Gran Turismo HD Collection on the horizon ?? [No]

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 104 comments
If he did it as an April fools, then why do it on the 30th March that's what I want I know. Anyway, least this is cleared up now.

If he did it as an April fools, then why do it on the 30th March that's what I want I know. Anyway, least this is cleared up now.
Exactly 👍. What a dumb "expletive"!

He's like the son's boss and won't get in trouble for being a fool, for lack of a better word :).

"Bon et bien comme beaucoup d'entre vous l'avaient deviné il s'agissait d'un beau poisson d'avril, désolé"

"Like many had guessed, its an April fool, sry"

No idea why he started the fake rumor the 30th

Never thought this was true. It looked faked the moment I saw it.

Sorry guys.

Well, at least there is the Ratchet and Clank HD collection to be happy about. Must say I'll be getting it. My R&C 2 disk is dead, the original R&C disk is on it's way to heaven, and getting it all with HD, networking and trophies is awesome. I'm still sad that the GT collection was an April Fools joke, tho. I'd like that, my GT4 is dead and I never had the other two.

Sony/PD have already stated that to make those games they would have to reacquire the rights to all the cars and music thus making the chances of profits slim to None. This is an april fools joke.

NotSoSilentBob
Sony/PD have already stated that to make those games they would have to reacquire the rights to all the cars and music thus making the chances of profits slim to None. This is an april fools joke.

A few posts too late, but thanks for the clarification. You might also want to check out the Upholstery Expansion Pack that was last years joke.

If this were real, it would be not what the people want. Majority wants GT1, GT2, and GT3 in HD. Why Sony hasn't done it yet, instead they release JUNK old games on PSN, kinda shows how 'dumb as a box of rocks' they really are.

If it were real, I wouldn't buy this.

I'm not an expert with technology, but I am pretty sure that if GT1 or GT2 were to be presented in HD, all the jaggies would be even more pronounced. I know this because I played GT4 in 480p since I first got it, but once I got a Component cable for the PS2 and played it in 1080i, the cars looked very blocky.

Back