Gran Turismo 7's 1.25 Update is Coming This Week, With Four New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 812 comments
1665998820132.png

Guys, there's a sink outside my door blabbering on about how many employees are supposedly working on GT7.

Should I let that sink in?

Last edited:
Not really a fan of the cars we are getting this month but the Skyline and Merak can potentially be used in period correct custom races so that's a plus atleast. Hoping we can sell cars this time around and also hate how it seems like Gr.2 is being ignored yet again.

Hopefully this isn't a one time thing and PD keeps up with the 4 cars and eventually ups it over time as even at 4 cars a month that's still criminally slow especially knowing the resources PD have.

As has been said before, they abandoned GT7 already. The cars they are releasing now was supposed to be season dlc for 15 bucks. Instead, they just release it in small slices and that will be it. No real patches, no further development of the game. Somewhere else I read that PD has 15 ppl working on GT7 currently. Let that sink in.
And where exactly did you hear this? How do we know this isn't just something made up by people that are so upset about the game?

Last edited:
More i think about it , it will be most likely the red GT Sport team livery 2018
30092230478_bc892f71f4_k.jpg

Well, that’s what I was figuring. Just like the NR-A. Of course we’ll see what year of that ND, but PD could still have the model be a 2015 rather than the 2022 posted in the dataminer’s tweet. We know they do stuff light that.

Anyway, doesn’t bother me. The Kenmeri is in. Just keep bringing those classic JDM muscle cars.

Would be cool to get a few Straight-Six events. Tons of them in the game.

Have you watched Super GT this year? Or Super Taikyu?
Lol Yeah that’s not the same thing at all bud. But, The GT500 GTR in that pic you provided is something we also already have two of in the game. They’re fun to drive since they’re categorized as GR2’s in this game from all that aero the GT3’s don’t get.

Lol Yeah that’s not the same thing at all bud. But, The GT500 GTR in that pic you provided is something we also already have two of in the game. They’re fun to drive since they’re categorized as GR2’s in this game from all that aero the GT3’s don’t get.
Mate those are the GT300s. GT3 cars.

Nissan is running the Z in GT500 class now.

Last edited:

This is part of the reason why some players should find a way to watch YouTube. Watch some races once in a while, to see what’s what.

This is part of the reason why some players should find a way to watch YouTube. Watch some races once in a while, to see what’s what.
Goes to show the up to date GTR spec is a bit more than just a slight difference from what we have already, if it's being mistaken for a GT500.

It's quite a different car. It's nice to have the roster finally updating.

Not really a fan of the cars we are getting this month but the Skyline and Merak can potentially be used in period correct custom races so that's a plus atleast. Hoping we can sell cars this time around and also hate how it seems like Gr.2 is being ignored yet again.

Hopefully this isn't a one time thing and PD keeps up with the 4 cars and eventually ups it over time as even at 4 cars a month that's still criminally slow especially knowing the resources PD have.
You know what pains me..they already have a viable gr2 car alternative in the game with the Lexus VGT...it fits in PERFECLY for the class and has the same aero values as the modern SuperGT vehicles

GT300 is it’s own thing that allows some GT3 cars to be ran in the series, they’re not one and the same. You also drastically missed the mark by not actually reading my post. The GTR that’s coming is based on, and started racing in 2018. It’s not a “current” GT3 car by most people’s standards since it’s 5 years old and is only used in a handful of events.

Still no LFA.
For real tho

Is it so hard for PD to add the LFA in GT7?

Even when PD had that exclusive license for Toyota vehicles in GT Sport they still couldn't add the LFA?!

I would really love to see the LFA make a return in the GT7 because the only current racing game the LFA appears is FH5

GT300 is it’s own thing that allows some GT3 cars to be ran in the series, they’re not one and the same. You also drastically missed the mark by not actually reading my post. The GTR that’s coming is based on, and started racing in 2018. It’s not a “current” GT3 car by most people’s standards since it’s 5 years old and is only used in a handful of events.
I know, I've followed Super GT every year for like the past decade.

My point is it is a GT3 car running in GT300. You called it a GT500 GTR. It is not.

He didn’t say one in the same. He’s saying it’s a GT3 car. It participates in the Gat300 class. Please read https://about.supergt.net/
More than 40 racing cars are participating in the SUPER GT based on vehicles sold by car manufacturers as high-performance GT cars. GT cars from Toyota, Honda and Nissan are participating in the GT500 class, and GT cars from leading manufacturers in Japan and overseas are participating in the GT300 class.

I stand corrected.

That’s also not the one we’re getting. So this discussion has been a waste of time.
We'll be getting the base 2018 model of it though which will likely have any changes from 2020+ spec as a bodykit like the Audi Evo does.

Last edited:
PD just announced a Japan-only Mazda competition starting next week, which has the Roadster NR-A in it:

wow !

1666004343621.png

I really hope we get a new track, preferably either Motegi with it's oval layout, or a completely new track to the GT series - Donington, Zolder, Hungaroring to name a few that could be a nice addition.

Last edited:
As has been said before, they abandoned GT7 already. The cars they are releasing now was supposed to be season dlc for 15 bucks. Instead, they just release it in small slices and that will be it. No real patches, no further development of the game. Somewhere else I read that PD has 15 ppl working on GT7 currently. Let that sink in.
"Somewhere else I read..."

-Trust me bros

Back