Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,432 comments
They already ruined my Christmas by removing the strong DS4 vibration with the patch 1.41. So it's cool.
I uninstalled GT7 because it's impossible for me to play daily races like this. Can't feel the road.
Thanks a bunch PD
@Canucks_9419 @forzaturismo @tankuroded

Here are two other players with the same issue:

Last edited:
It's very odd that someone can find Eiger Nordwand in Asseto Corsa downloads and in GT7 still missing...
Credit image @RandomCarGuy17
1702291769632.png

It's very odd that someone can find Eiger Nordwand in Asseto Corsa downloads and in GT7 still missing...
Credit image @RandomCarGuy17
View attachment 1310806
That's not odd at all. PD decided not to port this track to the new game. Some random guy decided that he would like to port it to Assetto Corsa (techncially violating at least the EULA, if not copyright laws).

Those two have entirely different motivations, expectations and limitations for such a port. You might as well ask how there is a T-Rex mod in AC, but not in GT7.

However I do agree that it would be very welcome to return, those narrow turns were loads of fun.

I feel they need to keep some of the momentum for gt7 up with spec ll update,
becouse if months are skipped like december and january is just 3-4 cars with a couble of new events, it will get sterile fast, it took some time for me to want to admit this, i already starting to feel burned out a bit, but thanfully their is other games i can switch between, for now alan wake 2, i still like many of the qualities gt7 offers, but the single player just feel empty even now 21 months after release, but this is not just gt7 this is a problem in forza games as well maybe even worse there becouse its fomo, after watching hoki hashi video of gt4 witch might i also agree its the best career mode of all time, this is something gt7 should have, just imagine how good gt7 could be with career mode like that with all the other qualities they already made with gt7, i hope this is something pd thinks about for gt8, but with all that dev time with sophy it would make so much sense to have a proper career when sophy is fully ready

hi guys... anyone know why i can't access the hypercar race from the weekly event? it shows in the weekly challenge roaster but when i click it or go to that track the event doesn't show

hi guys... anyone know why i can't access the hypercar race from the weekly event? it shows in the weekly challenge roaster but when i click it or go to that track the event doesn't show
Have you started or completed the menu book with the HyperCar races?

I´m gonna guess is has something to to with cafe menus you have not unlocked yet.

Is there a general idea of what I can expect from a six-star car ticket? Obviously, there's a car to be acquired, but is there any general trend of what sort of cars one can get? Like are all the cars potentially worth 1m credits or more?

Heavily weighted to the 500k though. Not sure I've been lucky enough to ever get a car over a million!
I did once get a general six-star ticket that netted me the 2017 Ford GT LM Race Car, which I think is worth exactly 1m. Then there was the time I won the Porsche VGT in a similar manner.

I did once get a general six-star ticket that netted me the 2017 Ford GT LM Race Car, which I think is worth exactly 1m. Then there was the time I won the Porsche VGT in a similar manner.
I won the BMW safety car from a 6 star yesterday. Greeeeeeat.

Heavily weighted to the 500k though. Not sure I've been lucky enough to ever get a car over a million!
Even if it's pure chance, there's a decent likelyhood you're getting a car worth 1m Cr.

It's of date now but the distribution of car value would be a bit like this...

1702312778031.png

He is talking of a car specific 6*, not any 6*
Got to be honest, I didn't realise there's a 6* car only ticket.

The valkyrie in VR is amazing.

So is everyone getting their free cars? Didn’t get a thing.

Last edited:
i got two free cars....the LM and FT-1....missing one..

Edit: after a little research i see we get the Genesis in January update.

Last edited:
I've encountered a bug where the car doesn't load in GT Auto, and instead I just have the GT logo with the "loading" lines spinning around it.
Hoping this will eventually go away on its own but even by restarting the game it stays glitched at the moment.

If anyone else is having the same issue, or knows how to fix it, then let me know.

Last edited:
Back