Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,125 comments
How are you guys re-rolling your tickets? I've heard it a few times today but haven't ever done it myself. I thought that once you redeem one that was it, its gone
Once you exit the Gifts screen it is - but if you force-quit the game before doing so, the tickets are restored.

Be aware that they are always the same prize unless there's a content update where they might - and only might - change, and only then to another prize of the same type.

Last edited:
Once you exit the Gifts screen it is - but if you force-quit the game before doing so, the tickets are restored.

Be aware that they are always the same prize unless there's a content update where they might - and only might - change.
Yeah thanks. That was my understanding that they were predetermined so I was wondering how people were re-rolling👍

Let me guess. When nenkai says "make engine swap", you buy the car and "extract" the engine from it and now you have an engine swap. Not a bad solution for the engine swap problem.

That would be a waste. Buy an enzo only to extract its engine. Lol.
I hope we could just purchase it. Maybe on rotation like legendary cars and limited to 3 per week, or make us get some "token" to change it for engine swaps or special parts. We could get the token from championship. The championship is under-utilized. 1 win and done

Let me guess. When nenkai says "make engine swap", you buy the car and "extract" the engine from it and now you have an engine swap. Not a bad solution for the engine swap problem.
Cue the explanation in-game

"Are you sure you want to remove the engine from this car? It is a non-reversible process and a viable recipient may not exist for the donor engine"

So, here we go again. Didn't have that many tickets worth keeping this time around.

Futcz-yWwAEtQn5

Happy about the LT4 since I still needed one for the TVR engine swap. Got shafted by the six star ticket though, was hoping for one of the VGTs I'm still missing.
I was holding on to 3 invites tickets a engine ticket and a weight reducing ticket.

The invites didn't change that makes me 0/5 with those.:(
The weight reducing ticket didn't change.
And the engine ticket was the only one to change from Silva engine to that engine from that funny looking car from Honda.

0/5 from holding on to invite to see if they change to a Ferrari invite.
0/6 from a Ferrari invite appearing on a ticket and giving me the middle finger.

At this point I think PD has learn my IP address and has made sure the game never gives me the Ferrari invite.:(:(:(

Last edited:
I was holding on to 3 invites tickets a engine ticket and a weight reducing ticket.

And the engine ticket was the only one to change from Silva engine to that engine from that funny looking car from Honda.

0/6 from a Ferrari invite appearing on a ticket and giving me the middle finger.

At this point I think PD has learn my IP address and has made sure the game never gives me the Ferrari invite.:(:(:(
Maybe a long shot, but are you keeping your Collector Level points up to date?

I doubt it will affect anything, but you never know - the game is bugged and doesn't automatically update your Collector Level points in your GT7 page/profile until you complete a licence test. Collector Level is at least tenuously related to roulette tickets, so it might be worth checking that your profile is up to date/unbugged in the first instance.

Engine tickets? No idea what y'all are talking about. Haven't seen an engine ticket almost since Bonanza, but PD gave me this nifty b-day gift last month.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230324223238.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a waste. Buy an enzo only to extract its engine. Lol.
I hope we could just purchase it. Maybe on rotation like legendary cars and limited to 3 per week, or make us get some "token" to change it for engine swaps or special parts. We could get the token from championship. The championship is under-utilized. 1 win and done
Not a problem to me. I'd buy 2 enzos, 1 for use and the other for the engine.
I (and I think most people) would prefer an engine shop so people would buy the engine directely, but being as slimy as PD is, I bet they would go for the "extract engine" option. Just for the FOMO effect, make you wait for that LCD car or that brand ticket you want so much.
Cue the explanation in-game

"Are you sure you want to remove the engine from this car? It is a non-reversible process and a viable recipient may not exist for the donor engine"
100%
It would be so funny seeing some dummies extract the engine for a car just to find out there is no car to put it in after

Same. PD give me 3 tickets in 5 days in the beggining of april (citroen, lambo, ferrari) but no pagani ticket. I was hoping the today's update would change one of them to pagani, but they all remained the same.
I still think you will get the fxx-k before I get the huayra 😜

Last edited:
Maybe a long shot, but are you keeping your Collector Level points up to date?

