Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ambulance, 100%, no question about it. I've driven the LFA in video games before, and could pop in GT6 and do it right now if I so chose. I've never driven an ambulance in an video game before.
Lol. So you people are the reason we keep getting these crappy DLC cars... I've never driven a lawn mower in a video game before either, but that doesn't mean I want to.

Last edited:
I decided to make an account just to express my frustration because this situation seems absurd. I wonder how many concurrent players are even actively participating in the sp portion of this game, especially when it comes to featuring these unpopular cars that nobody really wants.

The majority of online races in this game seem to revolve around gt3 or gt4 cars. It would be much better if the developers included at least one new gt3 or gt4 car in every update, rather than adding mundane regular cars that only a handful of people might drive once in single-player mode.
I am, all I play is SP. The SP has always been more popular then online races, look at the level of trophies the game has given out if you want proof.

cool update... but im just waiting for the day Kaz attributes a starsign to each car so they can mysteriously drop the cars pp level by 100 at any random time, because the car 'just isnt feeling itself today'
...because PD 🤷‍♂️

Lol. So you people are the reason we keep getting these crappy DLC cars... I've never driven a lawn mower in a video game before either, but that doesn't mean I want to.
Where is your zest for life? I'd love to have some lawnmower races in GT. Not only the "professional racing lawnmowers" that exist, but regular old ones you can find at Home Depot. The races would be hilarious.

Where is your zest for life? I'd love to have some lawnmower races in GT. Not only the "professional racing lawnmowers" that exist, but regular old ones you can find at Home Depot. The races would be hilarious.
Probably about as hilarious as the Samba Bus race in GT5... 😕

Ferrari-550-GTS-Maranello-142556.jpg

Resources should be spent on bringing this car in the game rather than a ambulance or even a lawmower.

View attachment 1276385

Resources should be spent on bringing this car in the game rather than a ambulance or even a lawmower.
"resources should be spent on bringing an obscure race car that has no reason or any comparable cars in the game rather than something that's actually unique and that fits in with the spirit and core theme of the game, all because I want it"

"resources should be spent on bringing an obscure race car that has no reason or any comparable cars in the game rather than something that's actually unique and that fits in with the spirit and core theme of the game, all because I want it"
Its competitors would be the DBR9 and the Chevrolet Corvette C5.R.

C5.R was featured in past GT Games. The competitors would be there apart from the C5.R which will most lilely have to be scanned again as it was a standard car.

550 Maranello was never planned to race by Ferrari it was Prodrive who oversaw it.

Racecars>Roadcars.
I have no idea what the first part of your post has to do with my commentary; I never said the car you wanted wasn't "special." I said that it was boring, to me, and and I find road cars vastly more interesting.

Your second statement is an opinion.

What a time we live in. Do people really think that adding emergency lights on top of slow, bad handling vehicles some how makes them fun? And what is even worse, wanting the programmers to spend a large amount of man hours creating a large quantity of them to be included into the game, just for the sole purpose to spite other gamers, who quite reasonably want a more appropriately suited vehicle added instead. And in a game that was released with barely any content to begin with.

I mean...ambulances are supposed to be driven fast and thrown around alot so at least it makes more sense than the Alphard. 😂
I remember reading an interview were Kaz talked about liking emergency service cars and wishing to find a way to add them to GT

Back