Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,125 comments
Still, i do not understand why we do not have full night in almost all circuits…same for dynamic weather. It is a real shame.
i don't mind that we dont have 24h time cycle on all tracks ,but i care more for the rain and that really needs to be added into more tracks especially for Daytona , Interlagos and so on

Server maintenance on 27. No mentions of an update though, a mistake? 🤔
Guess they really don't have anything else to tease about the update besides the SF23s?

Interesting marketing strategy to bundle the April content preview together with the all the media releases for March.

Since we might not be getting an update this month, I'm contemplating whether I should claim the Toyota/Ford extra menu tickets at GT Cafe on Wednesday. Their 30 day expiration timer is going to start counting down the moment they are claimed, however even if it turns out that there's no update this month, the May update would be due within the next 30 days anyway (May 25th).

I'll wait and see if anything happens within the next two days, but I don't think I've got anything to lose by claiming those tickets on Wednesday.

Since we might not be getting an update this month, I'm contemplating whether I should claim the Toyota/Ford extra menu tickets at GT Cafe on Wednesday. Their 30 day expiration timer is going to start counting down the moment they are claimed, however even if it turns out that there's no update this month, the May update would be due within the next 30 days anyway (May 25th).

I'll wait and see if anything happens within the next two days, but I don't think I've got anything to lose by claiming those tickets on Wednesday.
We literally are getting an update. It's confirmed to have the SF23, and the maintenance update is out.

We literally are getting an update. It's confirmed to have the SF23, and the maintenance update is out.
The maintenance notice @SSQES linked above doesn't mention anything about an update becoming available, hence why I wrote that post. Anyway, we'll find out soon enough.

The maintenance notice @SSQES linked above doesn't mention anything about an update becoming available, hence why I wrote that post. Anyway, we'll find out soon enough.
Capture.PNG

Olympic TT - Toyota GR010 at Deep Forest

If this month's update will be only formulas so small update I'm fine with that if that means that May's update will be BIG

If this month's update will be only formulas so small update I'm fine with that if that means that May's update will be BIG

Unfortunately some people said this when there was no January content update and expected February to be big.

It was medium at best so I expect May to be the same really. Yes a new track and 5 new cars (although 2 were those ItalDesign cars) were there alongside the Sophy which then was removed after a month.

I think my perception of a big update is far too unrealistic to be fair…

Last edited:
Again, I just hope there are new engines for me to reroll my tickets lmao

Getting a new engine swap would make me get back in the game for a few weeks so that would be good.

Just for fun 3 events that would be nice.

WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 30 Laps - Payout 500K
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 25 - Payout 600K
Suzuka Circuit - 45 Laps - Payout 2.0M

:)
You expect a lot man for a GT game, more probably:

WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 30 Laps - Payout 250K
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 25 - Payout 150K
Suzuka Circuit - 45 Laps - Payout 550k or 1M

Last edited:
Aaand the "no update" doomers are in shambles once again.

Easily the most frustrating part of the community to me, any sniff of a chance and we're sure to get people saying there won't be an update (even when we have one confirmed!!).

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back