I doubt it will affect anything, but you never know - the game is bugged and doesn't automatically update your Collector Level points in your GT7 page/profile until you complete a licence test. Collector Level is at least tenuously related to roulette tickets, so it might be worth checking that your profile is up to date/unbugged in the first instance.
I got to level 50 before 100 hours and now I'm at over 725 hours.
But its all in good faith its just me having fun coming up with crazy theories on why the game just wont give the Ferrari invite.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230427065149.jpgGran Turismo® 7_20230427065219.jpg
Not a problem to me. I'd buy 2 enzos, 1 for use and the other for the engine.
I (and I think most people) would prefer an engine shop so people would buy the engine directely, but being as slimy as PD is, I bet they would go for the "extract engine" option. Just for the FOMO effect, make you wait for that LCD car or that brand ticket you want so much.
100%
It would be so funny seeing some dummies extract the engine for a car just to find out there is no car to put it in after

Same. PD give me 3 tickets in 5 days in the beggining of april (citroen, lambo, ferrari) but no pagani ticket. I was hoping the today's update would change one of them to pagani, but they all remained the same.
I still think you will get the fxx-k before I get the huayra 😜
2 of the latest invites are for Pagani man such a waste this is why I miss the trading thing from GT 5.

Nahh with my luck I'm sure you'll get the Huarya first. :)

But its all in good faith its just me having fun coming up with crazy theories on why the game just wont give the Ferrari invite.
View attachment 1251202View attachment 1251203
Interesting screens, as they show the bug nicely - you have over 600k points, but your profile is stuck at just over 50k (presumably because you finished the licence tests ages ago...). Try completing a licence test now, and your profile should update to show your actual CL points - and who knows, it might trigger some better rewards (though I highly doubt it...)

Interesting screens, as they show the bug nicely - you have over 600k points, but your profile is stuck at just over 50k (presumably because you finished the licence tests ages ago...). Try completing a licence test now, and your profile should update to show your actual CL points - and who knows, it might trigger some better rewards (though I highly doubt it...)
Confirmed. Also, Nenkai said there could maybe be engine buying and swapping? Either that or extracting? Sounds pretty darn awesome! Edit: I'm loving this SF23 event. You can even go in with a SF19!

Last edited:
So what's up with the semi racing exhaust on the XJ220? It looks weird. I don't know much about this car, is it based on an aftermarket exhaust on the real one?
20970816292446987.jpg

AFAIK and correct me if I'm wrong but it run similar exhaust in Le Mans in '93, won its class and ended up being disqualified for irregular exhaust system
Are you talking about the green XJ220 C LM? I google searched it and that's the only car that comes up and the exhaust didn't look like the one in game.

I just bought an Alpine VGT race to complete the menu. Then from the award ticket, I won an Alpine VGT race :banghead:
Great! Have you tried the new Online TT's yet. That Olympic Licensed event is for the real experts of the tracks/field. So idk about that one. The rewards have doubled.

Gold:4M
Silver:2M
Bronze:500k

View attachment 1251202View attachment 1251203

2 of the latest invites are for Pagani man such a waste this is why I miss the trading thing from GT 5.

Nahh with my luck I'm sure you'll get the Huarya first. :)
Ticket system is very strange. Every other brand invite i got like 2 or 3 times. I think this last ferrari one was like the 4th ferrari ticket i got. But the pagani one...never seen it once in any wheel.

Btw I'm having a bit of trouble beating the formula event in fuji. Can anyone tell me witch tyres are the best for this event?

Btw I'm having a bit of trouble beating the formula event in fuji. Can anyone tell me witch tyres are the best for this event?
I used hard tyres, the left rear was fully gone on the last lap (it didn't get wet enough for inters) and I only took the lead on the last lap so yeah it is a tough one
Not sure how mediums will fare, though maybe if you can get to the front and hold on they could work
Otherwise just hope it rains enough for everyone to have to pit for wets

Why oh why aren't the other two new races at Autopolis and Suzuka?

I used the default soft tyres and pitted at the end of lap 8.

I used hard tyres, the left rear was fully gone on the last lap (it didn't get wet enough for inters) and I only took the lead on the last lap so yeah it is a tough one
Not sure how mediums will fare, though maybe if you can get to the front and hold on they could work
Otherwise just hope it rains enough for everyone to have to pit for wets
Tyvm. I used mediums in my last try and had to pit in lap 8. Kokubun went "no pit" and i couldnt catch him anymore

Back