Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Can confirm it's insane with Ultra High RPM Turbo.
I got ultra high rpm turbo for the Nismo swapped Sylvia. 1195hp 470kph 🤣

You know, instead of imvites for cars, there should have been invites for parts. Take your invite to a new menu (next to Extreme) and buy whatever crazy part you like. It would still be limited and exclusive. While some would put all the parts on one car, others would spread them out.

And more swaps would be better. It would create an essentially limitless amount of car combinations.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it make more sense for us to acquire engines through the parts store instead of raffles. Like have an R34 selected, purchase RB26 even though the current motor doesn’t need to be replaced, purchased engine goes into parts inventory, use said purchased engine for potential swap. Idk. Seems like more sense to me. I have more LT motors than I know what to do with at this point.

Good morning.
It took some time and money. But now they are all done!
Here are all engine swap options and their approximate performance with wide body and mostly spoilers. Anti-lag system NOT activated on the cars where possible.
Without a coordinated setup.
If you are interested in, i have some screenshots

Attachments

• 181a65ae37593-screenshotUrl.jpg
    181a65ae37593-screenshotUrl.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 181a65b883151-screenshotUrl.jpg
    181a65b883151-screenshotUrl.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
p78
Here's an odd thing. All the s-chassis cars have swaps. Except for the sileighty. I wonder what PD has in store for us.

It aint like we will ever see it after they patch the bonanza-

Will be back to 1 engine per year-

Unless they learn how profitable it can be an make them a tuning part or mtx purchasable..

COULD YOU IMAGINE THE MONEY MADE FOR PAID CHANCES AT ROULETTE TICKET!?

EX. 2.50$ FOR A 4 STAR, KNOWING THERES A CHANCE FOR SOMETHING GOOD- BUTKNOWING THERES THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR GETTING NOTHING BUT 10K-

I DONT GAMBLE BUT I SEE GT7 TAKING 100$ FROM ME HERE AND THERE JUST FOR THAT CHANCE!!!

Wouldn’t it make more sense for us to acquire engines through the parts store instead of raffles. Like have an R34 selected, purchase RB26 even though the current motor doesn’t need to be replaced, purchased engine goes into parts inventory, use said purchased engine for potential swap. Idk. Seems like more sense to me. I have more LT motors than I know what to do with at this point.
Yes, and I think we all want something like that. Who knows? It could be a license thing. Ferrari likely don't want engines swapped into other cars.

I can see them turning up the likelihood of winning an engine or special parts in future updates

It aint like we will ever see it after they patch the bonanza-

Will be back to 1 engine per year-

Unless they learn how profitable it can be an make them a tuning part or mtx purchasable..

COULD YOU IMAGINE THE MONEY MADE FOR PAID CHANCES AT ROULETTE TICKET!?

EX. 2.50$ FOR A 4 STAR, KNOWING THERES A CHANCE FOR SOMETHING GOOD- BUTKNOWING THERES THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR GETTING NOTHING BUT 10K-

I DONT GAMBLE BUT I SEE GT7 TAKING 100$ FROM ME HERE AND THERE JUST FOR THAT CHANCE!!!
That would be suicide. I would hate PD forever if they ever did this.

1656357408068.png

The "hack" seems to have just stopped working for me. Everything's still in the garage. At least I won't have to start attending gamblers anonymous meetings. PD cut me off cold turkey........

Last edited:
You don't even need to restart. Countless times I've entered the Toyota menu after I redeemed the previous 4 star ticket and got nothing, then entered back in the cafe, went to the Mazda menu and back, and voila, 6 star ticket at home again. Happens to me all the time as I do this manually, my connection isn't stable enough for the script.

Whenever I feel like stopping, I just make sure my last ticket is the engine one so I can do whatever race/tune/livery I want then start again from the Toyota menu.

You don't even need to restart. Countless times I've entered the Toyota menu after I redeemed the previous 4 star ticket and got nothing, then entered back in the cafe, went to the Mazda menu and back, and voila, 6 star ticket at home again. Happens to me all the time as I do this manually, my connection isn't stable enough for the script.

