Gran Turismo Sport - fuel consumption list & tire usage

• Thread starter rex1825
  • 213 comments
Edit: I just took the Cobra and the 458 road around dragon trail for a few laps until I run out of fuel.

I then pitted and for both the amount of liters during the re-fuel was 99 to go back to full tank.

Unless I am doing something wrong, it would seem strange to me that they would have the same fuel tank capacity.

It is in percentage, and refuel rate varies from car to car so refueling full tank takes abput 16.5 seconds... It is a bit stupid if you ask me, but this is the way it is...

When I tested a few Gr3 cars, M6 able to do more laps compared to most other GR3 cars (without tuning). When I see your data they have one of the lowest distance...

- added new cars
- added Tsukuba circuit
- got final fuel per groups (missing Gr.1 only, presume Gr.2 will be changed)

When I tested a few Gr3 cars, M6 able to do more laps compared to most other GR3 cars (without tuning). When I see your data they have one of the lowest distance...

...it all depends when you shift, M6 has really torque engine, and you can mostly shortshift for fuel saving, all this data is from AI driving and it always shifts on redline limit and also, gearbox is unified for all cars, so manually set to 280km/h for Gr.3 car class... maybe this is the reason why...

Also all this is just for reference... there are other factors that change all, BoP does change things a bit...

Also AI drives all the cars same, we don't, we know when car is loosing power, when car is in it's power band etc, this things can make difference, but to exclude all variables, I used AI to do it...

Cheers...

- redone Gr.3 cars, in brackets is difference in range between 1.14 and 1.15
- removed all maps except map 1, since power and map fuel savings have changed too, added this in first post
- added in description what car has MPG calculation, some have max fuel to 0, some count No. of liters used, some have current consumption
- will redo Gr.4 cars tomorrow

I see guys during qualy running a lap or 2 and then pitting. I can't think of any reason to tank in and out laps other than to get fresh rubber and take no fuel in order to have a lighter car for a faster lap. So my question still stands. Has anyone esle been successful with this strategy vs. just exiting and starting again with a full fuel load but an extra qualy lap?

yea, it works. But it depends on YOU. You trade a Little Speed (1-2 tenth) for 1-2 extra chances.

Only made sense with veryyy constant and fast Drivers in Top Lobbys.

On a similar note, how do I pick my tires so that it would ideally line up with refuelling when I need them changed? I'm especially referring to when the tire/fuel consumption is hastened, but one may be quicker than the other, like in the GT League Endurance races. IIRC, the Gr.3 Monza race has 3x fuel and 4x tires...

Oh holy moly, this is helpful!

BUUUUT:

I'm driving in the JCR Gr3 Championship in a Subaru Impreza WRX Gr3.
The Supersoft tires are those which lasts the longest, softs, mediums and hards no not last as long as the supersofts.

But it has probably has to do with my driving style.

Oh holy moly, this is helpful!

BUUUUT:

I'm driving in the JCR Gr3 Championship in a Subaru Impreza WRX Gr3.
The Supersoft tires are those which lasts the longest, softs, mediums and hards no not last as long as the supersofts.

But it has probably has to do with my driving style.

...there is no way that SuperSoft tires last longest of all.

Back