Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,125 comments
Haggerty site price for xj220:
Screenshot_20230425-092142_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I was legit only expecting the SFs and not an actual update after last month's big one. Pretty cool. Underestimating PD has become my default lol
I think the release of the vr update freed up ressources at pd and shifted the focus to add (more) content

I wonder if we are going to get new menu books with new types of events :)
Group 2? Legendary Race Cars? Maybe some kind of 90's hypercars? Or open wheel cup.
I hope for this.

The AMG GT GT2 wouldn't be on the pace of Gr.2, I'm not sure it's even on the pace of GT3 at certain tracks is it? More power less aero.
Right. I was wrong. GT2 is not alright with DTM and Super GT cars.

I think on most tracks GT3 are way faster. Regarding Nordschleife in 24h Qualy race, there were two Amg GT2, which were a few seconds slower than GT3. But as GT3 is the highest class there, the topspeed was reduced a much. Without, they should be faster I think.

Very nice, this also means that any roulette ticket obtained tomorrow won't have expired yet by the time the May update is due to drop, so anyone who hasn't yet claimed last month's extra menu tickets should get another re-roll on them if they don't like what's inside 👍

Last edited:
Very nice, this also means that any roulette ticket obtained tomorrow won't have expired yet by the time the May update is due to drop, so anyone who hasn't yet claimed last month's extra menu tickets will get another re-roll on them if they don't like what's inside 👍
The tickets are all predetermined right? As in you might get a different selection of the other three/four options, but it'll always land on the same result.

At least if engine tickets work the same way as the daily marathon tickets...

The tickets are all predetermined right? As in you might get a different selection of the other three/four options, but it'll always land on the same result.

At least if engine tickets work the same way as the daily marathon tickets...
Tickets containing cars or tuning parts change as well after an update. Not just those containing engines.

Edit: Those other "options" are just for show. They'll keep changing around if you redeem the same ticket over and over. The only prize that's never going to change is the one you're supposed to get. Except of course if there's been a new update.

Last edited:
We've got a brand new car, looks like a Jaguar. Its got leather seats, its got a cd player. But I don't wanna talk about it anymore. :sly:
I think we've gotta make up. I think we've gotta save it, yeah. So don't you try and fake it. Anymore, anymore…

Slightly off topic in regards to the April Update, but what is it with the Carrera GTS' Fuel economy?

It's getting better economy than anything the EPA grades today. 🤣

I just redeemed the six star roulette ticket from the Ford GT Extra Menu and got the white Ford GT LM as a reward (you know, the cover car of Gran Turismo 4). Is this just a coincidence or is this ticket somehow "scripted" to give out a Ford GT? I'm not going to keep the ticket until tomorrow to find out since I didn't have this car yet, so it effectively works out as a 1.6m Cr. gift.

The 4 star ticket from the Toyota Extra Menu just gave me an invitation for Lamborghini.

Looks like the AMG GT3 Evo.

I hope it comes with some nice real world livery options.
Probably most likely to come with a GT7 fantasy livery like the GT-R updated GT3 car (it may be based on an actual real world livery, but I can’t find it!)

Latest Posts

Back