Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,084 comments
Just had another dream about getting proper endurance races in GT7, with the longest taking 2 hours to do.

The events had a 1X multiplier to fuel and tyre usage, but mandatory use of all three tyres was applied.

The events were set up with restrictions of car classes/age and PP limits to use many of the cars that don't have any use in the game at the moment. Heck, there was even a long distance kart race.

Hopefully it won't remain a dream forever and I'll lay off the strong cheese before bed...

Just had another dream about getting proper endurance races in GT7, with the longest taking 2 hours to do.

The events had a 1X multiplier to fuel and tyre usage, but mandatory use of all three tyres was applied.

The events were set up with restrictions of car classes/age and PP limits to use many of the cars that don't have any use in the game at the moment. Heck, there was even a long distance kart race.

Hopefully it won't remain a dream forever and I'll lay off the strong cheese before bed...
Bring back 1000 Miles! for all those beautiful classic motors, or even just a Clubman Classics 500pp set of events for the cars that’re just a bit too fast for Sunday Cup Classics and too slow for the Classic Racecars events.

Last edited:
Honestly quite sweet and unexpected!
I guess the daily login bonuses have finally returned in some way. :lol:

Honestly quite sweet and unexpected!
I guess the daily login bonuses have finally returned in some way. :lol:
Nice, but sadly also the confirmation that we wont get a December update.

Ps5 pro is to rumered for end of next year, maybe pd has another spec kind of big update to celebrate that then, i am sure they want to take advantage of it, maybe some new features that we could not have currently,
Vr perfomence could be one thing the other maybe more cars on track and maybe raytracing during gameplay, i dont even think a gt8 announcement is impossible for end of next year

Hey guys, I just had three 20M cars show up in the LCD (917K, McLarenF1 and an 300SL) I currently have 15 million and I'm thinking about doing the Nürburgring Circuit Experience to get the F1, is it worth it?

Ps5 pro is to rumered for end of next year, maybe pd has another spec kind of big update to celebrate that then, i am sure they want to take advantage of it, maybe some new features that we could not have currently,
Vr perfomence could be one thing the other maybe more cars on track and maybe raytracing during gameplay, i dont even think a gt8 announcement is impossible for end of next year
Doubt the psvr2 will see anything…did ps4-pro really do anything for the psvr1?

Last edited:
I've encountered a bug where the car doesn't load in GT Auto, and instead I just have the GT logo with the "loading" lines spinning around it.
Hoping this will eventually go away on its own but even by restarting the game it stays glitched at the moment.

If anyone else is having the same issue, or knows how to fix it, then let me know.
This is a variation of the same problem. Welcome to the club

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just had three 20M cars show up in the LCD (917K, McLarenF1 and an 300SL) I currently have 15 million and I'm thinking about doing the Nürburgring Circuit Experience to get the F1, is it worth it?
Certainly worth it, but you need some base familiarity with the track to manage gold.

I say yes its very much worth it.

Its a great car for events like the wtc 700 at le man or even the 600pp at Tokyo.

Is there a general idea of what I can expect from a six-star car ticket?
Disappointment?

In all seriousness, I've got two 1M Cr. cars from the last two 6* car tickets, but nothing special.

-

There are currently three 20M Cr. cars and one 18M Cr. car in the LCD... my only question is, why??

This is a variation of the same problem. Welcome to the club
Thanks. I managed to get it fixed by re-installing the game. Just means I lost non-uploaded photos, replays, race presets etc.
Liveries were unaffected which was my main concern.

The PlayStation year end wrap is available now.

I think I played alot of gt7.:lol:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
So I'm still a bit confused as to how the Ferrari 330 P4 we've had in the series since GT5 differs from the one that got the GT Trophy at Pebble Beach. I know that the one we have, the #21 car, is CN.0858, whereas the one that should be coming - being a Pebble Beach winner, after all - is CN.0856, the #7 car. Seems like the latter had bodywork by Drogo, but it still looks exactly like CN.0858. Each was built as a Berlinetta and converted to a spyder for Brands Hatch 1967, but after that, it seems that things differ a little. CN.0858 was then later converted into a Can-Am racer later in 1967, then fitted with a Berlinetta body again, whereas CN.0856 remains a spyder to this day. (Which makes me wonder - is CN.0858, as it's been depicted in GT5-onwards, necessarily representing the fact that it's currently a Berlinetta? Perhaps it was put into GT5 before it was fitted with such bodywork, but before that, it was a Can-Am racer...)

