Gran Turismo 7: Frequently Asked Questions

• Thread starter Famine
  • 550 comments
Do we know how often the stock in the Legendary Car Garage updates? I'm eyeing that F50 but it might take some time to get the funds for it.

I can’t figure this out…

Can someone pleases explain how to watch the replays of the Top Ten online time trials?
Once you select Race A or B, go to the Scoreboard and click on the Top10-Drivers Name you want to watch. Then you can choose, play replay.

Once you select time trial for yourself there is another option to select the scoreboard, right before you enter the track. In this one you can´t play the replay, just load the ghost of the chosen driver.

Hope that is somehow understandable and helps you out.

There is an option that replaces the driving cones. It is the braking zone. It layers red stripes over the track, so you know where to brake. It is not exact, nor were the cones. Advantage is that these stripes cannot be catapulted of the track and if you want to outbrake the competition, you can see this marker on the other side of the track, so it is not obscured by other cars. It does take in account your car, the tuning, the weather etc. But it is not exact. Sometimes you need to brake a bit earlier, sometimes when you hit the stripes. It is a worthy replacement in my opinion. Especially when using it online, hopefully it will prevent many crashes and hopeless divebombing.
Yes this is a great feature, love it and using it.

Does anyone know what other events and championships they have after menu book 10? I’m playing through GT Cafe at a slow pace and usually stop playing after reaching the daily workout. I am also editing the GT7 wikia for the World Circuits page and trying to list all the available events and championships as I progress.

Does anyone know what other events and championships they have after menu book 10? I’m playing through GT Cafe at a slow pace and usually stop playing after reaching the daily workout. I am also editing the GT7 wikia for the World Circuits page and trying to list all the available events and championships as I progress.
After Asia , it's European Championship, Pan-American Championship, then WTC(world touring car)600, WTC 700 and World GT Series Championship.

Only National B, National A and International B are required for GT Cafe.
And only bronze.
Okay, got it. But then.... If it is so,what is the purpose of the IA and S licenses? Are they pointless? Could be that they will add more gt caffè and world circuits events with IA and S license events in future? Maybe the cafè mode will get longer and more complete, because now with 2 useless licenses and only 39 menus and no endurance races and lack of NASCAR and special events, seems underwhelming at this state. But I really hope everything will get more richer and complete in those regards thanks to the future DLC's. I really hope so GT7 will become the new GT4 in terms of longevity.

The game is still at the beggining of life, so I think we need a bit of patience for it to grow and mature over the months and years, same as GT Sport. The only thing I'm concerned is whethewer or not the DLC gonna be free or paid...

Last edited:
Okay, got it. But then.... If it is so,what is the purpose of the IA and S licenses? Are they pointless? Could be that they will add more gt caffè and world circuits events with IA and S license events in future? Maybe the cafè mode will get longer and more complete, because now with 2 useless licenses and only 39 menus and no endurance races and lack of NASCAR and special events, seems underwhelming at this state. But I really hope everything will get more richer and complete in those regards thanks to the future DLC's. I really hope so GT7 will become the new GT4 in terms of longevity.

The game is still at the beggining of life, so I think we need a bit of patience for it to grow and mature over the months and years, same as GT Sport. The only thing I'm concerned is whethewer or not the DLC gonna be free or paid...
You unlock cars by completing Bronze and Gold.
  • International A License, Bronze – Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car
  • International A License, Gold – Alpine A110
  • Super License, Bronze – Audi R8 LMS Evo ’19
  • Super License, Gold – Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition

Last edited:
Oh, I see. Well, btw I still hope my (and the others) requests will be satisfied with updates.

You get both the bronze and gold prize cars if you get gold on the first try, correct??

Last edited:
If the Anti lag says N/A, does that mean it isnt available at all, or do I need to acquire some prior modifications?

It'll be a stupid question, and the answer would be; "use manual transmission". But if i want to use automatic gear, and the car has issues shifting up from 1 and 2 (it struggles to shift up from 1 and 2); what should i buy or modify in car settings to make it smoother?
Thank you for your help.

It'll be a stupid question, and the answer would be; "use manual transmission". But if i want to use automatic gear, and the car has issues shifting up from 1 and 2 (it struggles to shift up from 1 and 2); what should i buy or modify in car settings to make it smoother?
Thank you for your help.

You can buy the racing transmission and fine tune each gear individually to your liking.

For example if your gear doesn't shift up when you think it should maybe try making it shorter to make the game shift.

I've searched all over.... Anyone else had their camera view stuck in reverse? Like the countdown to rolling start is looking forward and when the race starts it then switches to looking at my car from the front, in chase view. Like I can see my whole vehicle. Hitting the square button will cycle through all the normal views, but in reverse. Legit looking out the back window when it first happened. Using a G29 wheel.

I've searched all over.... Anyone else had their camera view stuck in reverse? Like the countdown to rolling start is looking forward and when the race starts it then switches to looking at my car from the front, in chase view. Like I can see my whole vehicle. Hitting the square button will cycle through all the normal views, but in reverse. Legit looking out the back window when it first happened. Using a G29 wheel.
If you have a wireless controller also connected make sure none of the buttons are accidentally pressed by something. Happened to me with the brake button and the controller would override my g29 inputs

If you have a wireless controller also connected make sure none of the buttons are accidentally pressed by something. Happened to me with the brake button and the controller would override my g29 inputs
I did think of this. And it was/has been connected every time I've played. Just sitting on desk, nothing depressed. But, when I turned the controller off, the camera problem did fix itself.

I did think of this. And it was/has been connected every time I've played. Just sitting on desk, nothing depressed. But, when I turned the controller off, the camera problem did fix itself.
Might be a problem with the right analog stick on the controller

Latest Posts

Back