to install more than one game on their PS5)

Only thing that kind of works for me is what I mentioned above.

So you fixed it, right? Are you saying any of those 3 fixes it, or all 3 together fix it or just the last one? Do you have any screen shots of your storage from the system settings?

So you fixed it, right? Are you saying any of those 3 fixes it, or all 3 together fix it or just the last one? Do you have any screen shots of your storage from the system settings?
It's not really 'fixed', none of those things I mentioned fixed it. It's a list with the things I tried that didn't help.

What I mentioned in the post I made before the post you've quoted only made it acceptable and that's to go back to the GT7 home screen before quitting the game and after that turning of my PS5.

Sorry for the confusion, I edited my post.

It still hangs sometimes, but only for a minute or so.

Last edited:
New glitch post update: my M159 engine swapped 190E Evo will no longer shift into 4th or 5th gear if using the Racing Custom Gearbox. 4th and 5th gears are usable with the stock box (but the gearing is naturally way too short for the engine swap power).

Back