Also to note is that CN.0856 took P2 in the 1967 24hrs of Daytona.

But then it gets even more interesting when you look at the ownership of each car.

CN.0856 has been owned by Bernie Ecclestone and Lawrence Stroll, but both it and CN.0858 are now owned by two people with the name surname: Birkenstock. How very interesting - Alex Birkenstock owns CN.0858, whereas "D. Birkenstock" bought CN.0856 in 2020.

But at any rate, I really can't tell the difference between CN.0858 as it's been depicted in the games since the PS3 era, and the photos of CN.0856 winning the GT Trophy at Pebble Beach.

The only way I see CN.0856 getting into Gran Turismo is by replacing CN.0858, unless there are other differences I'm unaware of. No, the number sticker doesn't count. Furthermore, I'm more convinced that CN.0856 is deserving of the maximum price of 20m credits than CN.0858. Maybe once the former gets released, the latter will go down in price? Unless there was a recent Hagerty auction IRL that did indeed put CN.0858 at $20m.

Last edited:
I say yes its very much worth it.

Its a great car for events like the wtc 700 at le man or even the 600pp at Tokyo.
Thanks! Would you happen to have a tune for these events?

Also, turns out I'll need at least 58 million since they just added the 330 P4 to the Dealership:guilty: Oh well.

So I'm still a bit confused as to how the Ferrari 330 P4 we've had in the series since GT5 differs from the one that got the GT Trophy at Pebble Beach. I know that the one we have, the #21 car, is CN.0858, whereas the one that should be coming - being a Pebble Beach winner, after all - is CN.0856, the #7 car. Seems like the latter had bodywork by Drogo, but it still looks exactly like CN.0858. Each was built as a Berlinetta and converted to a spyder for Brands Hatch 1967, but after that, it seems that things differ a little. CN.0858 was then later converted into a Can-Am racer later in 1967, then fitted with a Berlinetta body again, whereas CN.0856 remains a spyder to this day. (Which makes me wonder - is CN.0858, as it's been depicted in GT5-onwards, necessarily representing the fact that it's currently a Berlinetta? Perhaps it was put into GT5 before it was fitted with such bodywork, but before that, it was a Can-Am racer...)

Also to note is that CN.0856 took P2 in the 1967 24hrs of Daytona.

But then it gets even more interesting when you look at the ownership of each car.

CN.0856 has been owned by Bernie Ecclestone and Lawrence Stroll, but both it and CN.0858 are now owned by two people with the name surname: Birkenstock. How very interesting - Alex Birkenstock owns CN.0858, whereas "D. Birkenstock" bought CN.0856 in 2020.

But at any rate, I really can't tell the difference between CN.0858 as it's been depicted in the games since the PS3 era, and the photos of CN.0856 winning the GT Trophy at Pebble Beach.

The only way I see CN.0856 getting into Gran Turismo is by replacing CN.0858, unless there are other differences I'm unaware of. No, the number sticker doesn't count. Furthermore, I'm more convinced that CN.0856 is deserving of the maximum price of 20m credits than CN.0858. Maybe once the former gets released, the latter will go down in price? Unless there was a recent Hagerty auction IRL that did indeed put CN.0858 at $20m.
What makes sense to me is to think of it as Kaz picks his favourite Pebble Beach car regardless of fit in GT, and if it fits into GT that's great, and if it doesn't then oh well. Rather than Kaz picking the car that would best go into GT, if that makes sense.

If PD could change the HUD ingame with PSVR2 it would be a great addition. No indication at all, not leaderboard no laptime.
PSVR2 is incredible, but useless for most of mission or challenge

I’ve got 15.11% of game time spent in VR. I definitely did not spend that much time, if any, online, in GTA V. Must be the default name for PS5.

IMG_3496.jpeg

Edit: Oh, snap! My post count. :eek:

Last edited:
Back