Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
Your english is fine.

And you're not alone regarding the Vision GT Cars. A lot of people (me included) would prefer to see more real road/race cars than those fictional ones. On the other hand, the whole project is more than a PD creative epyphany, since it involves the actual manufacturers, designers and engineers. That alone, in the end, is a good sign that the relationship between the gaming industry in general, and PD in particular, is getting closer to the people who make the cars we love and drive.

As for the line ups we have in GTS, sure, more recent cars would be awesome but what we have is not a bad start imo. I do hope to see the list growing soon though.
You went straight to the point when you say that PD have a good relationship with manufactures. I don`t know the FIA agreement terms but the same way they could strengthen this relationship to update the game with same year GT racing cars.

I just noticed this. It was posted on 05.10.2017 (at least the date above the article says so), but I definitely haven't seen this one yesterday.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/world/news/00_4953603.html

i1DFoOl0nxuQ9cc.jpg

i1ZuC89Ras3q2EE.jpg
Let me guess: Kobayashi, the fastest driver in Le Mans (3:14:791), will present the track in a special trailer...

This might confirm the import livery editor image actually.

I'd say it can be related with some of the content in the Museum feature more than anything else. If we see paintings with nude/breasts or emblematic war photography, that might put the game in the +18.

Just a wild guess.

Last edited:
Let me guess: Kobayashi, the fastest driver in Le Mans (3:14:791), will present the track in a special trailer...
Not really. Kobayashi, the fastest driver in Le Mans, participates in the setup of Toyota TS050 for GTS in Nurburging GP.

I heard the demo is available to download but i can't find it. I searched"Gran Turismo Sport" and it just shows the full game (which I have pre-order) and a deluxe edition. I'm in the US by the way.

I heard the demo is available to download but i can't find it. I searched"Gran Turismo Sport" and it just shows the full game (which I have pre-order) and a deluxe edition. I'm in the US by the way.

You have to wait for 00:01am of October the 7th.

It’ll be available to download once it hits midnight in your time zone.

Server is down for maintenance at the moment so I can't access anything.

It mentions about being able to access arcade mode but even thats not opening.

Anyone else unable to access at all?

Back