Whenever I feel like stopping, I just make sure my last ticket is the engine one so I can do whatever race/tune/livery I want then start again from the Toyota menu.
The menu thumbnail will show the last one you went to.

You lucky people never had an engine swap and cant do this either, that poxy 1990 rx7 i dont have one...dont fancy trying to gold all them mission things either...:banghead:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Yes, those missions are tough, very difficult for an "average" driver like me. I think I could gold some parts, i do have some but when it comes to DRIFT i have to forget.
But i had a nice engine in a 4 star ticket, the BRZ drift so i also can enjoy this wave
I feel the rx7 is almost at the UCD...

No. You have to restart. Just do order 1. Get the gift. Close the game. Restart and do order 1 again and again
Absolutely NOT!

Boot up your game, enter the World Map. Enter the Cafe and select menu book showcase. Enter the Extra Menus.

You enter Extra Menu Book 1, wait for the picture frame to appear, hit enter and then back out immediately to the world map.

Redeem the ticket.

Go back to the cafe and repeat for the Extra Menu Book 3. Do this as many times as you want until you get bored.****

You can do this even faster by spamming X on the extra menu and then spamming O after you get past the frame.

No need to watch the movie. No need to repeatedly hit X for the dialogue.

No need to restart the game.

A lot of us are still using Launch Edition PS4s. Closing and restarting the game constantly, puts undue stress on the disk reader by forcing the disk to spin up when it's already spinning. Even if you're on the newer PS4 Pro, DO NOT wear out your hardware for what is essentially digital code.

PRO TIP: Use PS Remote Play if you have a compatible phone/tablet and find a comfy place to do the glitch.

****NOTE: You can only redeem one ticket at a time. If you open both menu books, redeem the tickets, then restart the game, and do it properly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I hopped into a track day lobby at Watkins Glen with @Marcus Garvey and @Streeto last night to try out some of the builds. I have a lot still left to fully build and tune. These are some first impressions:

The K20-swapped-Mini maxed out in power and weight reduction is almost unusable, even with Racing Hards. You end up roasting the front tires on the straights. Will definitely need a power restrictor, or just street bolt on parts.

The 13B Miata is the most fun, in my opinion. A little floaty and prone to snap oversteer, but fun.

The 3UZ Crown is really nose heavy, even with all the ballast positioned to the rear. A really fun and solid drift car though, very controllable and actually gets decent angle. The Catalunya Circuit drift section is amazing with this.

Last edited:
Absolutely NOT!

Boot up your game, enter the World Map. Enter the Cafe and select menu book showcase. Enter the Extra Menus.

You enter Extra Menu Book 1, wait for the picture frame to appear, hit enter and then back out immediately to the world map.

Redeem the ticket.

Go back to the cafe and repeat for the Extra Menu Book 3. Do this as many times as you want until you get bored.****

You can do this even faster by spamming X on the extra menu and then spamming O after you get past the frame.

Again, redeem ONE ticket at a time. You can do this as many times, for as long as you want. Just make sure to do one of them at a time. If you try to redeem one you've already completed, do not worry, just back out and redeem the other one. DO NOT restart the game.

No need to watch the movie. No need to repeatedly hit X for the dialogue.

No need to restart the game.

A lot of us are still using Launch Edition PS4s. Closing and restarting the game constantly puts undue stress on the disk reader by forcing the disk to spin up constantly. Even if you're on the newer PS4 Pro, DO NOT wear out your hardware for what is essentially digital code.

PRO TIP: Use PS Remote Play if you have a compatible phone and find a comfy place to do the glitch.

****NOTE: You can only redeem one ticket at a time. If you receive both menu books, reedeem the tickets, then restart the game, and do it properly.

@Thexni's instructions were for just doing Extra Menu No. 1 though. In that particular case, when people don't want to do Extra Menu No. 3 the correct answer is absolutely yes. Just as he said, you do have to restart the game each time to only do Extra Menu No. 1.

I'm not sure why anyone would do it that way though to be honest. I haven't tested it yet but I would think that if you have too many engines you don't want just keep installing them in the same car over and over. I would think it's more efficient to just do both tickets without closing and restarting all the time.

Last edited:
Back