Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
"The Tokyo Expressway in Tokyo, is 14 miles per lap, and is a challenging course much like the Nürburgring, but as long as you are driving at the speed limit it is a unique winding road even on a global level, with beautiful scenery."

There's a longer version of Tokyo Expressway in the game?
He’s talking about the C1 Expressway in real life, which is what Tokyo Expressway in game is based off of.

Why Silverstone isn't in the game?
14525945643_da8f5254ea_b.jpg
If you take a closer look at the screen on the right top corner you can see Silverstone and under it are all the tracks that are currently in the game...
And what looks to be with the GT Sport engine.

Could this be.......??? A teaser confirmation that Silverstone will be added later via DLC or free Download???

Edit: NVM I bypassed the 2014 completely ( It is probably GT6) back to dissapointment land.

They all look incredible but hearing the excessive transmission whine still there is a real pity. The onboard of the TS050-HYBRID (Shocking, I'm taking about it again!) has far too much whine and it is a little overpowering.

You need PS Plus to preload it. If you don't have PS Plus, you'll be able to download it once it is available.
Ooh ok, because I am at my friend here with the PS4 and we went to preload it but turns out we needed a PS+ subscription.
Bummer guess I have to wait 2 more days...

You need PS Plus to preload it. If you don't have PS Plus, you'll be able to download it once it is available.

I don't have PS+ but I was able to download the demo last night. I found it using the search function in the store.

I feel as though the replay audio in the demo is a bit strange. There's far too much bass from the trackside camera; it's really difficult to pick out individual sounds. It's all mixed quite poorly I must say. Hopefully this is changed because it's unbearable.

Back