Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1549.jpeg

I can confirm you turn the siren on and off with the horn and hold it down to change the tone.

Last edited:
What's the max PP you can get the ambulance to?

Edit: just under 600pp, I think I can get it to 600 with a better LSD tune as the torque vectoring diff reduced pp

Last edited:
How do we map the new sirens to our controllers? I was using the DS5 touchpad and getting a few different ones, but no wee-woo sirens. Much like people mapping horns to their cars, how is it done?

Thanks!

I have the horn mapped to L1.

Hold it and you get the normal horn, tap it once and the siren turns on and then when the siren is on, hold the button for the secondary tone.

The ambulance also has voice messages when using either turn signal, hazard lights or when flashing your high beams.

Now, if only we could get same type of on/off feature for the emergency lights as the siren, that would be neat.

Last edited:
Its value is set to 0 in-game until it can be purchased. Enjoy the free engine and body replacements while they last, but remember widebodies cannot be removed with a new body. Other than that, tune and reset all you wish.
Just curious, how much does the ambulance sell for in the UCD?

Its value is set to 0 in-game until it can be purchased. Enjoy the free engine and body replacements while they last, but remember widebodies cannot be removed with a new body. Other than that, tune and reset all you wish.
So much for confirming my call of 125,000 Cr. for the HiMedic in Brand Central early. Too bad we can't stock up on new engines/bodies.

The price of upgrades definitely leaves that call in play though.

Last edited:
People generally seem happy when a useless ambulance gets added with multiple authentic sirens and alarms. Useful Skyline R32 got added with an equally authentic speed warning chime, and this attention to detail mostly caused frustration. ****ed up world we live in.

Latest Posts

Back