Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
If anything, based on how cars have been going, GR3 is most likely where it would end up. The Ford GT is based upon 2004 aero standards of GT1/GTS classes, but got thrown into GR3. Wouldnt put a McLaren F1 GTR past that. Honestly should make a new class for the classic GT cars of the previous 2 decades

From LH instagram.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-155721.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-155721.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20180828-155727.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-155727.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 76
If they made a GT4, GT3 and Group 1 McLaren F1 that would be great.

I cant imagine the 1995 winner is that far behind Group C cars.

If they made a GT4, GT3 and Group 1 McLaren F1 that would be great.

I cant imagine the 1995 winner is that far behind Group C cars.

No it wouldn't. GT4, GT3 work because they're the realistic cars (well, aside from the Veyron), an F1 wouldn't work for the illusion of reality.

And the 1995 winner only won because of the rain. It was miles off the pace of the LMP cars running that year in the dry, just like the rest of the GT cars (F40 LM/GTE, Venturi LM600, XJ220, etc).

It should still be in GTS of course, all versions of the F1 should be (can we please have the LM and GT PD?) but it'd be miles off even the 787B in real life pace and we know the 787B is slower than the other Group C cars in the game IRL.

NO WAY!
So they go from regular updates, to month long teasers to a surprise update?
Ok, I'll take it, but its taken a couple of minutes to be convinced it's not a hoax.

That bull is not red, rusty orange at best.

So, is the Biposto the oldest car in the game now? 1952! Looks gorgeous. S2000 is a great addition, they are becoming sought after modern classics now.

Mini and Beetle racing...there has to be a class or racing series with these, the old 500, samba etc.

Last edited:
Wasn't this beast in DRIVECLUB? had a blast with it, superb sound!
Hey @Interstellar9 -- yeah, the F1 in Driveclub was my most used car definitely, however it was not a GTR spec in that it was a LM spec, which essentially means GTR mods to the drivetrain & exterior, but not the interior. With the LM's goal to be street legal, it is missing some of the track/class features that make it a bit more exciting proposal to be added to GTS. ...I guess we have to wait for the next update! ;-)

So, er, dumb question

I've just discovered that you can map individual buttons to the throttle and brakes, ie using the stick for throttle and R2 for brakes like I did on GT5 & 6. I could swear that this wasn't an option when I got the game, did it get added at some point since release or am I just painfully stupid?

So, er, dumb question

I've just discovered that you can map individual buttons to the throttle and brakes, ie using the stick for throttle and R2 for brakes like I did on GT5 & 6. I could swear that this wasn't an option when I got the game, did it get added at some point since release or am I just painfully stupid?
Been there from the beginning. That's always the first thing I do.

Back