Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 722 comments
But should you have to turn on driver aids to fix a problem that wasnt there prior to the update?
Absolutely not. Besides, the assists are difficulty settings for the controller inputs, so I don’t think they should be regarded as actual car safety systems. Some real cars don’t even have all these systems.

But should you have to turn on driver aids to fix a problem that wasnt there prior to the update?
Ive always found the GTR,s to be fairly planted,they were my go to cars to grind on Tokyo,but not so much so now.
The Yaris with engine swap was great around Tokyo prior to the update but now I have to apply what I class as unrealistic suspension settings to get it near to what it was.
Just because not everybody is having issues doesnt mean they dont exist,the 'driver error' excuse for thesr issues is just crap.Just my opinion.
Nah man. The GT-Rs have had the snap oversteer on braking for a long time. It may be different on controller or less of an issue but on a wheel and pedals it’s unavoidable.

Last edited:
Back