Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's what I hear in game:

hazard lights on
交差点に進入します。ご注意下さい。
(Enter the intersection. Be careful.)

hazard lights off
ご協力ありがとうございました。
(Thank you for your cooperation.)

flashing headlights
救急車が通ります。進路を譲って下さい。
(An ambulance passes by. Please give way.)

left turn signal
左へ曲がります。ご注意下さい。
(Turn left. Be careful.)

right turn signal
右へ曲がります。ご注意下さい。
(Turn right. Be careful.)

If I have left out any, please let me know. ;)

The only other one is car selection
救急車が出動します。ご注意ください。
The ambulance is being dispatched. Be careful

These are all correct, should be all of them.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Why a Toyota Ambulance is Gran Turismo 7’s Hottest New Car

Although the Toyota Himedic has only been available — and in an extremely limited fashion — for just over a day, it’s one of the most popular vehicles for players to create liveries that we’ve seen in GT7’s lifetime to date...

Him?

1692132731941.png

Oh wow a useless ambulance which they spent months on modelling.

Gotta love the priorities
Quite a bit late, but yeah. PD is modeling gigantic MPVs and ambulances, for the sake of having meme cars in the game. If they really wanted to model a massive van, they should have done the Ford Transit Supervan 4 (or one of its predecessors) or the Renault Espace F1, as those atleast are cool and fast.

But you know, PD is so fast at modeling cars, that they can afford to add random stuff... Meanwhile, there are quite a few big brands missing.

The least they could do is, if they want to add wacky vehicles, then outsource them, so they don't take up valuable resources.

Quite a bit late, but yeah. PD is modeling gigantic MPVs and ambulances, for the sake of having meme cars in the game. If they really wanted to model a massive van, they should have done the Ford Transit Supervan 4 (or one of its predecessors) or the Renault Espace F1, as those atleast are cool and fast.

But you know, PD is so fast at modeling cars, that they can afford to add random stuff... Meanwhile, there are quite a few big brands missing.

The least they could do is, if they want to add wacky vehicles, then outsource them, so they don't take up valuable resources.
They have added around 50-60 cars to the game since launch, I’m sure they can afford to make one of them an ambulance.

Last edited:
The only other one is car selection
救急車が出動します。ご注意ください。
The ambulance is being dispatched. Be careful

These are all correct, should be all of them.
How do you turn on the sirens on the controller?

To me the only fun that can be had with the vans in dirt tires and rally course. And the novelty wears off pretty quick. Like two or three races with no desire to do it again. Could be me but the updates seem to bring us, one old, one new, something in between and some goofy type vehicle. Lol

So there is something for anyone in this update...what's wrong with that ?
Nothing. Didn’t say there was. But I was stating I’m personally not a fan of the goofy vehicles in the updates. i would prefer we just get another older car but it is what it is. Tracks is really what’s needed at this point and fixes in the game, if they already have vehicles ready to go, so be it but I’d be fine if the next update had no cars and focused mostly on fixes and some tracks.

Nothing. Didn’t say there was. But I was stating I’m personally not a fan of the goofy vehicles in the updates. i would prefer we just get another older car but it is what it is. Tracks is really what’s needed at this point and fixes in the game, if they already have vehicles ready to go, so be it but I’d be fine if the next update had no cars and focused mostly on fixes and some tracks.
There could be some overlap but different people work on the tracks than the cars. The process won't speed up if they stop working on one or the other.

There could be some overlap but different people work on the tracks than the cars. The process won't speed up if they stop working on one or the other.
Thanks, it was a generalization I guess. Maybe the people that work on the cars are totally incapable of working on the tracks and vice versa.

True GT fans know that PD adds weird cars to their games. And that's what makes it unique. Sometimes people get bored of driving supercars, sports cars, racecars, etc and they want to drive something different and weird so I am very happy with the ambulance. If anything, we need more weird vehicles. I want to see the Tesla Semi truck in a GT game

Care to list all of the "goofy vehicles" that have been in the updates?
give me a list of all the cars in the all updates and I’ll make you a list. If you even care or are you and the other just looking to pick a fight? I don’t care I’ll debate it until the sun don’t shine, my opinion stands, not a fan of the vans or vision cars and there’s been a couple others that maybe aren’t “goofy“ so to speak but seemed like an odd choice for an update to me. For me, in my opinion, which I’m entitled to, the van and ambulance are 💩 lol

I swear this website is held up by salt alone .
I'm going to buy grid legends and just **** on it daily on that sub forum and with good reason , the best grid is the first grid and everything after has been inferior. There Is even a YouTuber who frequently regurgitates the crying on this forum and has grown exponentially. A salt mine of epic proportions. The members who post the most literally only post to complain and dog pile on non complainers. Like, god damn, go play another game . I disliked the last far cry , played it a bit , got sad the series had changed from what I enjoyed ,Voiced my opinion on a YouTube video review, uninstalled it and went on my way . What I don't do Is go on the far cry forums just to point out how much I hate far cry 6. The game you guys seem to want exist and it's not GT . The fact you guys don't enjoy those games enough to talk about them , but instead dog on GT tells me those games aren't very good , because if they were I wouldn't be touching granturismo ever.

Imma go make some funny liveries now.

I swear this website is held up by salt alone .
I'm going to buy grid legends and just **** on it daily on that sub forum and with good reason , the best grid is the first grid and everything after has been inferior. There Is even a YouTuber who frequently regurgitates the crying on this forum and has grown exponentially. A salt mine of epic proportions. The members who post the most literally only post to complain and dog pile on non complainers. Like, god damn, go play another game . I disliked the last far cry , played it a bit , got sad the series had changed from what I enjoyed ,Voiced my opinion on a YouTube video review, uninstalled it and went on my way . What I don't do Is go on the far cry forums just to point out how much I hate far cry 6. The game you guys seem to want exist and it's not GT . The fact you guys don't enjoy those games enough to talk about them , but instead dog on GT tells me those games aren't very good , because if they were I wouldn't be touching granturismo ever.

Imma go make some funny liveries now.

Could you be so kind to make a ‘Fire Marshall Bill’ livery for the ambulance?

Oh yeah…

I agree with you as well

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back