Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,125 comments
Screenshot_20231215_162947_com.android.chrome.jpg

Welp. That's a lot!

VPN? So are they going to do one more update before 2024?
I'm... not sure what watching the Gran Turismo movie on US Netflix by fooling it into thinking you're in the USA with a VPN has to do with a Gran Turismo 7 game update...

Can you explain?

I'm... not sure what watching the Gran Turismo movie on US Netflix by fooling it into thinking you're in the USA with a VPN has to do with a Gran Turismo 7 game update...

Can you explain?
No, I was asking if PD was going to do another update for GT7? That's all. See actually he brought the movie thing up, not me.

Last edited:
No, I was asking if PD was going to do another update for GT7? That's all. See actually he brought the movie thing up, not me.
Actually he didn't - he replied to another post about the movie, and you directly replied to it and addressed a specific portion of the post with "VPN?". See:
Oh, awesome. The Gran Turismo movie has been added to Netflix! (Here in the US, at least)
And therefor to the entire world that has a VPN :P
VPN? So are they going to do one more update before 2024?
I still don't know what watching the GT movie on Netflix via VPN has to do with a game update, but there's currently no hint that there'll be any more updates this year. Not that I'd rule it out either.

Last edited:
Kaz said that there was big increase of active players when they added Spec II update. Maybe they decided to give us bigger updates every 2 months or something?

Kaz said that there was big increase of active players when they added Spec II update. Maybe they decided to give us bigger updates every 2 months or something?
Bold theory with paper thin reasoning behind it ;)

Last edited:
nothing new 🤣... if I am honest I don't expect 2024 be any better.
If you mean we won’t get any updates in 24 you’re already wrong because a content update was announced for January.

If you mean the 23 updates have been bad I strongly disagree based on the VR update and Spec II alone.

Either way a well deserved poo emoji.

I hope we get some new real life circuits in 2024, the two circuits we got this year were fun but i found i got bored of them pretty quickly.

Some new gr2 and gr1 cars would also be nice
My preferences have completely shifted since GTS. I used to vastly prefer fictional tracks, now I almost never drive them.
Not to turn this into a wishlist thread, but yeah, give me more real world tracks.
I got a few in mind. One of them was heavily rumored already.

If you mean we won’t get any updates in 24 you’re already wrong because a content update was announced for January.

If you mean the 23 updates have been bad I strongly disagree based on the VR update and Spec II alone.

Either way a well deserved poo emoji.
we will get updates..but bad ones..
wouldn't call 2 "big " updates ...a success for game..
but anyway..
thanks to all for "poo" 🤣🤣🤣 hope it went good down your throat 🤣🤣🤣

Surprised they don't appear to be doing what they did last year: Putting a small Holiday update that mainly puts in the prize cars in and makes them only accessible to the winners of the Viewers campaign and only unlock them a month later for everyone else. Guess the feedback from when they did this with the GR Corolla and HiMedic made them reconsider.

Last edited:
Back